Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5124949 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Con Air Solo
« Reply #3330 on: May 28, 2010, 11:13:55 am »

i am seriously agreeing with CG on this one. WTF IS EGGBERT DOING!

Also, if everything in the troll's universe is mirrored in the kid's... what about the felt? My guess is that somehow Spades Slick manages to make it through to the kid's universe at some point, probably through whatever he was looking for in the felt's mansion, but that doesn't explain where their doubles are.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: May 28, 2010, 11:40:12 am »

Well, there should be 12 exiles in the trolls' world. From the intermission we have the Midnight Crew (4) and the Felt (16 inc. Snowman and Lord English) - thus of known characters, 12/20 are likely to be exiles. Or rather, 11/19, since we know for certain Spades is one. As we haven't seen the trolls' Prospit residents yet, it's possible something happened to them that made them green (hence the Felt). Plus maybe something that also made them obsessed with clocks/time. So I guess Hussie's got a lot to work with while he sorts it out.

/bunch of random speculation

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: May 28, 2010, 12:58:23 pm »

Remember that Snowman is the black queen of their world.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: May 28, 2010, 01:12:50 pm »

True. While that doesn't discount her from being an exile (re: kids' white queen), I remember a recent pesterlog talking about how Spades helped the trolls defeat the Black Queen or something like that so Snowman's probably not one of their exiles.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: May 28, 2010, 03:07:32 pm »

CG: [Jack Noir] SETTLED A GRUDGE AGAINST THE QUEEN BY HELPING US DETHRONE AND EXILE HER.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: May 28, 2010, 03:39:55 pm »

My guess is the trolls didn't prototype such silly looking stuff, so Spades Slick didn't snap and kill the queen before they found him.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: May 28, 2010, 03:40:22 pm »

CG: [Jack Noir] SETTLED A GRUDGE AGAINST THE QUEEN BY HELPING US DETHRONE AND EXILE HER.

Ah. My mistake then.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #3337 on: May 28, 2010, 07:13:48 pm »

For those of you who don't know it, I found a Lets Play archive.... granted I've not had a chance to check if they're particularly awesome: Linky
Yeah, they're all in .avi format so you need to download them...
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: May 28, 2010, 11:36:34 pm »

Well, it was intimidating, but recently I finally buckled down for the old archive binge. I'm about where John examines his dads room. Pretty entertaining shit, so far. But I have a question. Excuse me if it's old news but, you know, massive thread.

Clicking in the corner of one of the videos revealed a link to this. I suppose this is...bonus content? Is there more of this I've been missing?

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: May 28, 2010, 11:37:37 pm »

No, it's just that. He even said as much in the news post, but not everyone reads those.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: May 28, 2010, 11:45:37 pm »

Rose wore the scarf. Became the rider.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: May 28, 2010, 11:49:47 pm »

I'm not sure what's the saddest thing happening in new update land.  That Dave is trying to countertroll a blind person, that he's doing such hamfisted job of it, or that its totally not working.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: May 29, 2010, 05:08:30 am »

So why can a blind troll laugh at what's happening on a screen or know what's going on when she's watching the kids?

SHE'S NOT ACTUALLY BLIND.

SUPER SHOCKING REVELATION THAT PEOPLE TOTALLY HAVEN'T ALREADY WORKED OUT.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: May 29, 2010, 05:17:07 am »

She can smell colors. Why did you THINK she wanted to lick the paintings?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: May 29, 2010, 05:19:37 am »

She can still totally see though. It's a pointless, unnecessary twist that Andrew would never in his right mind reveal.

IT MUST BE TRUE.
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 3524