Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92243 times)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1845 on: August 03, 2009, 06:12:01 pm »

The last of the zerg have been killed by now. No If, Ands, Buts, or 'OMG THIS CORPSE IS ATTACKING ME'. The dwarf sipped from his drink with a small smile. All in a days work.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: August 03, 2009, 06:15:41 pm »

[The terrans are alive though]

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: August 03, 2009, 06:20:36 pm »

[sure, why not]

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: August 03, 2009, 06:24:43 pm »

A ghost and a firebat meet
"Wanna do something to that sleeping guy?"
"Sure, why not"
"My plan involves fire"
"HELL YEAH"
The ghost puts a match on ocades hand, while the firebat put hairspray on his face, ocade slaps his face but the ghost throws water on ocades face after one second of fire, Phantom walks over to the dwarf
"Wanna hear a joke?"

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: August 03, 2009, 06:44:43 pm »

Ocade blade glows white and he slices through the ghose and fire bat.Incinrating their form and souls.His face regrows.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: August 03, 2009, 06:46:48 pm »

Phantom walks out, carrying a shovel, after ten minutes of screaming and bashing sounds, Phantom comes back with a bloody, dented, dirt shovel
"I never did anything"

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: August 03, 2009, 06:58:26 pm »

Atlas approached one of the humans (Phantom), and declared, in the strongest voice he could muster,

"In the name of the Emperor, who are you, and what place is this?"
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: August 03, 2009, 07:02:30 pm »

"Sir, this is a fortress, and you do not know what those alien corpses(zerg) are don't you, there is someone behind you also,(terrans) they come from a diffrent part of the universe, humans also, be careful when you see one nest of those aliens, they can mutate you by assimalation attempts, just don't get captured, I got my own problems now. And me, and the others, don't believe in your so called emperor."
Phantom teleports, fricken chrono technology
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 07:06:06 pm by Phantom »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: August 03, 2009, 07:17:28 pm »

Battle Brother Yalin walked up to where the man disappeared

"By the Emperor, he speaks quickly."

Veteran Sergeant Atlas gathered his squad, for a quick meeting.

"Unforgiven, we have a severe dilemma. We have been separated from the rest of 4th Company, in some sort of rift in the Warp; it seems that other realities converge here, and both the xeno and heretic have firm holds here. There are even humans who do not serve the Emperor, in all his glory. But if this message we received is to be trusted, from an Ultramarine, then we must not touch them."

The Dark Angels sat amongst themselves for some time, discussing what to do, when the group's Apothecary, Thule brought up a dark subject.

"Sir, we have no idea how we got here; but if we did, what's stopping the Orks from doing the same?"

Meanwhile, over a mile from the fort, the portal to the dimension opened once more. Out of it stepped an unfamilar thing; squat, muscled and a bright shade of green. Its red eyes peered into the surrounding terrain, scanning for anything that it could kill. It was an Ork; Trogskull Slicebits; and a warboss of the Goffs.

He was but the first Ork to come into the realm. Behind him followed dozens, then hundreds, perhaps thousands more, all streaming in unwittingly, awaiting a fight with the Dark Angels that had arrived some time before. An Ork ran up to Slicebits, his name unimportant to the warboss.

"Oi, boss, you sed that der' wuz gunna be 'umiez 'ere!"

"Shut yer mouth, ya git! Dey ain't here yet, but dey's gonna be! Tell 'da Grotz to set up da camp, we's gonna wait for 'em 'ere!"

The Goff ran off, and in less than an hour an ugly arrangement of tents and other crude buildings were set up in a square-kilometer sized camp, barely out of sight of the fortress itself. However, they would expand quickly...
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: August 03, 2009, 07:31:13 pm »

The space marine overhears two terran ghost talking
"What the hell is this talk about an emperor?  I don't believe he is even real."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: August 03, 2009, 07:45:05 pm »

((Still not going back and reading anything, but note that anyone familiar with WH40k uniforms will recognize that Strife is in a Commissar's dress coat.)
Even the avatars expire eventually.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: August 03, 2009, 07:48:26 pm »

Ocade gets up and walks around,boredly,with his elven eyes he spys a encampment to the north. He smiles, and then draws fifty circles all the same with all the same summoning marks.He cuts his hand fifty times and wipes it in the center of each of the circles.Suddenly the blood becomes a raging inferno.Suddenly 50 demon knights are standing in the circles weilding fiery weapons.

"Blood wil be spilt this day.Much of it by you,death awaits our foes.You,you are its arbiters,its feiry sword, strike down all that opposed your lord Xanthaxiankao the demonlord of Darkness and Fire,and all those who oppose your king, Ocade Val Lithos, THE SWORD OF DARKNESS!"

The demon knights howl in a doglike manner.They look northward.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: August 03, 2009, 08:03:10 pm »

((Why do I even try to hide anything? You character could be blind, but you would magically give him sight for 2 seconds, just so he could see what I was hiding. It gets fucking annoying. Also, fili? Do you realize how big a mistake you've made by engaging Orks?))

As the demon knights looked northword, they were met by a sight that would be nearly comical if not for the sheer scale of it. Hundreds upon hundreds of motorbikes carrying Orks stood on the hill to the north. In their hands they carried choppers of various making, but all perfect for their job: to be the perfect mounted melee weapon. The Orks charged forth all at once, a group of 50 Orks on red bikes pulling ahead remarkable faster. They crashed into the knights; knocking them to the ground, and killing several before they could react.

Dozens of Orks jumped from their sidecars, literally pulling the knights of Ocade apart, limb by limb. For every Ork that fell, another dozen of the Green Tide fell upon them, weighing them down, weakening them by sheer grit, will, and numbers.

From the side, Trogskull himself charged, shouting the Ork battlecry of 'Waaaaagh!!!', backed by two dozen of his 'Ard Boyz, crashing into the few unengaged knights, attempting to end the fight in an instant.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: August 03, 2009, 08:08:51 pm »

[size=9]((YOUR GODMODDING!))[/size]

((OH AND I DIDNT ENGAGE THEM YET! DONT YOU KNOW WHAT A DEMON KNIGHT IS? ITS GAINT HUNK OF ARMOR THAT WALK.IT WIELDS FLAMING SWORD AND IT HAS HORNS.iTS ABOUT 6 FEET TALL.Why do yuo think i only summoned 50? when i got twenty legions of demons.))
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 08:20:36 pm by filiusenox »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: August 03, 2009, 08:12:51 pm »

((NO, I'M USING ORKS. THEY WERE NOT MEANT TO SHOW UP YET, SO ANYONE THAT ENGAGES THEM GETS THEIR ASS KICKED UNTIL THEY ARE MEANT TO ATTACK. BESIDES, HAVE YOU FOUGHT ORKS BEFORE? THEY'RE FUCKING UNSTOPPABLE.))
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 176