Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92239 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1860 on: August 03, 2009, 08:29:59 pm »

((Yeah but Demon Knights are hell incarnate.Litarly.))

The demon knights rallied and thought up a clever way to fight the orks.The stuck out the blade to their sides and dodged out of the way.The blades sliced through the Orks spilling their red blood.Any ork that survied that had their heads cut off.Before they got back up.They continued this tatic.

Then Ocade joined the fray.Suddenly a large circle of dead and burning bodies surronded Ocade,as he sliced through the enemys. His luaghter rose above everything else, for many a ork it was the last thing they ever heard,and the last thing they saw was a blood coverd demon-king hacking through the ranks dodging out of the way and slicing through necks and heads.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 08:47:37 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: August 03, 2009, 08:43:12 pm »

((Okay, see, now it is even? You've got a demon-king, and I have endless hordes of Orks. Just a note, though, they have red blood, due to their anatomy containing both animal and fungi genes.))

"Oi, boyz, bring up da Kanz!"

At Trogskull's order, dozens of what appeared to be tin cans with arms and legs lumbered into sight, each piloted by a Gretchin, a slave subspecies of Ork. The saws on their arms whirred to life, and the Gretchins inside cackled with an insane bloodlusting frenzy as their machines hacked a swathe through the demons, opening a pathway to Ocade himself. Trogskull took the opportunity, and lunged towards him, hoping for a 'gud brawl' as he might have said.

Meanwhile, the Dark Angels ventured outside the fort once more, to search for the supposed Ultramarine Luke. However, during their search they stumbled across the demon warriors battling the Orks.

"So the xeno and heretic have met," Atlas shouted. "then the Unforgiven shall cleanse this realm of them both!"

The Dark Angels squad charged forth, save for Uther and another in the back, who fired into the melee with a missile launcher and a heavy bolter, respectively. Atlas was the first to reach the melee, bludgeoning an Ork to death with his Power Fist, before noticing the Ork's warboss charging towards what appeared to be the leader of these chaotic entities. He decided to put the demon in a worse position, and attack at the same moment.

((Both the Orks and Marines are controlled by me, but they are by no means on the same side; so don't worry about that.))
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: August 03, 2009, 08:45:22 pm »

The terrans join the fight on the side of the space marines, the ghost take potshots while the marines and goliaths charge
"What are those green men?"
"I hate green peole, and they talk stupid."

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: August 03, 2009, 08:51:28 pm »

[both of you calm down. and filiusenox, the orks would stomp your Demon knights, if only because they out number them by the thousands]

The dwarf (the one that had given Atlus the note, some noticed) walked to where  the Marines where. He walked up to Atlus. despite the fighting going, the dwar seem calm

"Don't mind the idiot, I bet even he doesn't know what he's yammerin' about. Welcome to Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. the food is free and the booze is smooth."

The outside defence begin to activate. The main ork encampment was just out of range, but where Ocade and his Demon Knights are fightin is now being shelled.

"I would suggest we leave the area before we're turn ta' goo"
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 08:56:16 pm by Luke_Prowler »

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: August 03, 2009, 08:53:26 pm »

[He teleported out of the area (phantom), with a chrono thing from RA2]
The marines continue to shoot orks along side CJs marines

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: August 03, 2009, 08:55:03 pm »

Ocade smiles once agian.

"RISENGAR."

Ocade's blade glows white.He takes a swing at both leaders.

((the heat is around the tempreture of the sun. Its contained in a 2 feet force feild.))

The demon knights were falling but they died laughing.Thier corpses turned into raging infernos that burned the orks or anything that got in range.

Still ocade battled on
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: August 03, 2009, 08:58:31 pm »

((For some reason, it makes sense that you're the voice of reason, but it doesn't. Some seriously zen shit going on right here...))\

Trogskull was hit head-on by the blade. By an unprecedented stroke of either luck, or sheer determination, he stayed standing, and took another swing at Ocade through the heat, laughing at either the pain, or lack thereof; his demeanor made it difficult to tell if he even felt the heat.

Atlas's armor took the brunt of Ocade's blow to him, and he rolled away. He called to one of his men, who threw him a plasma rifle. He took aim and fired a several bursts directly at Ocade. The rest of the Dark Angels had moved from the melee for their safety, but the Orks refused to retreat, as doing so would be "Un-Orky"
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: August 03, 2009, 09:03:28 pm »

A ghost calls in a nuke strike
"Tell me again why are we helping these guys?"
"I need shooting practice"

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: August 03, 2009, 09:07:34 pm »

Uther shouts to the Terran

"Because if you don't, whoever wins this battle will kill you. That includes us, if you don't help."

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: August 03, 2009, 09:09:15 pm »

((This makes me want to cry  :'())
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: August 03, 2009, 09:09:37 pm »

[Why? We are doing mindless killling.]
The terrans begin using siege tanks and wraiths, sometimes even zealot reinforcements, they manage to make enough corpses to spell: Screw you orcs
"BOOM QUADRUPLE HEADSHOT"
Zealots: " MY LIFE FOR AIUR! EN TARO ADUN"
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 09:12:38 pm by Phantom »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: August 03, 2009, 09:11:03 pm »

((Does Creative Projects board allow for stories? I think I might write a book or something there. And yeah, mindless killing.
))

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: August 03, 2009, 09:13:05 pm »

[He's a dwarf. He's seen plently of shit in his time]

The nuke gets shot out of the air by anti-missle defences. Really, a nuke? What the hell, man? The dwarf sighed, and went back in. This is precious minutes out of his miller time, and he was not about to waste it on these block heads.

The Fortress defences are now in full swing, and all three armies are being heavily bombarded. if there is any damage being done depends on who's getting hit.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 11:42:26 pm by Luke_Prowler »

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: August 03, 2009, 09:14:27 pm »

The protoss shields protect the terrans and themselves
"You never helped us space marines"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: August 03, 2009, 10:44:22 pm »

The Lich just sits there, watching the battle with mild interest.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 176