Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92237 times)

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1875 on: August 04, 2009, 12:25:06 am »

((You know, Orks aren't new here. The last time they showed up, Deadly ate most of them. And the wonderful thing about Ferals is that the more they eat, the stronger they get. But that's by-the-by, I've got a fight to finish.))

"FUUUUUUUUUU-"
Seeing Luke descending quickly towards him, Deadly can only curse violently, his injuries preventing him escaping. When Luke hits, he hits hard - Deadly is sent flying through the wall, impacting the wall on the other side before falling to the ground. Painfully, he shifts back to human, retaining the taloned hands. Blood drips from his two missing claws (left hand) as he waits for Luke's inevitable entry.

As Little struggled against the blanketing shadow, she felt her vision fade, light growing darker and darker. Simultaneously, the struggles of the darkness increase, trying to batter her into submission. When Little feels she can hol her breath no longer, there is a flash of light, and she finds herself standing in the arena, shadows nowhere to be seen. Cairn stands a few metres away, still looking somewhat shell-shocked, enough that he doesn't even comment on the burnt wreckage of the surroundings. Shakily, he extends an open hand.

"Good game"
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: August 04, 2009, 12:39:25 am »

Mission watches the two fights at the bar through two small portals he had pulled up. The quality of the pictures were poor but the gist of each fight could be gathered

"Dangit I'm going to loose money here aren't I.."

Mission pulls of his claws and stows them back in his cloak
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: August 04, 2009, 12:47:06 am »

The Lich, not feeling like fighting right now, decides to take an autopsy of the horrible outer dimensional monster's corpse. Starting with the massive compound eye.

Clambering up onto it's massive, strangely undecaying bulk, he produces a scapel and gets to work. He touches the surface of it very gently and-

TINK

...That is not the sound an eye should make. Determined to continue onward, he decides to remove one of the octagonal sections making up the eye. The scapel does nothing to it, so he decides to use a chisel and hammer instead.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: August 04, 2009, 12:53:47 am »

Little grins a bloody grin, a single drop of blood oozing out of her mouth. Head injuries aren't fun, and she had been tossed around. Still standing back, she looks over Cairn. He looked finished, but maybe it is a trap...

She looks over him cautiously as she says, "It's over? Did I win?"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: August 04, 2009, 12:56:12 am »

The Lich pauses his autopsy for a moment, and moves the gigantic bulk of the thing away from the door a bit, so that people can come out of the arena.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: August 04, 2009, 01:25:50 am »

"Its over. Once I fell unconscious, the Shadowscene collapsed on itself and the battle ended. Your injuries should be healed or almost healed by now. Sorry about the jacket, I'm not good enough to have damaged inanimate materials restored yet. Oh, and by the way, you put up one hell of a fight."

Cairn looks at Little with a respect in his eyes that wasn't there before

"I wonder how Deadly's going?"
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: August 04, 2009, 01:42:49 am »

Little feels around in her mouth with her tongue. No cuts. A cautious touch to the nose to find it isn't badly bruised and bleeding. She lifts up her blouse, exposing a now perfectly fine midriff. She shrugs. Cool, she'd have to get him to teach her that...

"You should see me when I'm killing Frenchmen. Ah, goo times. Thank you very much, and you put up a decent fight."

She smiles, a twinkle in her eye, "Not a great one, but you're still learning. There will have to be a rematch one day, hm?"

With that she walks up to Cairn, and with her traditional lack of subtlety, ignores the outstretched hand. She wraps him in a tight hug, a bit too intimate for a casual encounter, and holds it a moment too long for a casual hug before releasing him. She grins, winks at Cairn, and then begins to wonder how they are going to get back to the hall as she starts walking in a random direction.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: August 04, 2009, 01:49:01 am »

(The arena isn't that big, there's only a single door.)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: August 04, 2009, 01:49:59 am »

Luke's landing was much more graceful, going into a roll as soon has Deadly had broken into the wall. One landed, he quickly stands up, and grabs a piece of wall, and uses in his attack. even without power armor, Luke in a powerful fighter and inhumanly strong and fast, not letting up as he sends a hailstorm of blows on Deadly.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: August 04, 2009, 03:47:24 am »

The soldier is starting to look worried. "They should have tracked me down by now. I really need to get home. God, where are they?"

Two miles from the fortress, three strange fighters appear, one obciously being pursued by the the other two. As they enter into range of the anti aircraft guns they come under fire. The pursued suddenly starts spinning and weaving, never being hit by the bullets and missiles. The two pursuers are quickly shot down, crashing into the ranks of the orks and killing many. The remaining fighter flies over the cortyard then suddenly stops dead center of it and gently sinks to the ground. The cockpit opens and a woman wearing simple body armor and a helmet jumps out. "Where is the idiot I'm supposed to pickup?"

The soldier looks very relieved. "Here! I was getting worried!" He walks over to the fighter and moves as if to get in.

"Oh no you don't! Not yet anyway. I need a drink after what I had to go through! Where's the bar?"
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: August 04, 2009, 01:59:37 pm »

Ocade swings his sword in a wide arc.

"VARISONFAJOK!"

Suddenly the piles of armor that used to be the demon knights rose up.In the place of their feiry bodys where condensed darkness that fought against the Orks.Whacking off heads and limbs and emitting a howling,that sounded as if everything the Orks loved where being tortured
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: August 04, 2009, 02:01:07 pm »

Phantom appears, this time with chrono commandos
"ERASE THEM FROM TIME GUYS"
The commandos start using their weapons on the orks

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: August 04, 2009, 02:03:30 pm »

Mission continues to sip his own wine, seeing the lady coming over the fortifications he hands her a mug and changes the channel of one of his portals to the fight outside.

"Never a dull moment in this fortress"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: August 04, 2009, 02:04:45 pm »

Phantom teleports to misson with his chrono pack
"I HEARD THAT"

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: August 04, 2009, 02:09:30 pm »

Mission chuckles a bit

"And you think this is dull, turning the portal for Phantom to see into"

Through the portal, the fortresses defences are bombarding orks, space marines, and other various factions. There are chrono soldiers deleting people from time, whilst they are torn in half by grenades and chainsaws

"I prefer to stay where it safe, if you don't mind."
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 176