Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92245 times)

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1815 on: August 03, 2009, 12:01:46 am »

Mission slashes two more Zergs in half with his wind cutting. He seems to be becoming more feral as he gets more into the fight. He soon drops his staff because of his loss of concentration and pulls his sword out instead. Pulling a knuckleduster, which has three long claws, from his cloak mission grips it in his free hand. Then has at it.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: August 03, 2009, 12:04:03 am »

"Concentrate and try to keep your sanity sir AND WATCH OUT INFECTED TERRAN! ITS GONNA BLOW!"

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: August 03, 2009, 12:06:36 am »

((Well time for me to sleep. Just assume he keeps hacking and slashing until they are all dead, the fight becomes unwinnable,or  someone pulls him away.))
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: August 03, 2009, 12:08:30 am »

The dwarf quickly patches up the barricade, looking like new.

The defences of Strife's keep was desicrating the zerg army, and soon they would be wiped out.

Luke continued his attack, but Dead;y made is impossible to fight back. He could not grab on to deadly, and the drill was too clumbersum to be use effectivly in mid air. It seemed bleek. then , in an insperation, it struck Luke on how to win

"You know what? I don't need to beat you! I just need to die last!"

With a simply command, Luke is ejected from his armor, and weighing less with out the armor, he quickly spead himself out to create more friction and floated pass the armor and Deadly. Luke gave one last wave as he flew out of deadly's range

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: August 03, 2009, 12:10:02 am »

The Lich finally decides to join in on the fight. This mostly consists of sitting in his chair while pointing at zerg and saying 'pop'. Then they explode.

"Pop. Pop. Poppity-pop-pop."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: August 03, 2009, 12:22:06 am »

"Oh you little - you know what, it doesn't matter. I'm just angry you did it before I could. Now, where's the tower... Oh bugger."

Watching Luke speed away, and remaining roughly level with his armor, Deadly realises too late that he'd slowly drifted away from the original skyscraper; his original escape route. Cursing to himself, he pointed his body towards the closest building, all too aware of the quickly approaching ground. Finally, he comes within arm's reach of another building, and, in Feral form, reaches out one taloned arm, gripping onto the building! With a horrible crack, his arm is pulled out it's socket, and two claws have been ripped right out of his hand, but he's stopped. Now he just has to get down, unable to move in Feral form and incapable of turning human lest he loses his grip. What's more, the sudden jolt has loosened his injured ribs. Cursing, Deadly hangs there, hoping it doesn't take Luke long to impact.

[Seriously Luke, that was my plan. Of course, I was expecting you to grab onto me to stop your own fall, but it will be interesting to see your solution to the fast-approaching problem ;D]
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: August 03, 2009, 12:40:47 am »

The armor smashes into the ground with an crunch, parts flying everywhere. Luke knew that if he did not think of something quick, he would be next. He then spotted Deadly, hang onto the side of a building. Luke knew what he had to do, but he only had one shot. He moved into postion, and then moved to a more needle like position, rocketing towards his target. as the distance thinned, Luke let out a yell

"Hey, ugly! Look up!" And Deadly no doubt did, with enough time to see 12-size boots smash into his face.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: August 03, 2009, 01:16:02 am »

The terrans, the space marines, the zerg, they are all dead, thats it, funs over, nothing to see here, phantom engraves a picture into the wall with his knife, the picture shows the marines, the terrans, and us, fighting the zerg, this picture was dedicated to the men that lost their lives defending the fortress, may they rest in peace
"That was very random, I need a drink."
Phantom takes a liqour bottle and starts drinking
"Im gonna go try to build my war jeep now."
Ghost leaves, taking the C-10 rifle with him
http://www.atmaxplorer.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/zerg-rush.jpg
the picture
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 01:19:16 am by Phantom »

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: August 03, 2009, 01:18:55 am »

Little curses and begins to punch and kick the blanket of darkness that seemed to be smothering her. Hitting the shadowy wall as hard as she could, she shopes that she isn't going to die in this place as the assulat on darkness continues...
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: August 03, 2009, 01:21:48 am »

Ghost drives into the courtyard with his war jeep, he is a extremely fast builder, some music plays
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCTJmXrgsFg

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: August 03, 2009, 01:34:12 am »

"Wow, nice jeep. Do you do other combat vehicles as well?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: August 03, 2009, 01:34:54 am »

"Sure, need one?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: August 03, 2009, 01:37:01 am »

"Not right now, no."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: August 03, 2009, 01:37:53 am »

"Well I will be making a hovering tesla tank then, goodbye"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: August 03, 2009, 01:42:06 am »

"......Did he just say 'Tesla Tank'?"

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 176