Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92265 times)

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1695 on: August 01, 2009, 05:13:44 pm »

((Thank you. You'd been doing a lot of weird things (like pulling weapons out of thing air and carrying more weapons than should be possible) for a while, but that was too much.))

There is an ever-burning mountain of horror in the room, as the creature is not harmed by fire. The smell is enough to cause people to black out. The Artist starts spraying conjured ice over the creature to put out the fire and hopefully quench the smell.
"Now why did ye do that?"

((And how? Flint and tinder? How far does the fire spread? The creature covers a whole wall, and you didn't include an adjective on the sort of fire.))
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: August 01, 2009, 05:16:21 pm »

((I have matches))

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: August 01, 2009, 06:43:41 pm »

((Well dang I could have been that other wizard type person for yall, if only I was on. So let me get this straight. The thing is dead but is still here perpetually on fire and blocking the main exit from the arena right?))

Mission having calmed down after his initial panic couldn't do much to the creature that the others had already tried so he stood back and let others more experienced in matters like this handle it. Also having another thought come to him...

"Ok y'all I'm tired of being useless, anyone have any clue where my stuff is..."
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: August 01, 2009, 06:45:03 pm »

Phantom chokes on smell of corpse
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 07:00:38 pm by Phantom »

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: August 01, 2009, 06:58:44 pm »

Ocade had been sleeping through ALL of this not even waking up to help attack the monster.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 07:03:49 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: August 01, 2009, 07:26:37 pm »

((Let's assume Peregrin distracted the thing instead of standing there monotonously, as I had shit to do.))

"Well, now that that's dealt with, I have one more thing to attend to."

Peregrin turns toward Phantom.

"You have been a thorn in my side since I have arrived. You have attacked me for the most inconceivable reasons, and your delusions are so grandiose you brought pieces of bloody fiction to life! You are a threat; not to me, but to all that exists. If I am ever to sleep peacefully again, you must be dealt with."

He turns to the others.

"Know this, I have no quarrel with you, and after this one is gone and dealt with, I shall leave you behind for my home; perhaps a better place now that the threat has been dealt with."

Peregrin turns back to Phantom, and from beneath his cloak he draws a massive hand-and-a-half sword, glimmering a silver sheen in the dim light of the arena. It is ornately decorated, truly a sword fit for a king.

"You called that pathetic sword of yours 'Excalibur'? Perhaps you'd like a taste of the genuine article."

((This entire post has been an unleashing of my pent-up frustration towards Phantom, both in and out of character. That Zerg stunt will not go unpunished.))
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: August 01, 2009, 07:31:33 pm »

Phantom go finds a the control room and sits down, continuing to finish his beer

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: August 01, 2009, 07:42:55 pm »

Mission steps up to Cj

"Just put the weapon away... I'm getting tired of stupid quarrels like this"

Mission turns away then to work on his own problems... Taking the bottom of his staff he starts drawing a ever expanding circle of runes about him. They glow a purplish tint that gets darker as each new rune is added.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: August 01, 2009, 09:36:15 pm »

[Wow. just...wow. I mean...I read it, yet I still can't wrap my mind around it. I just...wow]
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 10:13:12 pm by Luke_Prowler »

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: August 01, 2009, 09:54:19 pm »

((wut))
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: August 02, 2009, 01:03:49 am »

The Lich gets up, not exactly refreshed, but he should be able to do magic.

"Oooh. My gead... I mean bled... That thing wit' the thinking innit."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: August 02, 2009, 01:08:54 am »

Mission notices the Lich getting up

"Head, also you mind helping me with these runes over here. I'm trying to find out where my stuff went then teleport it back to me."

Mission continues scratching runes, he is up to 8 circles of them ranging through many colors.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: August 02, 2009, 01:18:29 am »

"Whazzat... Oh, I got yer stuff right here."

The Lich pulls out a largish bag and sets it down.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: August 02, 2009, 04:13:21 am »

((I've been thinking about this, and decided that the easiest way to correct what happened with me is to make the person not be Archangel. He wouldn't have been stupid enough to charge it in the first place and if he had, he would have run away as soon as the first limb regenerated.))

Somehow Archangel survived. He takes off his helmet and you realise that it isn't him. "Medic?"
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: August 02, 2009, 05:08:14 pm »

Whatever Dictator and Maha are continues to use ice spells on the massive heap of monster, that might be flesh. Many of the spells being used look like they aren't completely meant to put out the fire, but are instead meant to make entertainingly shaped wounds on the creature, now that it can be wounded effectively.
"Anywho, anyone up for a murdering each other many times in succession? Er, I mean, sparring?
Oh, and what happened to you, Lich? You were fine before you got knocked out."

((CJ1145, I wanted to note that the part about conjuring up creatures wasn't supposed to be mentioned in character, and it would be a good idea to ignore the nonsensical parts of Phantom's posts and hope he gets better.
And a question, why would we assume you did anything at all? You weren't here, take a note from Mission, Archangel, and Filiusenox and just make a reason for why you didn't do anything, or post an action that wouldn't have anything to do with what already happened.

Does anyone know when Strife will get the energy and patience to come back here?))
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 176