Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92258 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1710 on: August 02, 2009, 05:22:22 pm »

"SOMEONE PUT OUT THAT CORPSE! ITS STARTING TO REMOVE OXYGEN FROM THE AIR!"
Phantom drinks from the fountain, but he spits it out
"It taste like blood..."

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: August 02, 2009, 05:23:28 pm »

Mission does a double take at the bag that Lich had just set down... he then walks over swiftly and pulls open the bag taking his robes out. Preferring to get his normal robes back on as quickly as possible he undressed and redressed in the middle of the arena.

Mission starts checking through his pockets and pulling other stuff out of the bag until everything is in its proper place

"Finally my stuff" Mission turns to the monsters body and starts helping the others to dispose of it

((If you didn't pick it up Missions robes are enchanted to enhance his own magic, making him almost useless without them, especially since the fortress dampens magic in the first place))
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: August 02, 2009, 05:24:56 pm »

Phantom begins a futile attempt to put out the monster corpse
"THE SMOKE IS BURNING MY FRICKEN EYES!"

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: August 02, 2009, 05:29:00 pm »

Peregrin sits in a corner of the arena, drawn up in a near-fetal position. Since his outburst, he has attempted to calm himself, but seems physically unable. West had told him about this risk when he was made, but he set that aside, deciding to deal with it when the moment arrived.

Unfortunately, that moment was now; Peregrin's circuitry was beginning to fail, and his emotions were first on the list.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: August 02, 2009, 05:30:31 pm »

"Hmmm...."

The Lich leaves the room. After a short while the power turns back on, as do the fire suppression systems. Shortly afterward the Lich comes back into the hall.

"Found the generator."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: August 02, 2009, 05:35:18 pm »

"WHY WON'T THIS FIRE GO OUT! WHEN I POUR WATER ON IT, IT GETS BIGGER!"

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: August 02, 2009, 05:35:48 pm »

Peregrin stood. A fuse in his temple had blown, and with it his anger had skyrocketed. He hated himself for dying. He hated West for rebuilding him; the monster for ruining his existence; Phantom; Dictator; the Lich, all of them were expendable, and needed to be dealt with.

Whatever that monster was, that thing, Peregrin knew that its master could help him. He just needed to get to it.

But how? The portal was destroyed, and the monster slain. All attempts to communicate with it failed. But the lich. The Lich would know.

Peregrin strode out of the room, towards the Lich, discreetly reaching for his Luger.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: August 02, 2009, 05:46:41 pm »

Phantom turns around, asking anyone for water, when he notices Peregrin moving towards the lich, then he sees peregrin pull out a luger!
"SHIT!"
"RUN!"

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: August 02, 2009, 05:47:55 pm »

((That's why you've been acting funny this whole time, you're insane! =] ))

It indiscretely teleports in front of Peregrin. And with its left hand lobs a visible, purple, sleep spell at Phantom.
"Do you want to have a murder fe- spar with me?"
It clasps its claws and smiles hopefully, looking at the Luger.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: August 02, 2009, 05:49:49 pm »

Phantom deflects the sleep spell with excalibur
"WHAT THE HELL MAN!?"

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: August 02, 2009, 05:53:31 pm »

"Nope! No hell here, unless of course your asking?"
The Maha-Dictator combo then lobs a fire and brimstone orb at Phantom. And laughs.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: August 02, 2009, 05:56:05 pm »

Phantom brings out his swords
"Cmon man, whats the point of taking me out?"
Phantom uses magical powers of excalibur to put out the Dictators spell, then he launches a thunderstorm spell at Dictator

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: August 02, 2009, 06:01:56 pm »

It turns and walks into the thunderbolt spell, causing electricity to arc between its' horns. It twitches some, but doesn't appear to have taken much damage.
((Fine Peregrin, I'll take it. But I still want a response from you for my post on the other page.))
"Because you keep breaking reality. You seem to be some kind of anomaly, you have a multitude of weapons in your two hands, they are overlapping and generally being weird."
((You have taken 5-10 weapons out of thin air, and have not put away or dropped any of them. Also note that this isn't really Dictator, Maha's taking up the same space.))
It grabs one of the guns in Phantom's hand and tosses it aside.
"So do you want to spar?"
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 06:04:48 pm by Nivm »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: August 02, 2009, 06:05:17 pm »

((I said I put away my weapons a few pages ago, I only have swords now))
In a fit of rage, Phantom begins slicing at Dictator, causing heavy wounds and bleeding
"IM TIRED OF ALL THESE DIP SHITS TRYING TO KILL ME! IM TIRED OF EVERYONE KILLING EACHOTHER FOR PERSONAL GAIN! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: August 02, 2009, 06:05:52 pm »

Mission only half caring what happens around him anymore meerly shrugs as Nivm and Phantom start fighting. Instead Mission starts drawing runes around a large bulk of the creatures mass.

"Everyone here is insane"
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 176