Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92269 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1665 on: August 01, 2009, 03:44:36 pm »

Phantom gives the lich to automatic self loading rpgs, ghost is already out
"Hey this is ghost, is this radio working? Anyway I found a storage room full of robot soldiers"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: August 01, 2009, 03:48:27 pm »

The Lich walks in slowly, taking care to stay beyond it's reach while firing at it.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: August 01, 2009, 03:49:56 pm »

"This is ghost, THERE IS A BLOODY PILE OF RADIOS IN THE MED TENT! GO GET ONE!"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: August 01, 2009, 03:53:40 pm »

The Lich, being magically attuned, is hearing this.

"Not so loud! It takes a lot of conce-SKLUK. Hah! Missed!"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: August 01, 2009, 03:55:21 pm »

"AHA! I reprogrammed the robots, they are coming to your position to aid you"

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: August 01, 2009, 04:11:24 pm »

Dictator nods grimly and miserably.
"Just so it's clear, I hate you for this."
Dictator's shadow has been getting very dark and released viscous bubbles at those word. Dictator turns toward the creature and takes on a solemn look, it closes its eyes. The shadow (Creep) moves over beside Dictator, removing its stain and taint. Dictator's expression becomes neutral at this, and it places its arms out wide. After a wait long enough for the creature to gain an alarming amount of ground, Maha launches out of thin air behind and beside Dictator. Maha's small form then latches on to Dictator and starts flowing into him with a golden light and molten gold. Dictator recoils and gains an even more miserable expression. Colors sprays around and one gets a moment to see how incredibly happy Maha looks, like a child (which it is) who is glad to see a kind uncle after being away far to long. Dictators robe ceases to be so gray, boring and unadorned as it gains more brown, gold, dark green, and cyan colors making an interesting, and comforting pattern.
((*Has a great deal of trouble coming up with words for the cut of clothing. This picture gets it slightly. Almost exactly the same tunic underneath, triple the detail of the suit, and use the colors and feeling mentioned before to make it less striking. Then make it symmetrical, and place eyes on the collar positioned to make it look like the robe is looking at you. It is, but it isn't obvious enough to creep people out. Then increase the material of said collar and prop it up a bit.*))
The Artist's horns now have a first center material that looks like a smoothed over bunch of colored glass strands (dark green and yellow) with the original spiral of gold, now bright. Its scales are now a more calming blue and green, and each of their shield shapes display little inked symbols almost the same color. Its demeanor is more relaxed, and its voice no longer so grating.
"Hello, so how is the portal made?"

((Drat, took to long figuring out how to describe clothing. And yet I still feel like I'm missing something.))
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: August 01, 2009, 04:13:44 pm »

"ARRRRGGG!! FRICKEN SECURITY SYSTEMS ALMOST KILLED ME! At least I found the control room. Tell me what to do"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: August 01, 2009, 04:17:05 pm »

"Try and get close to it! Phantom, see if there is a device monitoring the stability of the reality of the fortress!"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: August 01, 2009, 04:20:42 pm »

"Im not at the control room, but I found the arms depot, HEY GHOST CAN YOU HEAR ME!"
"OW OW OW DON'T YELL! Anyway I think I found what your saying, what should I do? All I have is a paperclip and wirecutters."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: August 01, 2009, 04:22:02 pm »

"Well, what is displayed on the consoles?"

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: August 01, 2009, 04:23:46 pm »

"Alright. Let's see how this thing likes teleportation!"
It (doesn't really have a name, occasionally referred to as the Artist) walks strait to the portal, teleporting to the side anything that gets close with accompanying hand gestures. As it reaches the portal, it just keeps teleporting what gets into the Artist's personal bubble. The portal is kept clear.
"Ok, now what?"

((Lich, time to describe the portal.))
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: August 01, 2009, 04:24:03 pm »

"Well there is a red light and and it says RED ALERT RED ALERT, and- OH SHIT SOMETHINGS IN HERE AND ITS TRYING TO KILL ME!!!"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: August 01, 2009, 04:26:04 pm »

The portal is rather boring really. Resembling nothing more then the doorway, but leading to places that are honestly left undescribed. Should be a rather simple matter to deal with, now.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: August 01, 2009, 04:30:23 pm »

The Artist gets bored and starts flinging fireballs and shooting ice rays through the portal, while leaving the teleportation trap defense up.
"So what do I do with it?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: August 01, 2009, 04:32:50 pm »

"Reach into it, not physically, but magically. Then grab the first thing you touch, then pull as hard as you can"

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 176