Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92259 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1725 on: August 02, 2009, 06:09:49 pm »

Phantom brings the fight closer to mission
"Shut up please sir"
Phantom continues fighting

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: August 02, 2009, 06:12:08 pm »

Mission makes a motion as if Zipping his mouth shut then locking his mouth and throwing away the key
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: August 02, 2009, 06:13:56 pm »

Phantom puts his swords on his back
"I can't take it anymore, just kill me now"

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: August 02, 2009, 06:15:52 pm »

Peregrin stood watching. He knew that some demon stood inside of the body that once was Phantom. He is only human. He cannot see what Peregrin had not yet drawn. That was it, then. He was a physical anomaly. For the good of the universe, he must be destroyed.

Peregrin drew the Luger, and fired a single shot between Phantom's eyes.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: August 02, 2009, 06:18:16 pm »

[you know what? I've had enough of this]

"Wait, hang on Deadly, I'll be right back"

The Space Marine temporary walks out of the battle, still wearing his massive armor, but left his weapons in the fake city but now armed with a roll of duck tape. He quietly sneaked behind Phantom, and with a quick motion, wrap the entire roll around Phantom's head, only allowing enough visible soace to let him see, hear, and breath out his nose.

"Okay, here is what you are going to do. You are going to stop yelling like a retard, you are going to stop picking fights, and most of all, you are going to to be chill." Luke ordered "That goes for all of you. Alrighty then? Alrighty then."

Luke then walked back into his own battle.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: August 02, 2009, 06:19:23 pm »

"I never wanted to fight dammit"

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: August 02, 2009, 06:35:38 pm »

((Whoops, got distracted with Arcomage. Sorry.
And, which page? I didn't see that post, unless it was in the middle of something else.))

Phantom manages to do no damage, but smudges a few of the runes on 2/3rd-Nivm's scales. As Phantom did not agree to spar, it doesn't believe this is really the beginning of the battle. So it just stands there, occasionally parrying a weapon, or grabbing one and twisting it.
"Yeah, I don't know what you've been thinking this whole time."
Then over at mission,
"Luke is sane, so is Deadly...and Strife. Just don't accuse me of having the affliction."

((Also Phantom, if you managed to break through the scales, and what Nivm has for skin, you would not get blood. But instead this grayish ooze that hardens in about 2 seconds, at which point it looks like a high quality crystal.))
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 06:38:05 pm by Nivm »
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: August 02, 2009, 06:41:32 pm »

[Phantom, you have tape over your mouth. Unless you manage to rip the whole thing off of you without taking any hair or skin, you should not be able to speak]

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: August 02, 2009, 06:44:16 pm »

[Considering how he is, I am guessing he removed all of it (skin, hair, and all) on reflex. Perhaps these [] are better.]
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: August 02, 2009, 06:46:49 pm »

Phantoms thoughts: I don't fricken care, I just want a drink and sleep dammit
Phantom rips of the tape, so fast he bled, he didn't even twitch.
"Just tell me where the beds are and I will just sleep dammit, leave me fucking alone dammit."
"Just a heads up, the monster corpse is still burning and - OH GOD MY LUNGS!"
Phantom cauterises his wounds on the burning monster corpse, mumbling "Sonofabicthes, assholes, bastards, and various other cursing words
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 07:01:57 pm by Phantom »

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: August 02, 2009, 07:00:54 pm »

((I think everyone missed one of my posts completely. The monster is currently covered in frost, and holes.))

"And you blocked my sleep spell. I will use it again, and drag your body to one of the guest beds. Fair?"
2/3rds-Nivm charges up another vague purple orb in his hand, holding it up.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: August 02, 2009, 07:04:12 pm »

Phantom punches him in the chin
"No, I will do it myself, just tell me where are the beds."

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: August 02, 2009, 07:10:04 pm »

[By the way, are we in the main room, or the arena? Phantom kept switching about, I'm going to guess that what I did with the portal opened the way.]
After the blow, it grabs Phantom's wrist and thwacks the orb into the side of his head. He stoutly resists, but slowly succumbs to the effects, glaring madly at 2/3rds-Nivm. It then slings Phantom over its shoulder and opens the door to the rest the fortress, and looks back.
"If he couldn't remember where the guest bedrooms were, he couldn't be trusted to go to them."
And walks through the door.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: August 02, 2009, 07:11:57 pm »

Phantom wakes up and stabs a knife that was from his backpack into his wrist
"That will keep me up, just tell me where are the rooms."
Phantom coughs up blood and jabs a needle full of something into his leg.
"I hope I hadn't grown an immunity to the virus yet."
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 07:13:42 pm by Phantom »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: August 02, 2009, 07:31:46 pm »

[Considering that my posts, whether they be antagonizing or helpful to the plot, are ignored, I'm just going to send Peregrin home and bring in a new guy. I think I'll try a whole group this time.]

Peregrin felt himself slipping. He needed help now, or he would be lost permanently. At least his task had been done, so perhaps he would be going to a better future. He opened the locket a final time, and entered through the wormhole, never to be seen in the house again.

About the same time, something strange was happening outside the castle. A large vehicle, similar to an APC in its structure, but on a larger scale was making its way to the building. As it passed the threshold for security, the guns remained eerily silent. Many guests had been expected, and mistaking this group for one, their vehicle was allowed entrance.

The APC finally ground to a halt outside the courtyard. A single hand, dark green came from the vehicle, gripping to outside to propel its owner outward.

Out of the vehicle came an armoured man, inhumanly large, clad in a dark green set of armour that would prove familiar to the guests already inside. His face was shrouded in a hood, hiding all above the bridge of his nose. In his hand, or rather around it, he carried a massive metal glove, crackling with power. His right hand was clasped tightly around what in a normal man's hands would be a bulky submachine gun; but he was large enough to hold it easily within one hand.

Behind him came nine more men, clad in armour like his, but with grim helms covering their faces. On the left pauldron of each man's armor, there was a winged sword, coloured white. Most carried larger versions of the hooded man's gun, but others had heavier weapons of unknown power strapped to their backs.

Finally, after they had all disembarked, the hooded man was the first to speak.

"HQ, this is Veteran Sergeant Atlas Tuhl. HQ, do you copy? Damn, nothing. Squad, move out; we have a big area to cover, and it looks like we don't have backup."

They were Space Marines. They were the Dark Angels. They were here for war.

[First time writing Space Marine-related stuff. I prefer Orks, but the background of the Dark Angels seemed fun, and something Luke wouldn't attack on sight.]
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 07:52:48 pm by CJ1145 »
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 176