Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 35

Author Topic: Third Lords of Creation  (Read 28486 times)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Third Lords of Creation
« Reply #225 on: May 17, 2009, 12:43:07 am »

Alether liked the idea of such creatures of energy that Aaron had created. Thus, both to further his ends and to anger the god that had opposed him, Alether modified some of the Archons to his likings. Instead of beings of simple light, he rearranged their essence so that they were beings of pure Arcane energies.

He left the new offshoot to roam in and around his crater, for even they could not yet control magic. Maybe they would be the ones to discover the Gift and rebuild the land around the crater? He also left them with their sense of purpose, so that, like their simple light Archon cousins, they would feel like guiding other races. But they would guide them to the TRUE 'right' path, that of Magic and of furtherment of Alether's plans.

Create Subrace: Eldritch Archons (1 AP)
0/5 AP left
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 17, 2009, 06:51:47 pm »

Rhuax, In Istamoshsur

Rhuax, over the last few days, had been working on creating a race of servents to fight for Him in the upcoming war. They were nearly completed.

They were made of gold, with clawed hands and golden-masked faces. Rhuax hadn't bothered with joints and bones, he simply had the limbs float in place around the rest of the body. They had claws and fingers and all sorts of other metalic bits, simply floating about. Yet, their eyes were dull, not yet animated.

Rhuax infused life into his creations, the heliophagii, and watched as they began to move.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 17, 2009, 11:53:23 pm »

Usaria walked among the twilight forests of Eos, listening and seeing the Aether elves as they lived. She heard stories, tales, and rumors circulating. Whispers of a catastrophe that had befallen the material plane. And of a great power that was waiting to be found. A great power that only a select few could use. This worried her, she foresaw wars and strife rising up as many sought to control and wield this power.

She decided that she would give her people a gift, so that they would not need this power. She gathered them to her and took a crystal from the ground of Eos. She taught the elves how to shape the crystal as she did. She taught them how to create from it crafts that were pleasing to the eye, tools useful in their lives, and homes and housing to live in. The elves reveled in their new abilities, and created many beautiful things. They began to build a settlement for themselves between the forests and the Sea of Tribute. All but a few forgot of the power Alether had sent.

Still, Usaria’s heart was heavy. Strife would still come, and she would have to prepare for it reaching even Aether. She knew that the same hands that shaped tools and works of art would be turned to shaping armor and helmets, and the tips of spears and arrows before long. And her gift had not satisfied all the elves. A few of them still talked of the power, and sought ways to leave Aether and travel to the mortal realm so they could claim it.

Teach Populous: Crystal shaping. 1 AP
AP: 0/4

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 18, 2009, 12:27:03 am »

Nas had been waiting for this day for years. Velik Broj had told the tribe elders to bring them their greatest warrior. He dug his clawed hand into another elf warrior's throat, tearing it out.

He scratched his left forearm, drawing blood. His armed was scarred with many small marks, each representing a kill.

He was tall for an elf, slightly taller than any of the humans he had killed the previous day. His hair was dark brown, matted, and pulled into dreadlocks. The ends of his fingers had been cut off and replaced with the claws of a forest bear. He had two fangs from a dire wolf he had raised, but was forced to kill after it went feral.

The crowd roared at his victory.

"He was not worthy. He shall be food for the Nezumi."

An elf-woman watching the match replied:

"A disrespectful end for him."

He pretended not to hear her words, after all, she was next in line.

"A fitting end for him."

Just then, a thought occurred to him-I wonder if the humans are capable of producing a worthy foe.

He cut himself off.

A sacrilege thought. The elves shall be masters of all.

He proceeded to duel the woman, a feral glow in their eyes. She struck, tearing a gash in his side. He rolled with it to avoid the full force of the blow. Without hesitation, he grabbed her arms, she was off balance from her strike. He twisted around, held himself behind her, and plunged his wolf-fangs into her jugular. She continued to fight in a blind fury until she bled out, but Nas was agile enough to avoid her.

"Find her children. Both their parents are dead. They shall be left in the wilderness to die."

Create Organization: Druids(0/5 AP remaining)((If it's alright with everyone, we've done this with paladins before.))
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 12:25:02 pm by Psyco Jelly »
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 18, 2009, 04:30:18 am »

Can I join this, if so how and what do I do when I have?
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 18, 2009, 06:31:43 pm »

Titus Thought deeply.He Went to the Mermen and taught them to weave sand together to form weapons and armor and citys.(out of ap.)
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 18, 2009, 08:36:26 pm »

*AP*

Velik Broj let the power surge through him. He released from his body a wasp. His hive connection so perfect that he could actually command the pieces away from his body. The wasp flew to the material plane, and gathered others of it's kind. The swarm flew into the Unhallow during a sacrifice, and took the form of an Elf. The Nezumi knew that it was Velik Broj instinctively, and offered the choicest bits of the humans -eyes and heart - which he accepted.

Their new head priest Kelrku, a thin and withered blackfur, asked him of his appearance.

"I am here to tell you that the Deep Elves will be here soon. There will be a fight between me and a great warrior of the woods."

"How in the Hungry Void could he possibly win?"

"He can't."

"Then why bother fighting, my lord?"

"There will be new epoch of civilization. This will be a key event in my plot."

"You're going to make him a martyr?"

"Yes."

Kelkru knew better than to tell anyone. That would only result in disaster. If The Thousand were angry, hell would follow.

"I will tell no one."
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 19, 2009, 03:51:31 am »

Wayock was bored. Day after day, week after week all he could do was admit into Valhalla the dead. Bah. Wayock traveled to above Nitomushal. He orbited Nitomushal, like a moon, thinking what to do next. It came to him.

He went down to the surface, there he found what he was looking for. Two large mountains. Making sure they were full of minerals. He grabbed the foothills of a mountain, and pulled it up. From the roots of the mountain to the roof of it he threw it into space. Leaving it slowly floating through space, he stopped it above Nitomushal. There he went to work.

The moon was kilometres long, twice as wide as it was long. He breathed life into it, creating several moon-bushes upon the planet. Over time he breathed directly into the bushes, giving them much need carbon-dioxide, in turn the bushes pumper out oxygen. These bushes quickly formed a small atmosphere surrounding the moon. The unique properties of the moon let the next generation of trees and bushes to grow tall and wide, reaching out to try to touch the sun. Now that the basis of life was formed, trees which provided food and oxygen he went to work again.

He delved into the mineral rich moon, he found what he was looking for. Clay. He dug out large amounts of clay and carved small human-like creatures. He gave them life, breathed it into him. He made them great miners and engineers, to live off the moon and to build on it. He left the creatures, to spread and dig. To build. For now they were out of the womb, they were no longer Wayocks responsibilities. Happy with his work, he watched them.

Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 21, 2009, 06:38:48 pm »

Titus sat compteplating about the moon that was unnamed that was created by Alether.He sat and thought.He figured what to name it since it was Fairly new.He named the moon Nert which meant fair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Titus puased he felt differnet,shifting...his body formed into something new,something more powerful...He was changed.Titus found something differnet withen him and changed his name.He was no longer Titus but Titus Ylus.(Evolve phiscally 3 out of four ap used.)

<><

Titus The took the Cyrstal seed from the box,He planted in the center of Lu Nekum and suddenly it grew greatly.It encompassed the moon in leafy trees which made the Moon glow Whitely. (Use rest of ap to mold land.)

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 22, 2009, 11:15:23 am »

Usaria saw the new portal open in the marterial world, and grew concerned. The storm was breaking upon the material world, and she was ill prepared to stop it. She could delay no longer, she must prepare for war. Loathe as she was to expose her elves to war, she chose to make guardians for them. With a heavy heart, she turned her gentle hand to the arts of war

She took a mass of the crystal in her hands and shaped it. She carved it into the graceful image of the elves, down to the strand of hair or fold of cloth, but strong and powerful in form as well.  They were massive, mighty, yet beautiful as well, sculpted from the purest clear crystal. She poured into them the starlight from Aether and Selene, and they began to glow from within with the light. She blessed them with life and intelligence, and the Eosans, the crystal golems were born.

People saw her use of crystal, the creation of the crystalline land of Eos, the gift of crystal shaping to her Aether elves, and the creation of the mighty Eosans, Usaria became recognized far and wide as the goddess of crystals.

Create population: Eosans, the crystal golems. 2 AP
Portfolio element: Crystals 2 AP
AP 0/4

Meanwhile, a small group of Aether elves traveled on the material plane. They wore concealing cloaks to hide themselves from the harsh light of Rhuax, and bore keen edged, exotic weapons made from crystal. Through long journeys and many perils, they came at length to the crater left by Alether’s crater. They had heard rumors of a strange power to be had, and they had come to claim it.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 23, 2009, 05:41:40 am »

Alether observed the few elves that had entered the material plane, seeking to claim his Gift. Luckily for them, the Eldritch Archons he had released, having received little help from him, were still primitively minded and thus incapable to claim the Gift themselves. Unluckily for the elves, the Archons were agressive to any who wandered into the crater, which they had claimed as their territory, and would most likely hate any who got near to the Codex of Arcana, which they worshipped. The elves would have to find a way past them, whether through might, diplomacy, or stealth. Yet another fitting challenge for those who would claim the ultimate power of the universe.

While he waited, Alether continued to expand his knowledge of the world, writting all of it in his library, and growing more powerful in doing so.
As powerful as the reigning God of War himself.

Raise divine rank: 3 AP. DR is now 8
2/5 AP left
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 23, 2009, 09:13:59 am »

Aaron wondered what to do. It seems that the material world is about to be under siege, and he could not let such abominations destory everything that has been worked on. however, it seemed that in the short time he has been here, he as annoyed a few of the other gods, and stepping on too many toes too early would cause a quick retirement. What he needed was more people that could fight the darkness, and he could give them that power.

Create concept: (Monks and Clerics) 1 of 4 AP left

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 23, 2009, 04:17:14 pm »

Titus sent two heralds out.One with the message "If you weapons goto the eastren shore at the time the moon has made half a movement around the sky.Goto the beach where you can see a glimmering in the water." to the paladin.He then sent the same one to the mermen sandweavers with a differnece."Layout weapons and armor for the human paladins on the beach where the water glimmers at the time before the moon has made half a movement around the sky."

Both did as bidded and the Human Paladins where armed with fine armor and weapons.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 23, 2009, 10:28:04 pm »

Velik Broj's aspect was polishing a beetle-chitin blade, and Nas was simply meditating. After what seemed like an eternity, they both emerged into the muddy arena.

The crowd was silent - it's not smart to disturb a warrior's zen.

Without a sound, they closed. Velik Broj allowed himself a smile as he lunged. He thrusted, putting one foot forward and twisting his spine as the other came off the ground. He turned a flip and landed on his feet - Nas knew that he didn't intend to actually hit him with that. Nas lowered himself, and struck left. Velik Broj lightly slashed his hand. Nas wanted to throw him off.

Velik Broj attempted a downward swing. Nas sidestepped and pulled away from melee. Without missing a beat, he jumped forward with great power. Velik Broj pulled up his blade to defend himself. Nas swatted it away and tackled Velik Broj, bringing them both to the ground.

Nas began to savage Velik Broj with his claws, Velik Broj caught his arms, stood up, and kicked Nas away. He picked up his blade and threw it - right into Nas's forehead. Nas fell over, lifeless.

The crowd recoiled. Their greatest warrior was felled. Did not Velik Broj himself say that they would be the masters of this world?

"Elves of the deepwood. You view yourself as being the masters of all races. In your pride, you have forgotten that there is one thing you will never control. ME!" Velik Broj let the last word echo across the forest.

"You have proven to be great warriors. Now that you have proven yourself, I have grander plans. The humans on the plains, and the Nezumi in the forest. They will serve you. Break their will, and you will not have to concern yourself with survival. Learn from the beasts, and build great cities. Build an empire."

Teach Populous (Slavery): 4/5 AP
Guide Populous (Empire): 2/5 AP

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 24, 2009, 11:51:09 am »

Titus saw what Velik had tuaght the deep elves and it disturbed him.He sent 3 (out of 500),Rolysoyl to attack the deep elves from the air.The Roylsoyl agreed attacked the land of the deep elves.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 35