Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 35

Author Topic: Third Lords of Creation  (Read 28419 times)

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
Re: Third Lords of Creation
« Reply #210 on: May 11, 2009, 02:34:35 pm »

Usaria, returning to Aether, reached out her thoughts to the sentience of the plane. Their thoughts mingled and mixed for a short while, as Usaria shared what she knew with the plane.

“Aether, a crime was committed against my creations,” Usaria said to the plane. “The god known as Garish had afflicted them with a curse of pain. Though it was lifted by Titus, I fear that Garish will try again. He and his machinations  are to be barred from here.” Aether did not respond in words, but in action. A faint, but powerful shimmering barrier appeared around Eos. The barrier expanded to encompass the entirety of Aether.

With Aether protected from Garish, Usaria turned her mind to the herald of Kryz. “Thank you, herald of Kryz. His pantheon, I believe, is the best hope we have for defending the good in these planes. Go, and return to your master now. Let him know that I now join his pantheon, and that he has my support in his endeavors.”

Lock plane: Aether. Garish may not enter. 2 AP
Join Pantheon. 1 AP
1/4 AP

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 11, 2009, 05:44:41 pm »

Titus saw the people of the material world get scared at dark for there was no light to let them feel safe in this darkness.He created a a globe of earth roughly 1/20 the size of the planet.(use 2 out of 4 ap to create land) He named this land Lu-Nakem.
<><   <><   <><   <><   <><   <><  <><   <><  <><  <><  <>< <>< <>< 
He paused He then sent a herald to Usaria in the form of a Roylsoyl with this message,"Usaria,I will join your pantheon,but may i ask for a gift? If you can may you give me a seedling of one of your great crystal trees so that i may light this world,with a light that will shine in the darkness."
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 11, 2009, 06:46:35 pm »

The herald of Usaria came to Titus in a dream.

“Good Titus, Usaria gladly offers you the seed you desire, in return for your aid to her creations. But remember, it’s light is not strong. It is a gentle light, not powerful like that of Rhuax. Use it well.”

“Usaria and I look forward to seeing you in the pantheon, Titus. Farewell.”

When Titus awoke, there before him was a small crystal box, containing a single silvery nut. One of the seeds from the great trees of the forests of Eos. The silvery nut glowed softly with the light of Aether's stars.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 11, 2009, 08:07:52 pm »

When Aaron the Holy slept, he heard a voice in his dreams. It was Usaria's herald, who spoke of joining a pantheon, to fight back the monsters that seek to destroy all that is good. The God of Light took little time to make his decision. He crafted a winged beauty as a harald, and sent her to Krys to give a message.

The herald of Aaron the holy, to Krys, The Wandering Storm
"My master, Aaron the holy, would like extend his greetings to you, and is willing to join your pantheon"

Join Pantheon [3/4 AP left]

As Aaron heard Alether's plan, he did what he figured was best. He quickly smite the messenger, then moved to the material world. he could not let it decend into anarchy and darkness. He dove his hand into the land, and pulled with all his strangth, a huge chunk taken out of it. with some quick calculations, he placed the island to intercept the meteor. he knew that it could not stop the entire thing, but it would atleast take the blunt of it.

Move land [2/4 AP left]

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 11, 2009, 08:07:58 pm »

Wayock sat upon the throne of Valhalla, he felt at peace here. He felt at home...

From outside the teachings of his herald made many, many people cried out to Wayock in reverence, thanking him for the minerals that he let them obtain. Wayock was not a dominant god, but he was widespread.

Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 11, 2009, 09:22:10 pm »

Velik Broj had an idea, one that most would consider fell and terrible. Though he told no one his plot, it's nature reverberated across existence, and Velik Broj gave it form. Vicious creatures of all shapes and sizes came forth from the deep forests. Sharp fangs, claws, and horns sprouted from them. Their appetite grew, and they hunted. The smallest fed on insects and smaller animals, while the largest ate the other predators. It formed a cycle, predators eating predators.

Create Populace(Predatory Beasts) 3/5 AP Remaining

Velik Broj, to the Deep Elves
"My Elves, learn from these beasts, capture them. Prove your mastery over nature, your right! Too long had you ancestors suffered in the mind-dulling peace of the Aether! Improve yourself, prove yourself! You shall be the masters of this world! Bring me you greatest Warrior!

Teach Populous(Bestial Ways): 2/5 AP Remaining
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 12, 2009, 08:41:46 am »

The Truelore Library

Alether grinned as he looked down unto the material world from his comfy chair. He now had a better idea of who was going to oppose him. Aaron, self-proclaimed God of Light, had through his actions proven counter-productive in Alether's plans. No matter. He had expected resistance, and that would only make things more... Shall we say, interesting...

But for now, the floating island was a problem between the World and the Gift it was to receive. As such, he had it shift and morph, turning it into a new sphere, which he sent spinning around the planet. As such, the world now had a second rocky orbitting body next to Lu-Nakem. Alether left that second creation nameless for now.

And so the meteor continued on its way unhindered, finally reaching the planet. And thus it impacted it, sending millions upon millions of tons of molten rock and burning ash into its atmosphere. The world grew hotter and more dangerous, as the skies burned and the earth shook. Luckily, Alether had not ment to destroy the world, and as such, only about a third of the southern hemisphere was direly affected, while the rest of the planet was left relatively unhindered, except for earthquakes and unusual weather effects. But those creatures in the relatively small area affected burned and died in horrible pain, killed in the name of the Gift the world was destined to reveice.

Now, a large smoldering crater was present in the southern hemisphere, adding to the heat and magma created by the old volcanoes. The difference was what lay within. From the crater could be seen a perpetual eerie glow, visible from hundreds upon hundreds of miles away even when the light of the suns tried to hide it. Mortals could not possibly resist the urge to come look inside...

Mold Land: move and shape the floating island into a second moon (1 AP)
4/5 AP left
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 12, 2009, 05:43:32 pm »

Titus remade the herald and told it this message:"Thank you Usaria for your gift,I will join your patheon.(Join Pantheon 3 out of 4 used total.)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 13, 2009, 12:18:39 am »

Wayock felt mortals stirring, he felt them moving across Nitomushal, he felt them moving across his body like they were moving across him, yet they were not. It was peculiar. It felt that they moving across him like he felt pitched battles corresponded to his body....

He felt improved by this, more attuned, more experienced, not necessarily more powerful, but certainly increased potential for power.

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 13, 2009, 08:47:18 am »

Alether was proud of his work. The Gift of Magic had been delivered, now lying within the crater. He could already feel the mortals stirring and moving towards it, seeking the source of the strange lights and recent occurences.

Create Artifact: Codex of Arcana (3 AP)
1/5 AP left
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Naze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 13, 2009, 12:36:17 pm »

Create Portal: The Breach to the material realm. (3/5 AP left)

Create Pantheon: Dies Irae (1/5 AP left)

Pestilence: Predatory Beasts (0/5 AP Left)
Elf: Hmmm an ancient book...filled with spells?!
Fuma Amuisa, elf has been struck down.
Tzeentch doesn't like Elves, please don't teach your Elves to read.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 13, 2009, 05:51:01 pm »

Titus taught the Roylsoyl to use there special talent that they had since their creation, to fight and make homes he tuaght them to use The Inner Water.(teach concept:pressurized water breath.out of ap.)

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 13, 2009, 09:57:05 pm »

Rhuax, from Istamoshur

"My plane of Istamoshur is sealed from all but Garish, my servants and his legions. None else shall enter."

Rhuax created a great fiery wall around the only portals into or out of Istamoshur. Only those who Rhuax permitted could pass through the flames unharmed. And with that, he began to brood.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 13, 2009, 11:56:16 pm »

Wayock felt a strange sensation upon his chest, around his heart, he then felt wave upon wave of feeling spreading from that point all around his body before dissipating and starting again. He was familiar with this feeling, over and over again he felt it since time began. It was happening in other places on his body, but this was overpowering, dominating. He knew immediately what it meant.

War was coming.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 16, 2009, 01:16:48 pm »

Aaron was disheartened to see that his plan had failed to prevent such needless destruction. in a moment of rage, he contemplated colony dropping the new unnamed moon on the crater, but he realized that such actions would simply make the problem worse. Looking at his options, he crafted creatures for his own, pure being of light, and set them down onto the material plane, so that they may guide others to the right path.

Create populace: Archons [0/4 AP left]

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 35