Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 35

Author Topic: Third Lords of Creation  (Read 28485 times)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
Re: Third Lords of Creation
« Reply #255 on: May 25, 2009, 11:35:11 pm »

Wayock orbited around the planet, around and around he went, sometimes he passed close to some satellites. Orbiting, he thought about orbiting.

Orbiting...

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 27, 2009, 07:58:10 pm »

Titus started looking around and saw the crabtuars and the Ynoclians fighting and wacthed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Ynoclians sent out a champion named Dalo to fight against the Crabtuar champoin Zielk.

Dalo swung a Sandcrafted blade toward Zeilk.But Zeilk pushed his (Sandcrafted) sheild up to block Dalo and thrusted toward Dalo.Dalo's armor blocked the blade but Bruised him.Dalo slashed across Zeilk's armor after dislogding Dalo's blade from Zeilk's sheild.Then Dalo while Zeilk was he pushed his sheild staight into Zeilks chest.Winding him.Then Dalo put his blade on Zeilk's neck and said "Yeild."

Zeilk agreed and got up laughing and Dalo went back to his sideand was patted on the back and was happy.Zeilk and his Clan rode back to the cave where they lived.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 30, 2009, 03:07:44 pm »

"It is time to reclaim Shur for Rhuax. Glorious is Rhuax." And so he went, up into the sky and reaches into the great diamond that contains Shur and ripped it out. Though the diamond was not destroyed, it was damaged and it's fire went out. Where it's shards struck the waters below, they transformed into fire breathing sharks. Rhuax's avatar took the little sun to Istamoshor, where Rhuax took it gladly. And thus, the seas grew slightly darker, only Rhuax's portals shining in the sky. And soon those too would grow dark...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 30, 2009, 03:37:59 pm »

Aaron saw these actions, some evil, other simply pointless. even those he called his allies did not seem to fully understand what must be done to fight the darkness and chaos that lived in the shadows and the swamps and in the hearts of men. He could very well do this, but not without enraging the other gods. so he took his power and he recreated himself, more powerful than before.with his new strangth, he gave the humans a new power. not one of stangth, but one of will and mind.

[Raise Divine Rank. 1 of 4 AP left]
[Teach populous: Law (Humans) 0 of 4 AP left]

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 30, 2009, 09:44:41 pm »

Wayock recalled his Herald, the mortals skills surpassed what the Herald could teach. So he sent him on another mission.

The herald traveled the land, spreading a new angle to Wayock, he was already known as the god of war, but the herald spread the idea of he being the god of moons. He spread stories of another world, with different species, and most importantly new dwellers. He did not name this world, but whenever he told the story at night, he would point to the large elliptical moon floating through the stars.

Spoiler: Actions. (click to show/hide)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 31, 2009, 03:31:09 pm »

Titus grew angered at Wayock.But he knew he would need to keep the planet alive and the moons that orbited it alive as well so Titus looked withen himself and saw his core,his life force  that was bright and blue.Titus took a bit of his soul and hid it somewhere in the universe but he made it shift around so no one could find it (Use 3 out of 5 ap to create artifact:Titus's soul.It brings titus back weaker then before but allows him to die and come back.)

Titus then puased.He breathed out....

and he sent his hand  straight into his chest and yanked  his large soul out and encased it in the crystal that he made so long ago.Titus then breathed out...his energy was draining and he was dieing...

Titus woke up he felt smaller but he still remebered.((Back at the basic lesser god status.))

Titus found out that because he was a god of water he could listen to all the thoughts withen him.He sent the meremen fully armed with fine sandcrafted weapons to fight the Fire Sharks.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 31, 2009, 11:27:08 pm »

Velik Broj, to Garish
"Greetings, Garish, bane of flesh. I have something of a proposal to make... I have a weapon that can easily destroy the material races. Disease. The plagues can easily tear flesh from bone, but never harms those made of metal.

I could grant you this weapon, if you were to lend me some of your dark artifice."
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 01, 2009, 10:38:54 am »

Titus wacthed his Moons orbiting the planet.
He sent a herald to Wayock.

"Wayock,i worked harder to gain the moon domain.I have 2 moons orbiting this planet and you have one.You can keep your moon but you may not claim mine."

Titus waited until he was stronger.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 01, 2009, 11:14:44 pm »

Wayock, to Titus.

"Titus, you are nothing but a fool. I do not need your permission to claim some silly moon. If we're playing that 'game' maybe I should wipe you off the face of the planet I created. Do not test me fool, for nothing will come of it but your ruin."

((Since our time zones are off, *AP GET* yes?))
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 11:25:22 pm by Emperor_Jonathan »

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 01, 2009, 11:28:43 pm »

((Yeah, it's already tuesday. AP)
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 01, 2009, 11:35:59 pm »

Wayock sat upon his throne and brooded. He thought of plans and strategies, for he was riled. In the coming war he would have liked to have stayed neutral and helped both sides, but his hand may have just been stayed. He stopped, for soon the chosen dead would come and join him to feast, to drink, to revel and to love.

Wayock traveled back to his moon, the dwellers were flourishing, worshiping none but him. He appeared to them and told them to dig a passage in their honeycombs through the satellite. The passage ended in a plain, rock wall. There he poured all he could into the wall, twisting and molding it. He made grooves along it, handles, for once he was done it was to be a door. A door to where? Well.

Finally Wayock was done, it was a plain, stone door. It went nowhere. But it would go somewhere soon. He traveled to the main Ger settlement, there he sent his herald while he watched over. Wayock was the dominate god there, the Ger would follow him with no questions. He made the Herald, a herald all Ger knew, to command the Ger to do a simple task. He commanded them to create a tall, wide passage, a winding passage deep into the mountains where no light shone and only the rock and metals of the world lived. There they finished, it ended again, on a plain, rock wall.

Again, Wayock formed the wall, handles and grooves until it was a huge door. It could fit five elephants standing on each others backs through with space to go and ten elephants walking side-by-side to fit through, with room to spare. It was the same size as the previous door. He connected it with the door upon the moon and sent messages to both races. He told them to travel through and meet each other, to love each other as brothers and sisters. For they both came from the same Parent, Wayock. He told them to work together, to support each other. For if they divided great ruin would spread to both races.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 12:13:15 am by Emperor_Jonathan »

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 02, 2009, 12:52:15 am »

Going to actually post early this week!

Rhuax, within Istamoshor

A great and brooding darkness came over Rhuax.

"As I have created the Light of Lights, so shall I create the Darkest Darkness. Istamoshor's brilliance shall shine across the planes no longer, for mortals do not respect me and my fellow Gods plot against me."

And so Istamoshor was set into two parts where it was once one. One half remained filled with light and color, but the other half as made dark and indistinct.

So too, were it's peoples split in two. One half became darker and brazen, learning to love the shadows, dancing between them with the utmost stealth, while the other half remained beings of shining gold.

As Istamoshor darkened, so did the last of the lights Rhuax had placed in the sky. With the suns stolen away and the portal-stars transformed into fountains of darkness, the lands of Nitomushal became a place of shadow with the only light coming from the smoldering volcanos of an earlier age. Life began to wither and to die...

Rhuax, to Velik Broj;

"What is disease and sickness compared to darkness and eternal night? As I have given life and light, so too, do I take it away. Truely, I am the Lord of Shadows as much as I am Lord of the Sun and of the Flame."

Actions:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 03:11:34 am by Grek »

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 02, 2009, 08:15:18 am »

The Material Plane, The Crater, Amongst the Eldritch Archons

Firmus was pleased with his work. For the past few turnings of the great light in the sky, he had been building a crude stone house, and had finally completed it. It seemed simple, yet it was no normal stone that had been used in this work. These were stones carved from the essences of Earth. Firmus, one of the beings of pure energy who had claimed this crater as their home, the Eldritch Archons, had made these stones without understanding what he had done. It was simply instinct, as was with all these Archons' powers.

Firmus had been 'elected' as the leader of his group of a half-dozen Archons. He was the brightest amongst them, and the strongest in the control of the primal powers, especially that of Earth, as was obvious from the swirling masses of pebbles and earth that occasionally surfaced on his body of magical energies. His group being one of the more powerful and organized in the crater, they had managed to push other groups away from this piece of land. The most holy land of all for the Eldritch Archons, the land right next to The Object, a strange contraption that no Archon had yet understood. Firmus now claimed it as his and his group's, and had built his new home no more than 50m from the holy relic's resting place.

Firmus gazed at the relic again, as he had done countless times since his arrival here. He felt drawn towards it, as if it was calling it, as if it was part of him... He could feel the power emanating from it. Suddenly, as if from nowhere, he understood what it was.

Running to his fellows, he explained to them, through Archon's language consisting of changes in the energies emanated from his body, about his new idea. The Archons agreed, and started carving the earth to find stone and metal of a good enough quality to make what they wanted to make.

Once good resources were found, Firmus took a slab of stone, and through his powers, remade it into a flawless piece of white marble, upon which he engraved symbols that had popped into his mind. These would be the first written language of the Archons, if not the first written language amongst all neighboring creatures too. The marble slab was placed in the new building Firmus had constructed, and soon more slabs followed, engraved with words and numbers, with knowledge and secrets. This would be the first of the Archon's great libraries, and the first step to understanding the Relic.

Unbeknown to the Archons, was that they had not been the ones to discover writing and the sharing of knowledge alone. The thought had been transmitted from far away, beyond the reality of the Material Plane, by Alether, who had grown bored of waiting for them to progress alone.

Teach Populace: Language, Writing, and 'Books': 1AP
Nourish Populace: Create favorable conditions for the fast learning, sharing, and development of knowledge: 1AP
3/5 AP left
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 02, 2009, 09:40:47 am »

Velik Broj, to Rhuax

"Most of my creations need no light to survive. The Nezumi crawl in tunnels where your light had never reached, the predatory beasts thrive in shadow. While other creatures wither and die, fungus and insects will grow on their rotten remains. All flesh will be plagued with disease from the smell of the dead.

You fool, you did not outdo me, you have only strengthened me!"

Raise Divine Rank: 2/5 AP
Nourish Populace (Nezumi, Beasts, Insects): 1/5 AP
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 09:42:54 am by Psyco Jelly »

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 02, 2009, 11:33:30 am »

In the realm of Aether, Usaria watched the events of the material world. Rhaux cut off his light to the world, and the inhabitants would die with only the darkness. This could not be allowed to happen. She took a crystal of the land of Eos and filled it with the starlight from Aether and Selene. It soon glowed brightly, even brighter than Selene. Taking this new crystalline star, Usaria set it above the material plane in the place of Rhuax's lights. It was softer and gentler than Istamoshor, but it provided enough light and warmth for the life of the material plane. With her gift of starlight, the material plane thrived once again. She named it Maia.

The people of both the material world and of Aether praised Usaria for her gift, and worshiped her as the deity of all starlight.

Create land: Maia, light of the material world: 2 AP
Gain Portfolio Element: Starlight 2 AP
AP: 0/4

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 35