Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 35

Author Topic: Third Lords of Creation  (Read 28484 times)

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
Re: Third Lords of Creation
« Reply #240 on: May 24, 2009, 01:57:51 pm »

Velik Broj Saw the flying serpents. Obviosly a predator, but not his own. They were attempting to kill the deep elves. But the elves had the cover of the canopy. He sent out twelve elves riding beetles as a counter attack. The plan was to ride up above it, jump off and land on it, and take it out from the air.

"Titus. You have attacked my race. I have no interest in the creatures of the water. I leave you be, and yet you attack my elves? What is it you desire?"
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 24, 2009, 02:17:33 pm »

A herald Of Titus appears in front of Velik.

"Velik i do not wish to destroy your race of deep elves,but the human mortals are fun to wacth.So i cannot let you conquer and enslave all of them.How about the half closes to the shore are free peoples and the half closes to the swamps are yours."

Titus ordered the Roylsoyl to fly higher then the Beetle riding deep elves could and wait for a descion of Velik and Titus also told them if he failed to agree destroy the forest and knock over every tree and then retreat.

((Water serpents have 2 inch thick skin.A spiked tail.Water pressure breath.Horns.4 legs with claws.Barbs on arms.thick teeth.2 eyes))
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 02:25:29 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 24, 2009, 03:08:49 pm »

Vlik Broj, to Titus
"My elves will enslave what they need to uphold the empire. Most likely, those on the shores of the ocean will not come into contact with them. Even so, there will always be free humans, as they spread almost as quickly as mice."
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 24, 2009, 03:30:08 pm »

A herald of Titus To Velik

"It is fine if you send raids but no large army must be sent to conquer the humans on the coast.Or else the rest of the roylsoyl and the Mermen will get involved and  great flood will descend upoun the Swamps."

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 24, 2009, 04:58:26 pm »

Wayock to Titus.

"But why? The humans come under no domain, they do not come under water, earth, nature or any other domain that comes under the void. They are, to me, an anomaly, to be claimed by those strong enough to claim them. Be they divine or mortal. Why should you risk your mighty warriors, Titus, to save but a few communities of humans?"

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 24, 2009, 05:06:03 pm »

Velik Broj, to Titus
"Why would I send an army to conquer the humans? They are easily tempted, and the slaves can breed with other slaves. They will provide a great source of labor."

Velik Broj, to Wayock
"I agree with your outlook of humans. They are hardy and numerous. Why would I let such a great source of power go untapped?"

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 24, 2009, 05:38:23 pm »

Titus to Wayock.

"The human are amusing and easy to change to difffernt beings.They are a great source of power.That must not be tappped by Garish or Rhaux."

Naze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 24, 2009, 09:41:45 pm »

Garish raised more soldiers to fight for him, they would gladly die for a chance to touch his flesh having drunk their fill of the living. When Garish growled, they roared their rage at the fact something had displeased their master.

Raise Army: Skaturii Dominus (3/5 AP left)

Raise Army: Skaturii Dominus (1/5 AP left)

(5 Armies now.)
Elf: Hmmm an ancient book...filled with spells?!
Fuma Amuisa, elf has been struck down.
Tzeentch doesn't like Elves, please don't teach your Elves to read.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 24, 2009, 09:50:20 pm »

Aaron tired watching Garish continuing to raise his monstrosities, so he decided give them something to really be displeased about.

Pestilence: Skaturii Dominus. 0 of 4 AP remaining.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 24, 2009, 10:11:39 pm »

(Sorry about not posting last cycle. I had Computer troubles.)

Kryz's meditation lasted longer than he had expected. He pulled himself from his thoughts and examined what had happened. Everyone was preparing for war, and others were teaching their people strange ways. Kryz saw that his beings were beings of honor and, unfortunately, beings prone to combat. Brawl often broke out amongst the Storm-kin and the Boltlings. While these brawls were fought as if they were matters of life and death, they always ended with the combatants congratulating each other on a fight well fought. He decided to create a grand arena and allow the Storm-kin to fight without destroying parts of their homes. Kryz told the plane to form an arena large enough to seat all the beings of his plane. The walls rose high enough to me considered mountains, and the actual battleground was large enough to be a island. He appeared before his creations in the grand arena and delivered to them a message.

" My chldren, I have created this arena to allow you to engage in honorable combat against each other without causing collateral damage." As he finished his sentence, Kryz raised an arm and pointed towards a wall. A bolt of lightning burst from his finger and carved words into the wall. "Those" said Kryz, "shall be the rules of engagement. Those who break them shall be banished from the arena. Now, Let the combat begin." and with that Kryz disappeared.

After Kryz disappeared, the Storm-kin and Boltlings gathered around the section of the wall in which the rules were engraved. The rules read as follows:

1) Weapons are forbidden. You shall rely upon your own strength, not the strength of a peice of steel.

2) Slaying the opponent is forbidden. Those who willingly slay an opponent in the arena shall be banned from the arena and have to answer to me.

3) There may be more that one oppenent on each side of a battle but each side must be equal in number for a battle to begin. If sides are unequal the fight will be postponed until the sides are equal in number.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kryz then turned his attention to his unfinished thoughts. He proceeded to complete his thoughts, but restrained himself from  beginning any new ones. As he contemplated these thoughts he grew, both physically and emotionally.

Teach Populace (3 of 4AP): Rules of Engagment
Evolve Physically (0 of 4AP)
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

Naze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 24, 2009, 11:07:45 pm »

Nourish populous:  Skaturii Dominus (0/5 AP left)

As Garish growled the Skaturii screamed and they continued their mechanical march.
Elf: Hmmm an ancient book...filled with spells?!
Fuma Amuisa, elf has been struck down.
Tzeentch doesn't like Elves, please don't teach your Elves to read.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 25, 2009, 12:13:27 am »

Wayock, to Titus.

"Titus. Velik is not Garish, neither is he Rhaux. Whether something may be tapped or not by a particular being is not up to you to decide. Sure prevent it all you can, but don't prevent it from the wrong people. Wasting brave warriors to fight a neutral god is foolish, for though the best would come to me, they would not be the best that they could be. Why, exactly, would you change humans? Why would you change a sentient being to suit your own whim? Why not create more, diverse creatures, instead of changing the existing ones and diluting the population. I also dearly hope you or your creatures are performing horrible experiments on the human populace."

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 25, 2009, 12:55:29 am »

After Velik Broj's speech, the deep elves began to plan and organize their new empire. Who would be Emperor? They had decided on Gehum, son of Nas. The elves used captured humans to begin building a city in the forest, out of wood. The elves forced the Nezumi to sew together reed baskets, make beetle chitin armor and weapons, as well as claw-gloves.

The humans were laborers and the Nezumi were craftsmen.

The deep elves commanded the work force, were the military and artisan craftsmen. The druids lead the populous, and took care of important legal matters. Trial by combat was the judicial system.

Create Organization(Elvish Empire): 0/5 AP

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 25, 2009, 10:52:01 am »

The Realm of Magic, the Truelore Library

Alether sat observing the gods bicker, both in words and in actions, but held far from the struggles for dominance. His time would come. For now, he continued to note down all knowledge of the multiverse, including the other god's actions, in his books and manuscripts.

Gain Portfolio Element: Books, Manuscripts, Libraries... : 2 AP
0/5 AP left
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 25, 2009, 12:00:14 pm »

Titus looked at the humans who lived on the shore and traded with the mermen.He organized them into a Kingdom called Ynoclia (Ynoclians is the what the citzens are called.)
.(Create organization 2 out of 5 used.)

He then tuaght them to build citys,forts,towers,houses,and walls(Teach populuce:Construction 3 out of 5 ap used.)

He then molded a part of Ynoclian shores to be rocky so that the Ynoclians could mine stone.(Mold land.4 out of five used.)

Titus picked up a crab that walked upoun the shore and made it bigger and gave it a human body where the head started.It had spines instead of hair and could wander where it want.Oh and it had 1 set of human arms and 1 set of crab pincers he named then Crabtuars.(5 out of 5 used. to Create subrace:Crabtaur.)
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 35