Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 61

Author Topic: Lords of Creation  (Read 64555 times)

Navian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation
« Reply #705 on: January 29, 2009, 05:55:02 pm »

(Let's go with helpless human infant! He seems to have a thing for those.)

(Oh, and let's make sure it's a beautiful baby girl, for best results!)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 05:57:40 pm by Navian »

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: January 29, 2009, 05:56:53 pm »

"if he doesn't survive as a mortal, can i confine him to the deepst dankest most miserable Twister-less area of the underworld? from his perspective i mean."
((btw is the snake like soul your message machine?))

((No, the little snake soul is Apep's atrophied excuse for a soul. I just edited it to make it clearer that he was hearing my message machine. Also, I'm down for helpless human infant.))

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: January 29, 2009, 06:05:53 pm »

(I'm gonna go ahead and give myself a body then.)

Yaven'Gan roared, and the world shook. He was forced into a mortal form with mortal limitations, he now looked much like a physically smaller version of Apep, like a small baby dragon-demon, despite the best efforts of the gods to humiliate him by turning him into a beautiful mortal he looked hideous. "You shall regret this! I shall regain my godhood, and then the world shall burn!"

He flew away, hatred burning in his mind, a hatred for the gods, and The Blasphemer, he would have his revenge, but first he must become a god again.

First he would need a base, for the moment Khaven would do, and he already had an army. The fools, did they really think that he would give up so easily?

When he arrived at Khaven he saw the broken corpse of Apep, and realized that they had killed him. An agent in the underworld? Excellent.

(You do realize that Apep will still work for Yaven'Gan? It is his sole purpose of existence.)
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: January 29, 2009, 06:08:45 pm »

((The problem is that he's tiny and has a squeaky voice. Did you really think that he wouldn't have a horribly shriveled soul? You'll have an agent in the underworld spreading destruction by chewing up board games.))

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: January 29, 2009, 06:11:06 pm »

(Yes, but it is a start. Once he has destroyed all the board games the dead will most likely be more unruly, and then they will fight you! :P)

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: January 29, 2009, 06:13:12 pm »

Ur snorts and cut Yaven'Gan's  lies apart with Zimmerflity. Then He cuts Yaven'Gan head off with a single swipe. ((The fake one.))

"Easy enough. Let's get back to Primordia and kill that demon army. But first..."

With a few quick flicks of His blade, Ur carved the remains of the deceptions into a new shape and worked them together with the remains of the Dead God, creating two new artifacts.

The first was a pair of boots, the Herstfilk, which gave those that wore them all the speed and stealth of the wind, aiding both in battle and in travel.

The second was a sling, Ungirlithle, which hurled insults with deadly speed and at great distance.

((6PP: Create two artifacts. First is boots that let you go super fast and be sneaky. The second is a sling which lets you hurt someone by insulting them. Total combat bonus outside of home realm: +9))

"Excellent. They turned out just as planned. I shall meet you at the Arbiter's Grounds while we rally the troops."

With that, Ur stepped into the Ur-World, where all things were strange and confused.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: January 29, 2009, 06:19:41 pm »

Meanwhile, deep underneath the Xatos Plateau, Apep lurked in wait behind a pile of pebbles. The game of chess he was watching had reached a heated point. It appeared to be between a particularly shiny looking one of the Gemchildren, and a very smug looking behemoth. He watched as one of them moved a piece into another piece, knocking it over. The behemoth spoke, it's voice a low growl.

"Check."

The behemoth picked up the fallen piece and moved it to the side of the board; the side closest to Apep. Now was his chance.

"MIIIINNNEEE!!!"

He sprinted towards the piece, hefted it up onto his shoulder, and sprinted away as fast as he could, cackling evilly. One of the humans watching the game looked at Apep as he ran off down the tunnel with the black pawn.

"What was that all about?"

The players shrugged.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 06:21:22 pm by inaluct »

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: January 29, 2009, 06:21:02 pm »

((you guys are trapped in nessus. you cant just walk out. or did Yaven'gans ability to keep you there disappear when he was turned into a mortal?))
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: January 29, 2009, 06:23:36 pm »

Yaven'Gan decided that Khaven was no longer safe, and so he took a single legion and left. They flew for days, until they reached a small village next to a large mountain. He encountered no opposition from the enslaved populace, who recognized his demons as the ones who enslaved them.

There he would stay for now.

Meanwhile in the Underworld:

Apep had made quite a clever strategy, he would deprive the dead of their entertainment. This would surely lead to rebellion. He grinned as he looked at the large cavern, filled to the brim with chess pieces.

(They weren't trapped, they were just slowed down to the extreme.)

Navian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: January 29, 2009, 06:27:08 pm »

Apura returned home after the least satisfying day of her existance, attempting to relax and enjoy herself, looking down on what little progress the Moon Children had made in the interim. They would learn and improve, but would the gods? Could they? Yevan'gan's will was too strong, still, to buckle to the lessons of humility and empathy he needed to be taught. He would regain his power and doubtless abuse it again even worse than before, and again deny responsibility for his actions.

That 'immortality' concept was looking like more of a mistake than ever. Oh, well. She could continue her work, at least. To worry about others was a waste of energy.

(I'm not even sure Yevan'gan had the power to keep us there to begin with. Either way, he certainly doesn't now, 'cause he broke.)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: January 29, 2009, 11:22:35 pm »

Wayock and Erif stepped out of Nessus and immediately found out what happened. He sensed what happened.

"Hmm.."

There were none around, however Wayock could feel the present of the remnants of his army, he looked to the mountains outside of the desert and saw a small hill that was fortified. A battle was happening.

"Let's go Erif, lets see what is happening."

The Narrians were being besieged by a few of Yaven'Gans demons. After seeing Wayock they were rallied and killed all the demons that were there. Wayock counted how many there were, there were exactly 15000. They were still under Wayocks service, an immortal. Hundreds of years had passed. Wayock lead them back over the thousands of miles back to his original gate to Nar. Improvising everywhere, even improvising boats. But by the lead of Wayock none died and they gathered under his tower.

((How much PP do I have? 6 or 7?))
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 11:27:31 pm by Emperor_Jonathan »

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: January 29, 2009, 11:48:43 pm »

Tevorak was indescribably angry at the imprisonment of gods. In a gesture as unpredictable as a cave in, it, in his underground abode, twisted off one of it's own arms. It quickly grew back, but the arm that lay on the ground began to writhe and slither. It grew a terrible fanged maw, and a set of four tiny pebble-like eyes. It began to thrash wildly. It was a creation of Tevorak's anger and outrage. It swept through the rocks and dirt like a creature from a nightmare, terrorizing many humans along it's way. So was the creation of the White Wurms. Tevorak called forth from the ground creatures with the same pebbly skin as a stonecrab, but the build of a human. Capable of using advanced tools. So was the creation of the Stone-kin.

"Wurms! Your purpose is to return to the earth all that was taken from it. Leave no mortal structure standing, kill all of those without stony skin!"

"Grow and propagate. Build tools for returning things to the earth. Do not fear the white wurms, they shall not hurt you.  Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa, you shall have more souls before the night is through!"

Create Beast (2pp) white wurms
Create Populace(3pp) Stone-kin

(There aren't enough wurms to actually destroy everything, but they will be a menace. They aren't evil or anything. Just really bad tempered.)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 11:59:54 pm by Psyco Jelly »
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: January 30, 2009, 02:09:42 am »

((Right, mortal form, check. Twisting agony from lack of divine powers? Ooh, missing. Yo, Jay, more twisting agony!
Anyway.))

Insurgo returned unto his citadel. The gemchildren cheered upon his return, and they began preparing once more.
Hundreds of Tevorim-plants and bags full of fungi-spawn were being spread across the fields between the fortress and the river. Insurgo worked alongside the gemchildren, talking not of what had ocured whilst he had gone.

Suddenly the ground began to shake, and a vast Wurm arose from the earth. The Wurm roared, and dived back into the ground, taking several gemchildren with it as it left.
Then two more Wurms arrose from the ground, and took more gemchildren.
"Inside! Everyone get inside!" Insurgo shouted.

The gemchildren rushed inside, the three Wurms chasing them. Once they reached the gates, Insurgo turned and threw bolts of power at the Wurms. They roared, turned, and fled.
"What in earth was that, Insurgo?" asked a gemchild.
"I have no idea. But I suspect some toy of Yaven'Gan's.
I shall find some way to deal with them"

But as Insurgo spoke, there arose from the emty tunnels of the Wurms figures of stone. The stone-kin spread out silently, and started to destroy the fields.
Insurgo growled, and spoke unto the gemchildren; "Get some soldiers down here. On the off chance that they are friendly, I shall speak with them"

And so Insurgo went unto the Stonekin, and said; "Oi! Those are our farms, shoo, shoo!"
A stone figure turned to him, and with a rasping voice said "You take form earth. We return to earth now what you take"
Insurgo spoke; "Long ago it was decided that what life took from the earth would always be returned, with profit when possible. This agreement has always worked; why do you seek to unbalance it?"
The stone figure said; "Such is the command of our god, Tevorak"
Insurgo sighed, and waved his hands. "Yes, of course. But don't you ever wonder if what you are doing is right?"
"No"
"Don't you ever wonder if you could have more?"
"No"
"Wouldn't you like to seek more pleasureable things to do?"
"No"
"Do you not yearn for more power?"
"N-No. No I do not. Tevorak holds my power."
"Sure, sure. Horsemen, deal with this new race. I want Tevorak to cry over their shattered remains."
The horsemen, who had by then arrived, nodded, and prepared to tempt the Stonekin.

((Yeaah, horsemen will now focus upon the stonekin.))
Long Live United Forenia!

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: January 30, 2009, 02:40:49 am »

(Yaven'Gan is suffering actually, he is just too proud to show it.

Wayock currently has 6PP)

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: January 30, 2009, 02:55:54 am »

Tevorak enjoyed how the stone-kin would not build from the earth, but simply exist within it.

"Insurgo, I warn you. If the stone-kin were to be corrupted to fulfill all of their primal desires they may lose sight of why they are destroying things, and may simply destroy them for it's own sake! Yaven'Gan is my enemy as much as your own. My stone-kin and wurms were created to destroy his holdings in Primordia. I did not expect such... Collateral damage."
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 61