Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 61

Author Topic: Lords of Creation  (Read 64421 times)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation
« Reply #720 on: January 30, 2009, 03:09:40 am »

((Ah, 6PP thanks.))

Wayock told 5000 of them to spread the word of Wayock. They were to tell te Narrians to gather at Wayocks tower in a years time. Eventually the 5000 came back. Bearing something else Wayock asked for, four wolves and two muskoxen.

((I want to create 3 mounts for my warriors. Can I lump them all into the same action, spending less PP? Two of the will be nearly the same with a little tweaks but the other will be different.))

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: January 30, 2009, 03:14:58 am »

(Yes you can.)

Yaven'Gan looked over the small village, it only had a population of around five hundred. He would need more. He spoke with one of the villagers:
"Slave, where is the nearest large town?"
"Two days travel to the north, my lord."
"How large is it?"
"Many thousand people live there, my lord."

He simply signaled for the army to move, and they took to the air. They reached the town within five hours. It was called Veratis, fifty thousand people made their home there. Yaven'Gan decided that before he took control of this town he would need to improve his physical form.

He sat down and meditated for a few hours. During this time his body grew, and he no longer looked like a child, but like a full-grown man. He already felt more powerful, his new body able to channel more of his old power.

(Improve body: 1PP)

Then he flew alone into the town, and landed on the town square. A few guards came, to see what this creature was.
"Take me to your king!" Yaven'Gan demanded.
The guard laughed: "Why would I do that, beast? I think we shall kill you instead."
They charged Yaven'Gan, the first to reach him was promptly killed, his heart ripped out.
"Do you wish to join your friend here?" He said and held his heart aloft. The other guards were scared by this display of power and ran. Yaven'Gan picked up the sword the dead guard had dropped and headed for the large building in the center of town, where he assumed that the king lived.

He decided that he should come in through the window rather than the door. They would surely not expect that. He flew through the window, and landed in the middle of a large room, an old fat man sat on a throne in one end of it.
"Who are you? Guards! Guards!"
"I am your lord and master, bow before me or I shall send you to the underworld!"
The king did not believe him, the god that had enslaved his people was nothing like this creature before him.

A dozen guards rushed into the room and attacked Yaven'Gan. He quite easily killed them all and then walked up to the king.
"Surrender your crown to me, or I shall take your head as well!"
The king gave him the crown and ran, as far away as he could, which wasn't very far actually. He died from a heart attack after about ten minutes of running.

Yaven'Gan put the crown on his head and ordered the demons to enter the city. Again the populace surrendered when they recognized the demons.

From this city he could build his empire.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: January 30, 2009, 03:47:48 am »

Wayock took two of the wolves, one male one female, and he made te gigantic size, the size of a horse, he made tem fearless.

He took the other two wolves, male and female, and made them te size of a dragon,and from their fur he made wings. He gave them te ability to breat ice.

He made the musoxen huge, bigger than dragons with small fortresses upon their backs.

He taught his warriors to be assassins, warfare wasn't always about battles. it was also about sabotage.

He taught them everything about these new beasts, how to tame them,what they're for, how to use them.

((Create mounts 2PP, Teach Populace 1PP, Teach Populace 1 PP, 2PP Left.))

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: January 30, 2009, 05:00:30 am »

I can't help but interject: Jay Kayell is a mortal... As such, he can no longer use or acquire PP, so how can he continue to be using it now? Otherwise, all mortals would be able to acquire and use PP as he was made into a mortal with the same strengths and weaknesses of all mortals. Also, why don't the gods simply use 1 PP to imprison his and Apep's mortal souls in a stone, place that stone in the sun and thus make sure he can never escape his prison due to an inability to use PP. This would solve the problem for all eternity...
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Navian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: January 30, 2009, 05:06:06 am »

(I think it's just his way of saying 'you didn't beat me hard enough! beat me harder!')

(also, I imagine we're trying to rehabilitate him first. or something. sort of. somehow. out of 'respect' or something.)

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: January 30, 2009, 05:18:34 am »

'respect'
He don't respect you, and he won't thank you for it. Regardless he still shouldn't be able to do that as you guys specifically restricted his power. Otherwise all you've done is make an empty threat.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Navian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: January 30, 2009, 05:25:43 am »

(Yeah, well, if Apura had her way, Yevan'gan would be going to prep school and learning how to balance an apple on top of a book on her head, not conquering cities and building empires... I guess it's a bit of an RP impassé, since Yevan'gan was defeated, but his player intends to keep on trucking.)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: January 30, 2009, 05:34:54 am »

((Then that wouldn't be fun. And whether it is the easiest option, the gods who imprisoned him are not cruel like him.))

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: January 30, 2009, 08:49:04 am »

((The rules state you may not kill a god without his permission OOC. This punsihment is intended as a hinderance, and to help Yaven'Gan realise how totally awesome mortals are. Not that it'll work, but whatever.
Also, regarding respect, the gods hate Yaven'Gan, but we don't hate Jay Kayell.. much))
Long Live United Forenia!

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: January 30, 2009, 09:13:27 am »

(That really warms my heart, Nuke.

And he still has some of the power he had when he was a god, just very little of it. Before he could have done that action without spending PP, now it takes him PP and several hours to do it.)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: January 30, 2009, 09:24:15 am »

((so, now i have 7PP. yay!))

Zyenild finally steps out of Nessus, fealing quite dizzy. That damned Yaven'Gan! After talking with the other gods, he decided he would leave him to his current punishment, although Zyenild knew quite well this wouldnt be the end of it. He would have gone to make sure he stayed as he is, a puny mortal, yet he had other things to care to, most notable Insurgo. All this god stuff was starting to give him a headache.

Without wasting a moment, Zyenild sent his still free armies of gemchildren to the caves below. No other race on Primordia could be trusted now. But he didnt need to trust any, as long as the rebels gemchildren were taken care of. Thus, Zyenild gave the Staff of the Archamgus back to Fan-Hondak, repaired the shattered Colossal Golem, and readied the armies. That Insurgo was going to pay dearly for his annoyances.

((Will attack soon, not that Insurgo would know that))
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: January 30, 2009, 10:22:44 am »

When Insurgo heard the words of Tevorak, he sighed, and replied; "Perhaps you should give your creations more precise orders in the future. If the Wurms and Stonekin do not harras us here, the horsemen will turn to their normal duties."
He went forth to the fields outside the fortress, where Stonekin and Gemchildren were harvesting the first harvest.

((For clarity; Insurgo has been joined by some corrupted Stonekin.

The horsemen will resume their normal duties of corrupting every sentinent being in the world (Most of which are under Yaven'Gan's mark), as long as Tevorak clarifies the orders of the Wurms and Stonekin.))
Long Live United Forenia!

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: January 30, 2009, 10:42:11 am »

"Stone-kin. The gemchildren are not your enemies. You shall only destroy the things that see light from nar. Try your best to coax the wurms upward
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: January 30, 2009, 01:43:03 pm »

Now was the time to strike. That annoying Insurgo was a blister in the supposedly perfect plan Zyenild had crafted to make his Gemchildren prosper, a blister for too long ignored. Fan-Hondak was ordered to gather the armies, take the staff, and command the colossal golem. And they set off, to the doomed citadel of the rebels.

Insurgo had made one huge mistake, trying to take control of the Gemchildren. Trying to stop magical weapons from affecting his forces, defending against offensive magic, was not enough. He had forgotten what the Gemchildren were in essence: They were creatures with mana flowing in their veins instead of blood, with magically powered gems instead of organic organs. And thus, Zyenild, lord of all magic, simply stopped the flows in all gemchildren in and around that citadel, making them enter a sort of comatose state.

((1PP: deny the rebel gemchildren access to the flows of magic that let them live normally))

But gemchildren were not the only troops under Insurgo's control. Thus, a fight was still in order. Zyenild first closed off all the side passages leading out and in the citadel, leaving only the main entrance. That way, no reiforcements could come and none would escape the Arcane Lord's wrath.

((1PP: minor shape land: close the small side entrances leaving only the main one))

Finally, with the army gathered, Zyenild decided he would confront Insurgo himself. He summoned himself down unto Primordia, taking a physical shape of a young man wearing purple mage robes, holding the Codex Arcana in one hand and the Arcanist's Will crystal in the other.

((4PP: Create avatar, the Archmagus Zyenild))

Now, the attack finally started.

((1PP attack. no PP left. my bonus is 7 + 1 Fan-Hondak exarch + 1 Staff of the Archmagus artifact + 1 Colossal Golem artifact = +10))
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: January 30, 2009, 01:51:21 pm »

Yaven'Gan was not satisfied with the people he had under his rule, and ordered the demons to go out to spread word to all nearby settlements that it was the wish of Lord Yaven'Gan that they go to the town of Veratis and serve under the ruler there.

Within a month many more had shown up, at least twenty thousand, and Yaven'Gan had ordered them to begin quarrying and mining operations. Without homes these mortals would perish, they were so much weaker than the demons.

Work was swift, and soon every mortal that arrived was given a place to sleep. They needed food though, and so Yaven'Gan ordered them to construct farms and stables. And soon the land near Veratis was covered by farmland. They now could produce enough food to sustain them.

He needed soldiers as well, to defend his budding empire. And so he ordered the blacksmiths to start producing weapons and armor, and all strong citizens to start drilling and training in the arts of war. Under the harsh leadership of the demons they were shaping up quickly, soon he would have enough soldiers to defend his borders.

He decided that he should order his servants to make some finery for himself as well, and so he clad himself in a purple robe, encrusted with rubies and interwoven with gold. Under it he wore fine steel armor and he armed himself with a good sword, perfectly balanced and sharp as a razor.

He also decided that he needed information about what is going on around the world, now such a simple thing was no longer simple. He sent out scouts, hundreds of them, in every direction. And soon he knew of many things, including the existence of the underground caverns.

He listened with interest as the scouts described the great caverns, and a plan began to form in his mind...
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 61