Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 61

Author Topic: Lords of Creation  (Read 64552 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation
« Reply #690 on: January 29, 2009, 04:47:09 pm »

((That puts you at eight. Ok, you control the world in a very evil way, but eight? Everyone else is screwed))

"Wait, what? Yaven'Gan has taken over the entire world? The 'good' gods are all stuck in Nessus?"

"Yup. Oh, and he put a 'mark of the slave' on everyone."

Insurgo twitched.

"One moment, I have some horsemen to boss about"
Long Live United Forenia!

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: January 29, 2009, 04:54:39 pm »

(Yes, eight, but I do control the entire world at the moment. And I'm more screwed than you, the total fighting power of everyone else is something like 30. I can't win against all of you.)

Yaven'Gan felt a disturbance somewhere, like a corruption spreading trough the mortal minds. He would have to deal with this later, now he must speak with the other gods.

"What is taking them so long?" he though angrily.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: January 29, 2009, 05:00:53 pm »

As Yaven'Gan walked through his domain, wondering where everyone was, a white hand reached up from the ground. Yaven'Gan chuckled.

"Oh, so it's you, Xiuth... Uh... Lord of The Underworld? Trying to take back your precious matt-"

Yaven'Gan's gloating was cut short when Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa, Apura Khon, Nel'ulos, and Insurgo all emerged from the hole in the ground and tackled Yaven'Gan into the sand. They held the demon god down as Insurgo began to speak...

((1 PP to attack Yaven'Gan, everyone who was in on this; post your thingy. Other people; just wait and give us some time to get all the posts in.))

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: January 29, 2009, 05:06:02 pm »

Nel'ulos posted a Behemoth who was at this point neutral with him as a temporary substitute for his job. he took his glaive and war armor and followed the lord of the underworld through a twisting cave that he said would lead them to Yaven'gan, along with the other gods who had accompanied them.
at the end of the tunnel as the lord of the underworld climbed out he heard Yaven'gan speak.
"Oh, so it's you, Xiuth... Uh... Lord of The Underworld? Trying to take back your precious matt-"
but he was cut short as Nel'ulos and the other gods leaped out and tackled Yaven'gan to the ground.
((i assume i still have the stuff i had when i died?))
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: January 29, 2009, 05:07:39 pm »

Insurgo tackled Yaven'gan, with no fancy effects.
Yaven'Gan easily knocked him back.
"Behind you, you bastard!" Insurgo growled.
The four horsemen struck.

((1 PP to attack Yaven'Gan. That's 5 points base, with no bonus.))

((Speech is under construction.))

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: January 29, 2009, 05:09:23 pm »

Yaven'Gan laughed: "You seek to aid the mortals of this world? Then you'd do best to release me, or I shall erase their very souls from existence."

Navian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: January 29, 2009, 05:26:16 pm »

Hardship had come upon the Moon Children in the wake of their corruption. Apura sought to ease it as she could, by teaching them the basics of organized society. Instead of being merely warring individuals, clan units formed, now competing on a higher order, holding more tightly onto their possessions. (1 PP: Teach populace.)

While her boiling pot reduced to a simmer, Apura returned to Primordia for the first time since her birth, forming a cloak of midnight blue, bearing her symbol, a cresent moon, in silver, collecting the light of the stars and the heat of the earth during her descent.

(Though might not look like it, it is a weapon. 3 PP go there.)

As she joined the other gods, Apura kept her speech short, calling Yevan'gan's bluff, uncaring if it could be backed up. "Enough of your games, fool." She brandished her cloak, and a swirl of crackling energies, vivid colours and a generally chaotic light show overwhelmed, dazzled, and distracted the elder deity, allowing her allies to wreak their own violent havoc upon him.

(Yeah, right. The '1 PP to attack Yevan'Gan' thing, that's happening now.)

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: January 29, 2009, 05:30:42 pm »

Yaven'Gan let forth a roaring laughter: "You think I cannot back my claims? Or do you simply not care for the mortals?"

He sent a mental message to Apep that he should bring one-hundred children to him. Soon a hundred demons landed near the gods, each one bearing with him a small child.

Yaven'Gan simply looked at them, and their bodies crumbled to dust, and their souls were cast into nothingness. The demons flew away again.

"The first of many, if you do not release me."

Navian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: January 29, 2009, 05:33:45 pm »

"Your petty terrors are nothing." Apura swept her cloak around herself, her impact upon Yevan'gan would sustain itself, and turned to the others. "Put him away before he bores us any further."

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: January 29, 2009, 05:37:09 pm »

((Sorry, immortality has been established. Permanent death is pretty much impossible. Blame Servant Corps. Well, blame me, too, because I was the one who created separable souls.))

((Anyway, you'll need cleverer bluffs.))

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: January 29, 2009, 05:41:08 pm »

(Immortality, yes, but Yaven'Gan's magic tears apart the soul. They still technically exist, they simply can't be repaired.)

"Nothing? Destroying the immortal soul of a mortal? And You claim that I am evil."
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 05:43:00 pm by Jay Kayell »

Navian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: January 29, 2009, 05:44:55 pm »

Apura just laughs politely at the perverted logic of that statement.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: January 29, 2009, 05:48:29 pm »

Insurgo hit Yaven'Gan down, the power of the other gods aiding him.

Then he waved his hands, and the ashes of the dead children reformed, and their souls returned. (1PP?)

"Ah, Yav. Can I call you Yav? Meh, I can call you what I like. Have you seen mortals? Have you truly looked at them? My, they are greater than us. They are stupid, bickering fools, weak, fit only to use as slaves, but they don't care!
Can you imagine? Could you survive for a single moment with so little power? No! But they manage! They are the greatest creation ever.

And you seek to remove every single shread of free will they have?
Hah!
You never will!
Such a great creation could never be destroyed. Will never be destroyed.

However, you attempt to do so with great vigour. Which explains why numerous gods are holding you down, rather than playing twister.
They understand the beauty of sentinence. Sure, they seek to control it, but they do not seek it's destruction. Besides, mortals are such that they cannot be controlled completley. See me, a mortal who defied his god, to such an extent that he became a god himself. Yaven'Gan, you are the wrongest entity in creation. Your exsistence is a scar upon the world.

Now you will suffer the punishment for your crimes.
No longer will you to directly influence this world. I mentioned that you could not survive as a mortal?

Why don't we find out?"

Yaven'Gan tried to make some snide comment, but Insurgo's power silenced him, and as the other gods joined, his powers began to lessen.
He struggled, now no longer the image of selfconfidence. For he could feel the effects of the gods actions, and it was terrible.

((Confinement to a mortal form, that sounds pretty nasty, right?
Inaluct suggested sealing him in an obelisk, but that sounds to confining.
Well, mull it over, I have to sleep, but I'll check this in the morning.
Consider my remaining PP going towards 'punishing' Yaven'Gan, unless this is rethought.))

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: January 29, 2009, 05:50:36 pm »

((That's a cool idea, actually. Now there can be little mini souls made of torn apart scraps of other souls. Or horribly damaged, traumatized souls that will emo up the underworld. Thanks a lot.))

"Okay, that's enough, Yaven'Gan."

The Lord of the Underworld grabbed the mattock, walked up to Apep, and broke his neck like a twig.

"You want to damage my property? I'll damage yours."

Meanwhile, a tiny, shriveled snake-like soul woke up in a dark, clammy cave. A white figure appeared nearby and began to speak.

"Welcome to The Underworld, Apep! You're dead. In case you're wondering..."

((So, what are we gonna do with him? Yaven'Gan, I mean. Apep can go play Monopoly or something.))
1PP - Kill Apep.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 05:56:11 pm by inaluct »

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: January 29, 2009, 05:52:40 pm »

"if he doesn't survive as a mortal, can i confine him to the deepst dankest most miserable Twister-less area of the underworld? from his perspective i mean."
((btw is the snake like soul your message machine?))
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 05:55:16 pm by Dragooble »
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 61