Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 61

Author Topic: Lords of Creation  (Read 64559 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation
« Reply #675 on: January 29, 2009, 12:19:53 pm »

((Ooh er. I feel like a secret plan is being pointed at me.
The secret plan menaces with spikes of two birds with one stone. On it is an image of Insurgo and Yaven'Gan. Insurgo is being wrongfully accused. Yaven'Gan is making a diminitive gesture.))

Insurgo knew he was in trouble. His fate had been decided by an intelligence greater than his. He had to surrender.
I mean, right foot blue?
Both feet were on yellow. And four of the blue dots were taken!

Long Live United Forenia!

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: January 29, 2009, 12:46:14 pm »

"Bah, Insurgo will be dealt with when we are done dealing with you. Like I said, you WILL be fought. Unless you surrender and direct your demons back to your realms, lock them up in there, and never let them get unto Primordia ever again and never do any evil deed on Primordia."
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: January 29, 2009, 01:53:46 pm »

Yaven'Gan's voice is completely free of emotion when he replies: "You keep calling them my demons, and that they are not. They rejected my rule the moment they stepped through the portal Insurgo created. He is the one who is responsible for all this, and he has struck a harder blow against me than any other, I have lost nearly all of my followers.

And even now, while you are standing here, laying the blame on me, Insurgo is out there, in Primordia, probably busying himself with corrupting your people as well."
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: January 29, 2009, 02:04:56 pm »

Peeking through the portal, Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa says;

"Ahem. Remind me, who commands Apep? Who created and named him? You. If you don't want to be held accountable for your creation's actions, you should put more thought into how you create them. Also, killing Nel'ulos wasn't really a crime; he lost very little, and he most likely gained a small amount of forgiveness from the behemoths. Besides, he has a much cooler job now."

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: January 29, 2009, 02:12:51 pm »

"They might not be under your control as you claim, which i highly doubt, but you are still their creator, and you hold responsibility for them and their actions no matter what. And I'm saying this with full certainty of you lying and of you being the real leader of these monsters. Nevertheless, I think we can give you a chance to prove your innocence: Call them back, and if they refuse, destroy them. Otherwise, we'll know for sure that you are behind this, and we'll put a stop to this without mercy. Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa, Wayock, Ur, let's just get on with this, shall we? I have still some work to do elsewhere."
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: January 29, 2009, 02:17:32 pm »

"Bah, it seems like you are determined to fight then. I do not want to destroy you all but it seems like I have no choice. Follow me then, I do not wish to ruin my tower in the fight." He turns and walks out about one mile into the wasteland.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: January 29, 2009, 03:06:32 pm »

Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa does not follow. He holds out The Mattock of the Underworld to the other gods, besides Yaven'Gan.

"Here, one of you should use this against him. It's been signed by innumerable numbers of the dead, and it was created to fight in this war. Take it with you and let it represent the hope of all of the beings of the universe who stand for freedom."

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: January 29, 2009, 03:51:38 pm »

The gods did not know that the one they were preparing to fight was not actually Yaven'Gan, but an illusion created by him. They also did not know that time flowed much slower in Nessus than it did on Primordia.

Yaven'Gan saw that the gods had entered Nessus, but within a half hour Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa came back out. Yaven'Gan took his chance to avenge the death of his ally and leapt from his hiding place in Lotan down towards the god of the underworld. He impacted him with the force of a falling star, pushing him down into the desert sand.
"Hello, Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa. It is so nice to see you." He said mockingly while standing on top of him. "I would love to stay and talk, but I have work to do." He took The Mattock of the Underworld from him and slammed it into his chest, and the god of the dead was sent back to his home.

At the sight of the enemy god the others' armies retreated, and the demons were too busy bowing down before their master to stop them.

Yaven'Gan was slightly disappointed, only seven legions remained. It would have to do, and with his help they should be able to take the world on schedule. He estimated that he had around six months before the other gods returned.

And so the entire surface of Primordia was conquered, with minimal losses for both the Nessians and the people of Primordia, Yaven'Gan was not here to kill the mortals, he needed them for his plan. The few legions of demons were empowered by their god, and most enemies chose to surrender before the great god rather than risk death at his hands. The vast caverns underground were left untouched by Yaven'Gan, for he did not know they were there.

When he had taken the entire surface he put The Mark of the Slave on all mortals on the surface of Primordia, a vital part of his plan. He then awaited the others by the portal, they should return within a month, he had the existence of all mortals in his hands, and if the others did not agree to his terms he would erase them from existence.
(Attack Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa: 1PP. Empower army: 2PP. Mark mortals: 4PP)

(My secret plan was to trap you in Nessus while I took Primordia, I slowed down time there and created an illusion of Yaven'Gan to keep you occupied.

I took the liberty of assuming that your armies retreated rather than being destroyed, they suffered no casualties. Also, the gemchildren are not under Yaven'Gan's control, he did not find them.

Inaluct, if you don't think it is okay that I stole The Mattock of the Underworld from you I will return it later.)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: January 29, 2009, 04:04:36 pm »

((Actually, I just gave the mattock to someone else, so I might not have it anyway. Also, how come all this death and discomfort isn't giving me PP? :P))

((Also, I told you guys that going in was a bad idea.))

Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa appears upside down in an uncomfortable position in one of the Underworld's tunnels. He appears beside himself.

"Welcome to The Underworld, Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa! You're dead. In case you're wondering, there are large numbers of groups of the dead scattered throughout the caverns. Feel free to join one. Board games and other entertainment items, such as pickaxes and mining lamps, are available from designated Supply Managers. Do not be afraid to ask for something from them; entertainment is free. This has been a prerecorded message. Remember, you can contact me if you need help!"

Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa shrugs and goes off to join a group of karaoke singing deceased. A behemoth is currently trying to sing "Imagine" and is doing a very bad job.

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: January 29, 2009, 04:10:08 pm »

(Well, I did take it before they could. IT'S MINE! MY PRECIOUS! :P

Also, that part about him arriving in the underworld was hilarious.

You will probably get more PP next cycle. Which will probably be tomorrow btw.)

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: January 29, 2009, 04:24:11 pm »

Nel'ulos watched the other gods get trapped in Nessus. oh how this was unfortunate. he didnt really like the idea of dealing with all the death destruction misery Etc. that Yaven'gan would cause up there. and together they maybe could overpower Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa. but Nel'ulos was dead now, so what would be the point of that? sure, he would probably get to be ruler of the underworld but to stay on good terms with Yaven'gan he would have to make it a miserable hell hole, and where was the fun in that?
"it seems we're the only two gods in direct opposition to Yaven'gans rule. except for insurgo maybe, but all the other gods are going to screw with him later so thats not a valuable alliance. it looks like its up to us now."
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: January 29, 2009, 04:30:22 pm »

Can we do PP now? It'll probably sort of make sense, since the gods inside Nessus will basically lose out on whatever PP they still have, which could reflect the fact that they missed out on a month of Primordia time. OH PLEEEZ

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: January 29, 2009, 04:37:11 pm »

((Woo, complete world domination! But I'm not under it! This calls for a truce. A temporary truce whilst the entire surface population of Primordia is enslaved. Every other god > Yaven'Gan.))

Insurgo wanders through the halls of the underworld, passing the time. He walks into a karaoke room and sees Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa talking urgently with Nel'ulos.
"I wonder what Nel'ulos is doing down here?" he thinks "Gloating his mastery over all these dead Behemoths?"
He waves friendly at Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa. He glares at Nel'ulos, but walks over anyway.
"So, how about a game of twister, hmmn?"
Their glares suggest that fun and games are not in order.

((I agree with Inaluct, PP now
And Dragooble; Hello, MARK OF SLAVERY. I'm against this more than you. Plus, Yaven'Gan's out to get me.))
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 04:39:47 pm by NUKE9.13 »
Long Live United Forenia!

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: January 29, 2009, 04:39:55 pm »

(Very well, that makes sense I suppose.

One more PP than last turn to everyone except Tevorak, because the ideals they represent or the people they rule have grown in strength and/or number.
It seems like many people have gone inactive, they will be removed next cycle unless they post during this one.)

(Also, at the moment Yaven'Gan isn't actually destroying anything. He's waiting for the other gods to exit Nessus. You might want to wait with any attacks until you know what he is going to ask for.)

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: January 29, 2009, 04:45:19 pm »

((FINALLY! a bonus to my pp! happy face! ;D)
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 61