Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 61

Author Topic: Lords of Creation  (Read 64565 times)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation
« Reply #645 on: January 27, 2009, 10:54:55 pm »

Wayock still waited for Yaven'Gan to come out and face them.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: January 27, 2009, 11:25:01 pm »

"Want to torture a demon for information or something?"

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: January 27, 2009, 11:41:36 pm »

Tevorak uncoiled and stretched, causing small tremors in the earth around him. He looked around, and saw the mangled corpse of a... GOD?

"What has transpired here? The death of a god could easily taint existence as we know it...? I sense that Nel'ulos is still in existence. Had he become too attached to a mortal shell?"
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: January 27, 2009, 11:53:24 pm »

"He was making trouble, so we killed him. Just like we're going to kill Yaven'Gan. Want to make something over it?"

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: January 28, 2009, 12:03:29 am »

"Quickly! Gather up the body before the carrion eaters come. We don't know what affect the consumption of a god has."

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: January 28, 2009, 12:07:33 am »

"Yaven'Gan may dare to blaspheme against you, but the only way to blaspheme against me would be to reject existence. I have no quarrel with anyone, so long as they don't compromise the existence of matter."
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: January 28, 2009, 12:38:41 am »

"Let's find out! Maybe if I eat his body, I'll get his powers?"

((Does eating someone cost PP?))

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: January 28, 2009, 12:55:43 am »

"We should leave it. You never know; what was once the site of a terrible battle may someday become a lush green rainforest, and it may very well have a great, titanic tree in it's center, fertilized by the body and blood of a dead god. What is now a field of carcasses might one day be a place where beautiful fruit trees reach toward the sun as monkeys cavort in their canopy and creatures of all kinds frolic in the shade they provide. Who are we to deprive the world of this beauty? I for one, feel that-"

Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa looks feverish and uncomfortable.

"I feel sort of sick. There's this weird feeling in my... Soul, I think. Soul?"

Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa really looks sick.

"I think I need to rest for a little while."

The Lord of the Underworld crawls into the ground and curls up in one of the cold, dark tunnels winding it's way through Primordia.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: January 28, 2009, 01:09:27 am »

"We should cut the body up and each take a piece, I'll take the arms for that is where strength is."

((inaluct - chest cos thats where the soul is?
politifar - head because thats where magic is?
grek - arms because.. dunno?))

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: January 28, 2009, 01:14:33 am »

"I will have the skin and bones. Perhaps some leg meat, though I may be getting greedy."

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: January 28, 2009, 01:42:04 am »

The great army of Nessus was down to just 35 legions now, the rest dead or too wounded to be of use. They were still not very disheartened though, for they knew that they were doing their duty towards their lord, and that he would be pleased with them. Apep was swinging his giant axe at any foe who came close, making sure that they didn't get within an arrow's range of the portal.

From the portal came no answer to Wayock's challenge, it remained as quiet as ever.

(Grek, eating someone is a free action :P)
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: January 28, 2009, 02:31:55 am »

Wayock pulled his army back and got ready to charge. He whispered to the other gods and his exarch, so the enemy couldn't hear him.

"Erif, get your closet Leftenant, he will lead the army while I'm gone. Everyone else, Grek, Zyenild, Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa, Erif. We must make this our charge. We shall use our army to hold off the demons, but we need to get through the portal. Against Yaven'Gan they would be useless. Once we get through, be ready, he is more powerful within his own realm. But if we band together we can overcome him."

Wayock stood out the front of the combined might of his army, Arn in his hand. Erif to his left, Grek to his right. While Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa and Zyenild were behind him.

"We need to strike directly towards the portal, we'll regroup after we get through.

Wayock gathered up all his breath,

*Deep breath*

"CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!"

The combined might of all the ally gods army charged, smashing into the enemy killing many. Erif used his hook to bombard his way through with rocks, while Wayock charged, maddened by battle. He had a fever, a lust for battle, for blood. Swinging Arn left and right, killing demons in one hit, Apep came to stop Wayock. Apep swung his axe at Wayocks side, Wayock blocked it with the hilt of his axe, he swung the other side of the head of the axe at Apep with such force it knocked Apeps axe into him and Apep went flying a few metres, he was dazed, a little stunned but alive and well.

Wayock ran to the black portal and entered, he came onto a never ending desert, he had made it, Erif popped out next to him.

"Get up boy."

Wayock grabbed Erif and picked him up, he and Eric made it but did the others? He couldn't attack Yaven'Gan on his owned, Wayock looked around...

(('Course they made it :P just waiting for them to RP it.))
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 02:42:48 am by Emperor_Jonathan »

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: January 28, 2009, 02:52:52 am »

Ur barked out a few commands and His host of otherworldly creatures charged into battle with the demon legions, variously biting into their flesh with flaming jaws, leaping onto their skin and disembowling them and distorting the laws of nature to make it so that the enemy's heads were located inside of their own nostrils, yet still taking large numbers of casualties. Ur's great and mighty giant attacked Apep, wrestling with the mighty demon. With the demonic armies on Ur's side of the portal distracted by the ensuring combat and bloodshed, Ur strode through the portal.

((Feel free to have Apep or the demon legions kill the giant. I have plans involving that giant dieing in glorious battle. Also, go ahead and slaughter as many of the magic beasts/laws of physics as you want to.))

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: January 28, 2009, 03:10:27 am »

(I suppose I'll wait for the other two to post about how they charged as well, then I'll reveal my secret plan. Oh yes... *twirls mustache*)

Apep saw the might God of War charge and leaped at him, his axe swinging through the air. He was easily knocked aside by the god though, but did not suffer any real damage. As he got up something blocked the sunlight and he looked up at a large, hideous giant... thing. It tried to grab him but he was too fast for it. He cut at its legs with his axe numerous times but the monster would not fall. So he leapt at it, climbing up it by digging his claws into its flesh. He reached its head, and swung his axe downward as hard as he could. The Nessian steel cut through the monster's skull, and it started to fall, Apep jumped off it and landed on the desert sand. The giant fell over, and everyone scurried out of its way, to avoid being crushed.

Apep picked up his axe and got ready to face the rest of the enemy, with only 30 legions remaining chances of victory were slim, but he would fight them alone if he had to.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Navian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: January 28, 2009, 03:12:19 am »

Apura, of Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa: "I did not know your powers extended to mind-reading. Or is that 'channeling'?"
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 03:15:47 am by Navian »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 61