Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 61

Author Topic: Lords of Creation  (Read 64424 times)

duro

• Bay Watcher
  • On Break
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation
« Reply #135 on: January 07, 2009, 04:43:50 am »

(Yes, sounds like an idea. These creatures could dwell in the Hub too. But there might be dispute on what those creatures are... I personally have no idea. But considering other deep fantasy worlds I know of they would fill the role of dragons.)
If slavery, barbarism and desolation are to be called peace, men can have no worse misfortune.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 07, 2009, 04:52:18 am »

(So, dragons it is, then? But the problem now is, Armok probably wont post again until atleast ~18 hours according to his normal posting time, and we need his agreement on this. So maybe we should go with 'Creat Beast' for now, and then have a populace 'evolve' from these beasts later on? So these beasts would be like primordial dragons.)

(EDIT: Or, if not dragons, maybe something more like a energy wraith:

Although i'd really like dragons :P)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 05:13:32 am by Poltifar »
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

duro

• Bay Watcher
  • On Break
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 07, 2009, 05:25:20 am »

(That thing looks great too, and maybe we could make something it between; it would be all cool to me. I'd say we wait for Armok, as I don't think TevorakJelly will distribute new PPs that fast. Then again:
Jelly! If you're going to distribute PPs within the next 24h, please give some kind of warning beforehand  ;D)
If slavery, barbarism and desolation are to be called peace, men can have no worse misfortune.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 07, 2009, 07:27:20 am »

Narl'agash's island was good, yet it was still missing something. How could his future people survive without sustenance? Using a single claw, he spilled a drop of his own blood on the ground. Where it impacted the ground, Flame Root began to grow. Perhaps now Primordia was ready.

(Flame Root - it gets all the energy it needs to grow from heat. It can grow very fast if it is somewhere hot like the inside of a volcano, but dies quickly in cold environments. It is spicy and works better then coffee for staying awake.)

Nourish Land: 1
0 remain.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 07, 2009, 09:02:07 am »

(aren't tehre too many gods? how can we remember all the things that happened? it starts getting complex.)
(dear axiom, you are giving me a big headache)

duro

• Bay Watcher
  • On Break
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 07, 2009, 11:27:11 am »

(
As for now (I don't guarantee for absence of wrong or missing information)...

Deities in round 1:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Deeds (sorted by deity) of round 1:

New Deities in round 2:

Deeds of round 2:
)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 07, 2009, 12:36:01 pm »

(Incase Armok doesnt show up before the next giving of PP or I'm not here when he shows up, I give my 1 PP left to Etom Enol to make the 'primordial energy wraiths/dragons' as he and Armok want)
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 07, 2009, 01:24:45 pm »

(Again, I would like to pass the awarding of PP on to the first person to accept. I would also want to be sure it's okay with Thyross before PP is awarded.)
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 07, 2009, 03:24:30 pm »

(this void starts getting crowded. next time this is hosted, lets put a cap on players)

new gods came, and many wanted to leave something in the world. volcanoes plants, and for the first time life.
and the old one wanted to leave a sign on that world, not as impressive as the ones of the other gods, but a place where he could work and in which he could be remembered.
he came down to primordia, looking for a mountain. he found one, and below it he moved a rock. in the hole left by the rock, that small rock, water came. and water started digging, erasing rock slowly, till it met the heat of the core. then it evaporate, and started digging again to the surface. as soon as he got out, it cooled and formed a river, from the top of the mountain to the sea again. slowly the rived took other small rocks away, started to carve the mountain, and a valley was created. the mighty hands of the god pushed the mountains away, enlarging it, then he took the first stone, the one that he removed form the earth, and elarged it, till it was 3 meters tall. then he planted it at the center of the valley.

shape land(minor): 1PP

PP left=0

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 07, 2009, 04:32:18 pm »

(i see i created "atmospheric trouble". i should probably create an atmosphere next turn lol ;D)
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 07, 2009, 08:42:49 pm »

-Deleted-

((Ah, I see. Sorry. And those creatures aren't sentient they are basically a 'flesh and bone' version of a robot.))
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 09:28:27 pm by Emperor_Jonathan »

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 07, 2009, 08:46:55 pm »

Nel'ulos looked down at wayock finish his work. he would need to make his mark on the land soon or else he would be forever forgotten by the inhabitants of primordia.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 07, 2009, 09:08:09 pm »

Berridan looked upon Wayock's works, a strange expression on his metal face.

((OoC:

Emperor Jonathan, we are still yet to create/invent, ah... mining of any sort, crafting, armor, sentient life, war, etc.))

e: Also, Berridan is God of Metal and Crafting. So, good luck inventing crafting until next PP infusion. ._.))
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 09:09:49 pm by Pandarsenic »
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 07, 2009, 09:24:49 pm »

(i think w for war is for war when he invents war. and i think his mining team are sort of like angels. they arent really living beings so they dont adhere to primordias rules. i guess...)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 07, 2009, 09:25:24 pm »

((How the hell do we travel in space, just float?))

Wayock couldn't understand why the creatures wouldn't go to find ore, he was puzzled. He gathered the creatures up and crushed them with one hand, if they wouldn't do as he said they didn't deserve to follow him. He looked up into the sky and saw a few other beings watching him.

He called to the beings he saw, "Hello!" and travelled into space to greet them.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 09:28:40 pm by Emperor_Jonathan »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 61