Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 61

Author Topic: Lords of Creation  (Read 64418 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2009, 11:25:08 pm »

"Metal exists to be shaped. But life must shape itself. I propose that we join our powers, and create something not wholly metal or nonmetal," Berridan replied. "Silicon - heavy, perhaps, relatively speaking, but its molecular form lends it flexibility, a trait most suitable for 'life' to have."
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 06, 2009, 11:29:04 pm »

"Carbon is more suitable for self reproduction at small scales, like we have here."
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

duro

• Bay Watcher
  • On Break
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 06, 2009, 11:37:04 pm »

"As I am not going to destroy my creation without reason, it will not cease to exist that fast. Berridan, do what you have to, but for the sake of diversity I propose keeping life alive and extending it with forms you can favor more. I even volunteer to help you in this matter, as it suits my will."
If slavery, barbarism and desolation are to be called peace, men can have no worse misfortune.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2009, 11:46:45 pm »

"Silicon is a mineral of the earth. Perhaps that made from silicon could dwell within the earth, carbon above, and the truly unique below."

"If one wishes to create silicon 'life', then I lend you my powers to help it last, and feed."

(Basically, if it is made, I will use my last PP to nourish population.
Perhaps the creation of a coexisting plane to Primordia is in order. Perhaps Linuxus?)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 11:52:08 pm by Psyco Jelly »
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 06, 2009, 11:51:35 pm »

"Let silicon beings populate the underworld; it is a fitting environment for my children - a land beneath the earth, close to stone and metal."

Create Beasts (2 PP cost, 0 left for Psyco Jelly and Pandarsenic): Berridan walks across the underworld; flakes of silicon are given life as they fall from his body and become monocellular and multicellular silicon-based unintelligent life.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 06, 2009, 11:56:29 pm »

"Then it shall be so!"

Tevorak infused the essence of earth into the silicon. Fortifying it. Some became silicon sequences encapsulated by crystals of carbon and boron.

"These shall be the lasting ones, slow moving but indomitable."
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 12:06:57 am by Psyco Jelly »
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

duro

• Bay Watcher
  • On Break
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2009, 12:24:01 am »

Seeing that the Colossus may have been satisfied, Etom Enol moved on, this time addressing both Zyenild and Axiom.

"Oh Lords of Magic and Reality, I ask for your worthwhile mindfulness. As we are different, we also have important things and objectives in common, objectives the other god won't understand that easily without proper guidance. I propose a shared deed: The creation of a plane parallel in space, where the flows of magic and thought and reality are intertwined into a nuclear singularity, to steady all existence, empower our future acts, unburden other great shared deeds, and grant a place where we can test our creations ere releasing them onto Primordia or other places.

I would do it myself, but I know of my restricted power, and I know you know or suspect your powers are -although uncontested- somehow restricted too. Also the creation of this plane, which I would call The Hub, will take some time, since it needs thorough reasoning, reckoning and fashioning. Therefor I do not ask for your powers and help, yet, but for your agreement to begin planning."
If slavery, barbarism and desolation are to be called peace, men can have no worse misfortune.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2009, 12:31:52 am »

"I agree this is a very good plan, Etom, a place of infinite yet perfectly controlled possibility, very well indeed"

Axiom begins to sketch up flowcharts and write sample code, without the constraints of the void, and whit the experience from his last attempt he can create a better, and completly unified, model.
to give compatibility whit the entities of life forming and other things created, objects will move in the same 4 dimensions, but others are added for the first 4 to bend in. the plane is planed out as a infinite volume whit local shapes similar to Möbius bottle but fractal, the entire structure is a clever design were everything both laws and structures is completely scalable and you can whit simple waking from any point whit a few steps by walking thought the right wormholes get anywhere whiting light years, or you can walk to a different scale warping around to become larger or smaller relative your last position. quantum mechanical and relativistic phenomena are both quite noticeable at all scales (if you run stuff in front of you look blue, if you run into a wall you have a chance to tunnel thought, the quantum phenomena for this purpose wont need to be completely accurate). physically it'd look like an open structure like being inside a Sierpinski pyramid were all the faces are portals to other places as mentioned above, there are also many blocked of (especially on surfaces that form "floors", and there are some (an infinite amount spesificaly) spaces whit all except one blocked of thus forming rooms) there are many other fetures as well.
Note that this is just a model he's making and developing and planing, not an actual creation of anything yet. this is the structure of the plane, for extra content he asks the other gods on the project.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 12:53:07 am by Armok »
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2009, 12:34:08 am »

Tevorak gazed upon a specific kind of self-growing crystal, one which consumed heat from the war core, and grew reddish crystals to the tunnels above.

"What shall we call these?"

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 07, 2009, 12:41:38 am »

[
OOC stuff:

Name: Ur
Domains: Mysticism and Violence
Disposition: Quick to anger, bloody minded, and mischivious.
Appearance: For the momment, a tall human male with a black toga and a long white beard. This will change often.

Actions for this turn:
Create Populace (3 PP) - Create the Parliamentarians of the Law, humanoids who are living representations of the Laws Axiom made.
Teach Populace (1 PP) - Make them start arguing with on another.
]

Out of the emptiness that was no longer empty, came an idea that wasn't. It's name was and was not Ur. Ur did and did not go to the Arbiters' Grounds, where the Book of What Is stat upon it's pedestal. The God reached and unreached deeply and shallowly into and out of the book and drew the Laws of What Is from the book while at once putting the them back into the book, thus giving and taking from each and every Law a shape much like his own and a voice much like his own. He then went to and from one of the Laws, and questioned it at great length before without asking a thing going to the another Law and truthfully misinterpreted what the other had said, plunging the Law into a great arguement over what Is and Is Not. With that undeed finished, he stepped back into the forwardness to watch without really looking as the world shoke stilly with clarifying confusion.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 07, 2009, 12:44:00 am »

"They need a name of strength and rigidity," Berridan mused. "Perhaps Tevorim, in honor of your part in their creation?"
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 07, 2009, 12:46:20 am »

Name: Wayock
Domains (spheres of influence): War, Strategy.
Disposition: Caring to his own, uncaring to all others. Wishes for the dominance of all he creates.
Appearance: He looks like a tall, tanned, muscular human who with no clothing ((for now)). He has a red beard and hair with wild eyes. He carries a bronze two handed axe, a bronze short sword and a wooden shield strapped across his back.
-------------------------------------------------
A conciousness, born out of the nothingness, the infinite willed itself into a shape. This was Wayock. He fumbled for speech, it was all new to him even though he was wise beyond all mortal comprehension because of the endless time he spent thinking and pondering about nothing.

He strained his vocals, his voice sounded like the clash of metallic weapons and all manner of weapons, that may or may not be made. But there was a sound under that, the faint screaming of all who will ever die violently through the course of war be they women, men or children.

He tentativley called into the great darkness, he could see a great ball of fire and a large stone with water on it, "Hello..." He grasped the handle his axe with one hand, for comfort. It all came naturally to him, he fondled his great red beard with his other hand and waited, to see if there was any other...

((EDIT: That shouldn't be a quote.))

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 07, 2009, 12:53:05 am »

(BTW, tvorak is the Croatian word for creator.)
"A fitting name. The largest of them shall be called Colossi, in honor of you're role in their existence."

After a pause, he said:

"I sense two new presences in the realm. One, a paradox made from Axiom's creation of reality, the other a manifestation of life harming other life, which I fear we may have inadvertently caused."

"Greetings new ones! I am Tevorak. This is Primordia."
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 12:58:06 am by Psyco Jelly »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 07, 2009, 01:00:49 am »

((this went fast, I made an edit to my post because I didnt want to duble post and when I post there are 5 posts in between...))
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 07, 2009, 01:02:19 am »

"Greetings, fellow entities," Berridan greeted the new ones.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 61