Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 51

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 56509 times)

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As long as I get to poke him. Then again, he would die. Still, fun fun. Poke poke

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile

Only if he is on reasonably often. No lagging behind.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Matty, we want rolls. Less Magic, more rolling.
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

Curses, how did you know? I'm working on it. Soon I swear also since we're nearing the end of the level the  "Point Kiosk" will show up soon and I need to know the kill count again to asign points properly so you can spend them on fun stuff.
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

ROLL TO DODGE!!!!!
I mention to the ent that PETC also supports the ethical treatment of ents.
Snowball shall cry "Stop this madness, fellow pigs!"
You try to get the ents attention (1) but it ignores you and continues to rage against the world. Snowball then calls to the pigs (1) but is only given the cold shoulder.

I use my telepathic ability to aid Penguin in negotiating with the ent.
You cast out you mind powers to the ent (6+1=6) but your power come across to strong and they cause the ent intense pain and since they are marked with your mental signature it knows who to blame for its plight.

I convince my ent to hate the pigs, using my plant manipulation.

Once I'm done I tell it to devour everything inside it. Including Will Foley. Casualties are, sadly, inevitable.

You send out your plant powers to change its views on a fundamental level (6+1=6) you force you way into the very depths of what gives it life and change its views to hate the pigs in fact it currently can’t stand to have anything inside it at all. You then ask it to digest the things inside it and it (5) complies and begins digesting those inside.

I can't use it. Also, stay the f*** away from me cause I kill with a touch. Neo, don't use your Ice Creation magic near me please, and stand back and enjoy the show. I cast flare at the ent.
You charge up a burst of power and (5) fire it at the ent it hits it and knocks it back a considerable distance and after your display of power it’s not interested in engaging with you again.

Ghost action: Defensive mode.

Free action: I do whatever it takes to become more awesome.

Normal action: I become even more awesome.
Your royal awesomeness crafts his hair to look like that of the Beetles cause they were awesome. You then try to make yourself awesomer (3) you complete your transformation and that’s about it.

Anyway, I will shield myself from the ent.
You try to defend yourself from the ent (1+4=5) and you create a wall between you and the ent.

I've been persuaded to change my roll.
I fly back up to the weapons room and randomly push random weapons down. Go wild, matty.
You fly back up ignoring the stairs and try to push down some weapon racks (2) but you are a bit tired from the flight and don’t push anything down.

Free action: ROLL BEFORE THE HOUSE EATS ME (and I really hope this is possible, because if it's not, then I might just be screwed).

Roll: I roll to chaotically teleport away from the house (in other words, rip a hole in space-time which irradiates the house and its contents such as the pigs).
That free action doesn’t work also no breaking space or time so instead you try to chaotically tunnel to another location (5) well you made it out of the digestion process of the house but somehow you feel different…then you realize you caught SLUDGE MONSTER!!!!

War dog 1: Condition fine. Steveist

War dog 4: Condition bruised. Steveist

Sheep 5: Looks at the house decides to try a different tack (4) it walks up to the house and delivers the entire speech to the ent who (6) likes what it hears so much that it signs up right away it now has no animosity towards any other PETC members.

House Ent: Digests stuff (5) Foley managed to get away but not without some ill effects, but the the back door opens and two blobs splat against the ground and begin to slide away suddenly one (3) takes on a slightly piglike shape it’s Napoleon and the other (2) stays a blob for now.

Napoleon: Is currently incapacitated.

Spear pig: Is currently incapacitated.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Current situation: You are all currently in the volcano "The Pit of Infinite Joy and Sunshine". You have passed the front doors, illuminated the darkened room, ascended the obsidian staircase, reached the platform, and are passed the door and a room with a large frozen pool, in the room of weapons, another room has been found and opened, and under a weapon rack a trap door was noticed and opened, 100ft down is a small farm with a small two story farm house, a barn, and what appears to be the foundation of a windmill. They have approached the house and the pigs called the alarm 2 war dogs are on you but are no longer a threat and the rest of the animals have been defeated. The 2 pigs are in an sludge monster state. There is also a house ent.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile

Free action: I join PETC
Standard Action: I freeze the sludge-pigs.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 07:37:00 pm by neo1096 »
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

sludge monster is a disease. you can't freeze it. However, I can destroy it. I focus my energies to destroy the disease inside Will. Free action, i be awesome.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile

Same actions as last turn.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I use my plant manipulation to get the house-ent to digest the pigs faster.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Again, I telepathically aid penguin.

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aww. Ok, I push more weapons down!
You know what I'm looking for.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

missing will and cheeetar

Will Foley

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok, I'm counting on Correleon's roll to succeed, but just in case...oh. Crud. If I try to help him, being a chaos spirit myself, bad things could happen. Very bad things indeed. So instead, I roll to systematically release some of my chaotic energy in such a way that I am ascended to a higher form of life. Also, it seems I am relying on everyone's charity to heal me from now on...please be nice. Chucking anything to anything potions at me might work too, since I am a spirit of chaos.

Will Foley

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, and as for my free action, I look down at my sludge-monster self in utter horror and disgust, then reflect on the fact that, as a chaos spirit, my true form might not be much better anyway.

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Matty, he's a CHAOS spirit.... I think you have alot of inspiration to draw on for his true form... =)
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 51