Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 51

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 56476 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

I go over to the spear pig and shout in its ear about how it should convert to the PETC. Snowball shall take on Napoleon.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

sir diesalot

• Bay Watcher
  • WAIT IT'S A NINE!
    • View Profile

Rolls?
NOT THE BEES!

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

I'll work on them I swear it's just my internet died for a week.
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

Will Foley

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's true, he's been bitching about it for a while. Patience is a virtue, man. The page will load eventually...maybe.

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Then he can use the school computer or the library computer, we want rolls!
Otherwise, I'll head an uprising and take command of the rolls. Who's with me????
(Please note I'm only being 1/2 serious)
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

Will Foley

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

nah, he's already said he'll just make rolls and give them to penguin to post, so what's the problem? Just so long as penguin doesn't take the opportunity to mess with the rolls...

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile

I still don't see why he can't just use a library computer.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's cuz he's lazy like that.
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

Beacause I went from small part in a thousand dollar musical to the fucking lead and have a shitload of lines and songs to memorize and do properly.

On another note rolls are coming along, slowly.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's Carmen, isn't it?!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

No, it's Fiddler on the Roof. He's playing the oldest daughter now.

Speaking of that, am I the only person who thinks that Lazar Wolf is the best name ever?

Will Foley

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

lol it's pretty good I guess (certainly better than mine, all I could do is come up with an alias...)

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

Actually it's west side story.
And will the only alias you need is "lesly".

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

Since this level is basically done I need kill counts for everybody so I can assign points that you will be able to spend at the kiosk.

ROLL TO DODGE!!!!!

Ghost action: Defensive mode.

Free action: I do whatever it takes to become more awesome.

Normal action: I become even more awesome.
You try to become more awesome (1) your failure is so great you roll up in the fetal position sucking your thumb and calling for your mommy. You should be ok by next turn.

Free action: I join PETC
Standard Action: I freeze the sludge-pigs.
You run over and grab a pamphlet and read all the rules and regulations of the PETC and quickly sign on the bottom line. You then slap on a membership badge and turn to face the remains of your opponents (3+4=6+1) you freeze the pigs solid but thanks to their sludge monster they are still able to move in their ice pig bodies. They wave at you in thanks and then head towards penguin.

I focus my energies to destroy the disease inside Will. Free action, I be awesome.
You try and be awesome in using your powers but since Yanlin is the manifestation of awesome you can’t quite match him. You then try to blast the disease out of will (6+1=6+1) you destroy the disease inside will and in the process him to but luckily since sludge monster had had a little chance to set in the chaotic chunks of will have a chance to reform themselves if done quickly, if not … he will be the first casualty. Exp +2

I use my plant manipulation to get the house-ent to digest the pigs faster.
You tell the house to digest the pigs again and the house looks at you disgustedly (4+1=5) but it can’t resist your and leans down to swallow the pigs (3) but only manages to grab the warrior pig.  Exp +1

Again, I telepathically aid penguin.
You try and aid penguin in controlling the house (2+1=3) but you can’t seem to be very helpful and he has it under control anyway.

Aww. Ok, I push more weapons down!
You know what I'm looking for.
You throw your weight into it and try to push a couple boxes down the trap door (6) they tumble through the hole scattering their contents. The first box contains (5) a selection of 8 fine swords come falling through the air seeming to sing and hum as they fall. The second box contains (6) high grade explosives! In one turn every body better be ready to dodge the ensuing explosion.

I roll to systematically release some of my chaotic energy in such a way that I am ascended to a higher form of life.
You try to ascend out of you cripled and broken state (2) but you can’t seem to find it within your pieces to pull it off.

I go over to the spear pig and shout in its ear about how it should convert to the PETC. Snowball shall take on Napoleon.
You run towards the spear pig but only get close before the house eats it so instead you head towards napoleon with snowball (5) you both converge on his twisted form and regale him with facts and stories of success from the PETC. He is suddenly overcome with the knowledge of the bloodshed he has caused and how ruined he has become and decides he is no longer meant for this world. He grabs his gun between his trotters puts the barrel in his mouth and ends the show.

AREA BOSS DEFEATED KILL GOES TO CHEETAR +5 POINTS. (I still need to rack up the rest of them.)

As Napoleon falls to the ground his monstrous body disintegrating into nothing snowball turns to you with a look of both sadness and joy. He has completed his mission to stop Napoleon’s horrid reign but in the process most of the lives on the farm were lost. There is nothing left for him to stay for so he has decided to follow you for the rest of your journey.  He removes the ribbon from around his neck and as promised hands over the artifact of the area for defeating Napoleon. It is known as “Mollie’s ribbon” its effects are unknown.

As you all take a quick relaxing breather and prepare to defend yourselves against the imminent explosion a small kiosk pops up out of the ground almost inviting you to examine it.

War dog 1: Condition fine. Steveist

War dog 4: Condition bruised. Steveist

Sheep 5: Looks about but since it now has nothing to do and eats some grass.

House Ent: Digests pig (4) the back door opens and a blob hits the ground again this time it doesn’t move.

Napoleon: Is currently defeated.

Spear pig: Is currently defeated.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Current situation: You are all currently in the volcano "The Pit of Infinite Joy and Sunshine". You have passed the front doors, illuminated the darkened room, ascended the obsidian staircase, reached the platform, and are passed the door and a room with a large frozen pool, in the room of weapons, another room has been found and opened, and under a weapon rack a trap door was noticed and opened, 100ft down is a small farm with a small two story farm house, a barn, and what appears to be the foundation of a windmill. They have approached the house and the pigs called the alarm 2 war dogs are on you but are no longer a threat and the rest of the animals have been defeated. There is also a house ent. The pigs are defeated but a huge explosion is imminent. The artifact of the area has been retrieved.

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*grin* You are welcome, will.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 51