Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 51

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 56522 times)

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 28 and lightning explosion spirit.
« Reply #600 on: February 25, 2009, 02:06:00 am »

I should try and practice all forms of destructive magic and become a destruction archon. that would be fracking AWESOME

Will Foley

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: February 25, 2009, 07:26:06 pm »

Hey, hey. It's Yanlin's job to cover the awesome.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: February 25, 2009, 10:14:38 pm »

Ok no rolls yet but soon. No one rolled a 1 and most were between 4 and 6. There are quite a few changes for the party but so far so good with 4 transformations not all of them in the party. (DUN DUN DUN)
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: February 26, 2009, 06:14:03 am »

Ok, who's the asshole that just divided by zero?
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: February 26, 2009, 05:56:04 pm »

He's getting ready for something, I know it.
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: February 26, 2009, 08:34:45 pm »

Penguins soon to be living mobile battle fortress!!! (Rolls soon I swear it's just that I had like two tests this week to study for and stuff)

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: February 26, 2009, 11:19:05 pm »

Don't blame matty.

And we're doomed. The tree-house will kill us.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
Re: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 29 and everyone wants to be a spirit.
« Reply #607 on: February 27, 2009, 07:41:25 pm »

ROLL TO DODGE!!!!!
I learn to better control my cryokinesis, as I'm not sure that I should use it on the pigs.
You try to tame your rampant ice powers (6) you find that with enough concentration you are now able to completely seal off our powers at will or reinstated them as you see fit.
(You can be in human no power form or ice centaur form at your choice every turn nothing in between though.)

Me and snowball sneak into the barn. If anyone asks, we're plumbers.

You start to sneak into the barn (2) then remember your probably meaning to sneak into the house.

Instead, I roll to become a spirit of chaos. Either I've just doomed us all, or I just did something awesome.
From within the depths of self you try to embody what you love most (6) your body begins to shift and warp becoming a dark cloud of random pieces which forms themselves into odd shapes before breaking apart to reform again. Just when you start to think your getting the hang of it a blast of your power shoots away from you and into the house and suddenly it bursts into life as a GIANT HOUSE ENT but luckily it is currently neutral towards all parties. (stats in status)

After congratulating my magikarp on doing it's best, I send a concentrated burst of telepathic disharmony at the house, hoping to deeply disorient and possibly kill whatever's inside it but Foley.
You try to shoot a blast of mental discord into the house (5+1=6) your blast flies into the house causing havoc, the house become enraged at all those around it (now hostile), it then affects the pigs which become quite sad, so sad in fact that the mage pig just gives up on life and drops dead pouring his unused life into the house to (5) make it non hostile towards the other pigs. +1 telepathy exp

I transform the house into a living house-ent, with legs and arms made of wood and leaves. Hopefully it will be friendly.
You attempt to make the crazed Ent friendly using your plant magic (3+1=4) just thanks to your plant wielding prowess do you manage to turn it friendly towards your self though it still hates your teammates.

Ghost action: I congratulate the ghost on the awesome scouting.

Free action: I brief the team on what my ghost found in the house.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Normal action: I want to be a spirit of awesomeness.
Free actions complete.
Your royal highness wishes to become a spirit of awesome (4) and your wish is your command you begin to feel awesome, your arms and legs waver out of existence for a moment then waver back in looking slightly more awesome the rest of your body is not yet awesome-afied but as the awesomeness creeps from your arms and legs your be complete next turn. (And now to demonstrate your powers) You look around and see the skull of a dog neo blew apart that would make an awesome mask you pick it up and it turns into an awesome set of wrap around shades which you immediately put on to supplement your awesome new looks.

I will meditate on my Stevist ways so powerfully that I ascend to a stevist arc angel.
I also offer an anything to anything potion for Neo's dog souls.
You walk over to neo but not so close that you would freeze and offer one of your anything to anything potions to Neo in exchange for his dog souls. You then mediate to reach the highest levels of stevism (5) you pray hard using your already weasel status and chant and dance and all that good stuff and suddenly the great Steve hears you fervent prayer and bestows his blessing upon you. Your back begins to tingle and where your ethreal wings are a secondary set of real wings bursts forth (now able to fly farther and higher), above your head flash of light which manifests itself into a halo which sheds illumination for you (able to see in dark, unable to hide effectively), you then feel the blessing of Steve reach farther into you and pull forth your innate holy magic (+1 holy magic). You then hear the voice of Steve say “go forth my child and convert others to our way”.

I should try and practice all forms of destructive magic and become a destruction archon. that would be fracking AWESOME
The gm looks at your roll scratches his head in confusion and then goes trying to find out what an archon is after finding the definition he then agrees that it can be pulled off and rolls the die (5) you focus your two destructive elements into changing yourself into a spirit of destruction (stat changes in your status)

War dog 1: Condition fine. Steveist

War dog 4: Condition bruised. Steveist

Sheep 5: Looks at the house and figures it’s smart enough to convert (1) it walks up to the house and tries to get its attention but almost gets stepped on in the process.

House Ent: Rages at the biggest living thing near it (4) it charges toward Neo and swings an arm at him (2-4=1) but misses entirely as neo shifts backwards slightly and the house almost falls over.

Napoleon: Aims his blunderbuss out the window/eye of the house and fires a shot at penguin (accuracy =4) he fires and (4-6=1) penguin steps aside with just a bit of time to spare.

Spear pig: Menaces out the window at the party with his spear.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Current situation: You are all currently in the volcano "The Pit of Infinite Joy and Sunshine". You have passed the front doors, illuminated the darkened room, ascended the obsidian staircase, reached the platform, and are passed the door and a room with a large frozen pool, in the room of weapons, another room has been found and opened, and under a weapon rack a trap door was noticed and opened, 100ft down is a small farm with a small two story farm house, a barn, and what appears to be the foundation of a windmill. They have approached the house and the pigs called the alarm 2 war dogs are on you but are no longer a threat and the rest of the animals have been defeated the 2 pigs are in an upstairs room of the house ent.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: February 27, 2009, 07:49:17 pm »

As the house tries to recover from it's lunge at Neo, I do a spinning jump kick and shatter it and all inside it with the mighty power of my leg muscles.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 29 and everyone wants to be a spirit.
« Reply #609 on: February 27, 2009, 09:45:13 pm »

I mention to the ent that PETC also supports the ethical treatment of ents.
Snowball shall cry "Stop this madness, fellow pigs!"
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: February 27, 2009, 10:05:24 pm »

I convince my ent to hate the pigs, using my plant manipulation.

Once I'm done I tell it to devour everything inside it. Including Will Foley. Casualties are, sadly, inevitable.

Also, CHAOS HOUSE ENT.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: February 27, 2009, 10:06:43 pm »

WAIT FORGET MY LAST ACTION

I use my telepathic ability to aid Penguin in negotiating with the ent. Also, I want Napoleon's blunderbuss when we kill him, is that okay with you guys?

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: February 27, 2009, 11:06:44 pm »

I can't use it. Also, stay the f*** away from me cause I kill with a touch. Neo, don't use your Ice Creation magic near me please, and stand back and enjoy the show. I cast flare at the ent.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: February 27, 2009, 11:36:56 pm »

WAIT FORGET MY LAST ACTION
I use my telepathic ability to aid Penguin in negotiating with the ent. Also, I want Napoleon's blunderbuss when we kill him, is that okay with you guys?

Sure, you can have the blunderbuss if you help me.

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: February 28, 2009, 01:11:33 am »

I, through the holy power of Steve, protect the ent with a holy barrier.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 51