Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47450 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13
« Reply #1395 on: October 02, 2022, 07:27:53 pm »

Hector?

Is it possible!?

Is this…

Crouching tiger, hidden douchebag?

I thought that technique was lost to time….
I think Crouching Douchebag, Hidden Tiger is more accurate...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1396 on: October 02, 2022, 07:28:32 pm »

This is such a fucking stressful reread >:[
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1397 on: October 02, 2022, 07:31:59 pm »

ToonyMan: I'm trying to work out the best way to confirm or disprove the existence of the two blocks tonight. I think that lynching Jack and having you shoot me if he turns out to be Evil could be workable. I'd live, my block would be provable, and I'd be left defenseless. Mafia would probably kill me if I didn't hit right, but that could still be a town victory if the rest of you can pull it off from there. I'm afraid that the mafia have some way around just one block, though: specifically, I'm not sure how natural action resolution would affect it if someone I'm not blocking blocks my block. I'd rather lynch one of NQT and hector, or nobody: in those cases there would be two blocks in play if Jack is in fact town (which I think). But I'll defer to your choice.

I really think you should vote.
Fine, I'll vote. But I'm not making a choice. I'm choosing someone to believe in and I'm voting with them.

And that person is Vector. I think this is fitting, because Vector has given up their vote for me two days in a row. Now, I give my vote to Vector.

I'm gonna vote NQT and see what happens.
NQT

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: October 02, 2022, 07:32:47 pm »

Don’t worry, I’ll….

Caoch… you through it.

HAHailhbbuefafugdsv

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: October 02, 2022, 07:35:57 pm »

Don’t worry, I’ll….

Caoch… you through it.

HAHailhbbuefafugdsv
LOL!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: October 02, 2022, 07:36:41 pm »

@Knightwing, stop.

@Toony, I'm going to vote Hector in a minute. Don't sheep me if you don't want him at L-1.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: October 02, 2022, 07:37:11 pm »

@Toony, I'm going to vote Hector in a minute. Don't sheep me if you don't want him at L-1.
Okay.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: October 02, 2022, 07:38:48 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> hector13   --3-- Maximum Spin*, EuchreJack*, Lenglon*,
notquitethere --2-- Vector*, ToonyMan*,
EuchreJack    --1-- hector13*,
Maximum Spin  --1-- notquitethere*,
Knightwing64  --0--
Lenglon       --0--
ToonyMan      --0--
Vector        --0--
No One        --0--

Not Voting    --1-- Knightwing64*,

5 to Hammer. Day ends on October 02, 2022 at 20:00 Central Daylight Time (0 hours and 21 minutes remaining.)
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: October 02, 2022, 07:39:30 pm »

- The N1 kill is a puzzle a lot of players are getting caught up in. And yeah, I love a puzzle too. But I've also been burned a million times in these role mad games. Especially by Wuba. It'll turn out someone had two actions, a ghost companion that tricked trackers or could summon angels to do their bidding or some batshit thing that we're not anticipating. Let's see who cares about catching scum and who doesn't.

Interesting attempt to get us to stop discussing the N1 kill.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: October 02, 2022, 07:40:59 pm »

It was pretty good, I wish NQT would…

Caoch me…

Okay. That wasn’t my best, I’ll stop, but only because I’ve ran out of jokes

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: October 02, 2022, 07:42:34 pm »

Right. Hector13.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: October 02, 2022, 07:42:39 pm »

Caoch me…

Caoch you later!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: October 02, 2022, 07:43:36 pm »

Right. Hector13.

If you aren't scum with NQT, it's hard for me to understand why you wouldn't try to pin Persus' murder on an NQT superkill.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: October 02, 2022, 07:44:31 pm »

Caoch me…

Caoch you later!

U get me
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 102