Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47355 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1380 on: October 02, 2022, 07:07:30 pm »

importantly, KW didn't dogpile Hector with Max and Jack when the time fake-out happened, so I'm now far less concerned about Scum!Max having converted KW to his team.
Knightwing is clearly thinking by himself. I think it's because he's town.

I don't believe any conversions have actually happened (whether they exist or not), mainly because scum have killed on N1 and N2.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1381 on: October 02, 2022, 07:08:19 pm »

Yeah, that is my fault. Web and his crazy time zones has been throwing me off the entire game.
... THE TIME ZONE AND THE TIME LEFT IS ON THE VOTE COUNT!

I literally can't make it any clearer.
I've seen people get confused because they have the time display set to forum time, but THINK it's set to local time, or vice versa, so that they then get confused about what the forum time actually is.

I just remember that forum time is an hour behind me.

importantly, KW didn't dogpile Hector with Max and Jack when the time fake-out happened, so I'm now far less concerned about Scum!Max having converted KW to his team.
I appreciate your thoroughness but I think he would have shouted at me less. And also I'm just not scum this time.
He was slow enough at posting after day start that you had time to caoch him, and his initial reaction felt unnatural. It's a side-concern I've been watching but not acting on all day.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: October 02, 2022, 07:09:13 pm »

Caoch him

Hehehehe

:D

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: October 02, 2022, 07:09:38 pm »

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself, continue, please. Heh.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: October 02, 2022, 07:10:21 pm »

I strained my right index finger yesterday and it's making typing hard okay? I'm using my right middle finger like it's the index which sucks.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: October 02, 2022, 07:10:53 pm »

Knightwing is clearly thinking by himself. I think it's because he's town.

I don't believe any conversions have actually happened (whether they exist or not), mainly because scum have killed on N1 and N2.
And no, I don't think Persus did some power to kill themselves to convert someone.

1. Vector chose Hector and Persus as the only kill targets, this is either a really lucky coincidence or Vector is in cahoots with Persus
2. Persus did not look like he expected to die at all on D1, they said things that implied they expected to be around for D2 (also because they're Evil and probably thought they'd be around)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 2: One Evil Down, More To Go [11 / 13]
« Reply #1386 on: October 02, 2022, 07:16:13 pm »

So either Toony or the killer is a vig and the other is probably an SK (I agree with Toony that it's unlikely there's two vigs). So the best way to resolve this is Egan.

Here's another really lousy NQT post, which gets him into the "third on the wagon" position. The context is that we're trying to find out who killed Persus.

hector13 -- received three role names, and how many of each there are in the game. The roles received were Mystic, Wizard, and Sage.

From Lenglon's action record. It occurred to me suddenly that this could have been a Day action, which to me is the easiest possible permutation of the information that we have.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 2: One Evil Down, More To Go [11 / 13]
« Reply #1387 on: October 02, 2022, 07:17:04 pm »

@Max & Knightwing64: Could we de-escalate your feud and have you both vote Jim? First to switch gets FREE Townpoints!

I again don't think this is w/w for EJ/Max.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: October 02, 2022, 07:20:40 pm »

I strained my right index finger yesterday and it's making typing hard okay? I'm using my right middle finger like it's the index which sucks.

Sureeeeee

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: October 02, 2022, 07:21:27 pm »

I suspect Persus13 was a Cult Leader.
The flip

In the opening post, we learn that Recruit is AFTER Kill.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: October 02, 2022, 07:22:05 pm »

Sureeeeee
Translation: Lenglon is giving you the finger.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: October 02, 2022, 07:22:48 pm »

Sureeeeee
That’s lucky ‘cause it sounds like Lenglon needs one.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13
« Reply #1392 on: October 02, 2022, 07:24:20 pm »

Hector?

Is it possible!?

Is this…

Crouching tiger, hidden douchebag?

I thought that technique was lost to time….

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: October 02, 2022, 07:24:30 pm »

I suspect Persus13 was a Cult Leader.
The flip

In the opening post, we learn that Recruit is AFTER Kill.
If this is true then we never had to worry about conversions because the traditional Evil killed the conversion Evil on N1.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: October 02, 2022, 07:24:55 pm »

Sureeeeee

Impossible, they need that finger to type
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 102