Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47214 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1410 on: October 02, 2022, 07:45:49 pm »

Right. Hector13.

If you aren't scum with NQT, it's hard for me to understand why you wouldn't try to pin Persus' murder on an NQT superkill.
Yeah Vector, you show Vector how it's done and put all that lynch pressure on Vector there. Vector gonna regret that scummy action there eh Vector?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1411 on: October 02, 2022, 07:46:33 pm »

reposting action log.

Spoiler: N1 actions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: N2 actions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rolenames (click to show/hide)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: October 02, 2022, 07:49:18 pm »

I just want to see Evil die.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: October 02, 2022, 07:54:52 pm »

t-5.

I am waaay too ... curious about this.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: October 02, 2022, 07:58:25 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> hector13   --4-- Maximum Spin*, EuchreJack*, Lenglon*, Vector*,
EuchreJack    --1-- hector13*,
Maximum Spin  --1-- notquitethere*,
notquitethere --1-- ToonyMan*,
Knightwing64  --0--
Lenglon       --0--
ToonyMan      --0--
Vector        --0--
No One        --0--

Not Voting    --1-- Knightwing64*,

5 to Hammer. Day ends on October 02, 2022 at 20:00 Central Daylight Time (0 hours and 1 minute remaining.)
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: October 02, 2022, 07:58:29 pm »

I want to know why Persus died. I hope Evil can explain after.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: October 02, 2022, 07:59:08 pm »

t-5.

I am waaay too ... curious about this.
As am I.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: October 02, 2022, 08:00:00 pm »

I’ve been stealing votes all game guys.

Jack

Jack

Jack

Jack

Jack

Thank you and goodnight.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: October 02, 2022, 08:20:07 pm »

hector13 is brought before you all.  He tells you he is a wise man, a Sage.  He tells you that the trees see all, and that they have spoken to him. 

“You see,” he says, as his limbs begin to morph, granting him beast-like claws dripping with venom, “I am something of a Druid.  I can take the form of many creatures and hear the whispers of the forest spirits, but I am not a monster!  And yet, I must tell you before I die that you are being misl–”

As he talks, The Elder approaches, with increasing speed, slamming into hector13 and grasping his neck.  hector13 struggles, kicking his legs desperately against the unnatural strength of The Elder, who then spins, throwing him into the Burning Sun in one motion.  hector13’s body slams into the wall behind it, breaking several bones in an already dead body.

“I can already tell you that he was Evil,” The Elder reassures you.  “He was going to tell you lies.  I couldn’t let that happen.  But, I can tell that there is still more Evil among you that must be sacrificed to the Burning Sun.”  You notice that the fireball has turned from a deep crimson to a flickering black.  “It is still hungry.”

Vote Count
------------------------
-> hector13   --4-- Maximum Spin*, EuchreJack*, Lenglon*, Vector*,
EuchreJack    --1-- hector13*,
Maximum Spin  --1-- notquitethere*,
notquitethere --1-- ToonyMan*,
Knightwing64  --0--
Lenglon       --0--
ToonyMan      --0--
Vector        --0--
No One        --0--

Not Voting    --1-- Knightwing64*,

hector13 has been executed.

hector13 was a Druid (Evil).

It is now Night.  You have 24 hours to send in your action.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Night 3: The Nature of Evil [7 / 13]
« Reply #1419 on: October 02, 2022, 10:43:47 pm »

You gather in the Yard.  The Burning Sun is already prepared and running, and no one appears to have been harmed during the Night.

The Elder speaks to you all, ushering you to find the remaining monsters.  All must be purged!  For the Burning Sun.

No one died during the Night.

Vote Count
------------------------
EuchreJack    --0--
Knightwing64  --0--
Lenglon       --0--
Maximum Spin  --0--
notquitethere --0--
ToonyMan      --0--
Vector        --0--
No One        --0--

Not Voting    --7-- EuchreJack, Knightwing64, Lenglon, Maximum Spin, notquitethere, ToonyMan, Vector,

4 to Hammer. Day ends on October 04, 2022 at 20:00 Central Daylight Time (~45 hours remaining).

It is now Day.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 4: The Burning Sun Looms [7 / 13]
« Reply #1420 on: October 02, 2022, 10:48:33 pm »

NotQuiteThere. Speak!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: October 02, 2022, 10:56:38 pm »

My night results were SUPER weird. I'm holding off on claiming them right now because I don't know what to do with them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: October 02, 2022, 11:54:58 pm »

Yesssss Evil has been slaaaaaaaain.

Hehehehehehehe

I know exactly what a certain someone did last night and I think it explains your night results Lenglon.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: October 02, 2022, 11:59:30 pm »

Did Hector actually have a vote power that missed the deadline or something? That sucks if true.

Otherwise looks like a bit of Evil trolling.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: October 03, 2022, 12:01:16 am »

Booooooooo

Hissssssssss

*sees reflection in mirror*

Ah! A ghost!

Oh.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 102