Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 48

Author Topic: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 3  (Read 33435 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 2
« Reply #615 on: December 02, 2021, 07:06:47 pm »

The best part is that Vector fucking called it:
This is a good reason to vote EJ. Sheeping the noob and letting them make decisions for you is Toony's #1 scumtell at this point. Please actually do some thinking of your own.
You can go ahead and cross-examine me toony, but you'll find no inconstancies.
Who should I vote instead and why?
That's not true. I've asked that as town like with Luckyowl in Supernatural 10.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: December 02, 2021, 07:10:29 pm »

ToonyMan literally can't even find the time to defend his reasons for going after Roden, he just drops them when Knightwing says he was mistaken! He literally never did it! And you might think, oh, but he just changed his mind:

Hmmm, to me this looks like Roden wasn't able to understand Knightwing correctly and misjudged their fake-claim.

In other words, a big goof. Knightwing really is MVP.
So, going from this, before Knightwing confirms the mistake to:

Thanks for the heads up Knightwing. I'm home now but I'm doing stuff with someone first. I'll take this into consideration today.

ToonyMan never followed up on this because he doesn't really care.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: December 02, 2021, 07:10:53 pm »

Is there any reason for me to be lying about mine?

... Right. No Lynch. I am done with this day. Let's just do what I would have liked to have happened day 1 and come back the day after. Least then the vote manipulators can't completely screw us.
Votes go in red.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: December 02, 2021, 07:14:02 pm »

Is there any reason for me to be lying about mine?
Am I voting you, Tric?

Am I voting you?

No. I'm voting ToonyMan. Look at the scoreboard.

Do you know why you're not being voted right now?

Because I fucking took the time to make sure before I voted. And you don't even really understand how much effort I went through to make sure you weren't voted out for no reason.

I don't have enough time to dedicate to explaining how much pain your existence gives to me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: December 02, 2021, 07:16:32 pm »

The best part is that Vector fucking called it:
This is a good reason to vote EJ. Sheeping the noob and letting them make decisions for you is Toony's #1 scumtell at this point. Please actually do some thinking of your own.
You can go ahead and cross-examine me toony, but you'll find no inconstancies.
Who should I vote instead and why?
That's not true. I've asked that as town like with Luckyowl in Supernatural 10.
Yes, you did. Congrats, that's just one of the pieces. Unfortunately, there's this logical fallacy that exists called Gish gallop, where I unfortunately have to argue against more information than most people in less time than most people because you all decided to last minute vote me when there's no reason to.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: December 02, 2021, 07:21:32 pm »

Your vote against toony seems to have come out of nowhere from my own view.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: December 02, 2021, 07:26:10 pm »

I'm sorry for wasting your gym time Web, but the game state has been bad for awhile now. I could have been complacent with day end or I could have taken action. I've chosen to take action, regardless of the pains it brings. The pain brings truth. The truth is a beehive, and I've rattled it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: December 02, 2021, 07:29:04 pm »

Hey, McMiner, if you're Town and I die, would you mind shooting ToonyMan for me? Thanks!

Anyway, I don't have time for this, because I seriously have to go to the gym.

It's ToonyMan. It's ToonyMan. It's ToonyMan. It's motherfucking ToonyMan.

Your vote against toony seems to have come out of nowhere from my own view.
... It's not worth it. You're literally not worth the effort. And yet, here I go.

Listen.

Tric.

Holy fucking shit. I have 30 minutes to potentially live. Who knows? I don't. I just steal votes.

If you're Town, like, seriously, if you're Town, do you think I would go through the effort I did to not vote you? To get others to not vote you.

You say my suspicion is out of nowhere?

If I think that EuchreJack, Vector, Roden, Knightwing, AND YOU NOW, ARE TOWN, THEN THERE ARE TWO PEOPLE LEFT: USELESSMCMINER AND TOONYMAN. I have espoused suspicion for ToonyMan ALL FUCKING DAY. The only reason I'm even going on this tirade is because Toony and Euchre went for some weird out-of-left-field play here.

If EuchreJack is partners with ToonyMan, McMiner should shoot ToonyMan Tonight. We're not in too much danger. If McMiner/anyone else is partners with ToonyMan, then EuchreJack dies tonight. Assuming I'm voted here. Because I'm under that assumption.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: December 02, 2021, 07:30:13 pm »

I'm sorry for wasting your gym time Web, but the game state has been bad for awhile now. I could have been complacent with day end or I could have taken action. I've chosen to take action, regardless of the pains it brings. The pain brings truth. The truth is a beehive, and I've rattled it.
Eat shit. You literally espoused suspicion for me fucking one hour ago and pushed for a last second vote. You don't even have a real reason, other than you know you're getting your vote stolen.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: December 02, 2021, 07:34:52 pm »

... Toony, do you still believe Roden to be town?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: December 02, 2021, 07:36:55 pm »

I'm not getting mad at you Web, I'm done with that. I haven't wanted to seriously consider you as mafia because of this exact response from you, but that's not how I should have been playing this game. I need to consider everyone the same way, like what I've been going through with Roden and Jack.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: December 02, 2021, 07:38:33 pm »

?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: December 02, 2021, 07:42:36 pm »

I will last minute vote myself if you do not vote, Tric. There will be no ties.

Think for yourself, think about all the effort I put in versus ToonyMan. Do you really think ToonyMan is Town? He was going to vote you and not give a shit. He was going to vote Roden and not give a shit. He was going to vote anyone and not give a shit.

If you think I'm scum, vote me. If you think I'm Town, vote Toony. There will be no no-launch.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: December 02, 2021, 07:45:40 pm »

Look at mafia!Webadict's behavior when he's outed by me in Vengeful 13. Compare his arguments against me there.

... Toony, do you still believe Roden to be town?
I think so, yes.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: December 02, 2021, 07:47:08 pm »

Wtf are you guys doing!? Web is obvtown, he has literally zero reason to put in as much effort as he currently is right now and has been doing all game. Tric, he took so much time to try to solve your alignment, and when you essentially gave up he didn't push you out when it would've been incredibly easy to do so! Let alone the fact that he was the only one who tried to figure out what was going on with my role results! If Web is scum then why isn't he trying to steamroll us when he could've gotten away with it and let others take the blame for my mislynch and your potential mislynch?
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 48