Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 48

Author Topic: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 3  (Read 33481 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 2
« Reply #420 on: November 30, 2021, 04:19:08 pm »

One thing that is being ignored is that my night actions can be confirmed so long as the one I target doesn't end up dead.

The effects of your dying are also being ignored. You should remind us of that.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: November 30, 2021, 04:23:52 pm »

Okay, first of all, I’m still voting Roden because for 1, they barely talk at all unless someone accuses them of being scum, at which they make a excuse and go back to lurking. Also. I did do a action during D1 and they said I didn’t.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: November 30, 2021, 04:32:47 pm »

@Roden:
You're wrong, and I think you're probably wrong for malicious reasons. I think your most likely partner is Tric or Useless. Web is technically possible but I really don't have the energy to post 100 times arguing with them, thankfully I don't think they're mafia this time! I would prefer your demise over anyone else currently, although I will try to determine you're mafia for sure today since we still have time and room for error.

Wait, if Jack and Toony are double voters, how is today not over? That should've been a hammer. The vote count doesn't even acknowledge extra votes here.
There doesn't appear to be normal hammers. I'll put the vote back.

And yeah, it seems Meph is just counting people's votes, not their actual value. Hence "counting stones".

Roden
Wait, was I actually right with my accusation? Lol wow, Toony this is just a "fighting for survival" post, not a solving one. You're just choosing to discredit and shade me instead of trying to solve my alignment and use my provided info to figure out what happened last night. "You're wrong and you're scum" is just a bad faith argument that doesn't actually dispute anything I said.

What's unfortunate here is that none of my actions this game have historically fallen into my scum range. I wouldn't hard bus like this, so those accusations don't make a lot of sense for anyone saying I'm trying to bus one of Toony or McMiner. I stalled out claiming because I had a plan, otherwise I would have claimed right away as I always have since I've never felt the need to make up fake claims. And probably most damming at all, I'm accusing you Toony when there's so little momentum to vote you out. You're telling me I decided to go against you, who I know is a strong player and better at arguing than me, as my mislynch option? Instead of just, you know, night killing you like most scum teams have been doing?

Furthermore, why aren't you questioning McMiner even though you proved his claim is wrong? Why are both of you ignoring each other even though your night interactions were extremely suspicious?

ToonyMan

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: November 30, 2021, 04:34:19 pm »

@Webadict:
Because Roden's claim was really obvious when he made it. Also, there's not a whole lot of reason for him to be that bold as scum.
Maybe so, however Roden waited until he was sure everyone had claimed their actions last night.

@Knightwing:
Okay, first of all, I’m still voting Roden because for 1, they barely talk at all unless someone accuses them of being scum, at which they make a excuse and go back to lurking. Also. I did do a action during D1 and they said I didn’t.
D1? Do you mean N1?

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: November 30, 2021, 04:36:54 pm »

This isn't true? I mean I don't talk a lot but when I do it's not in reaction to getting accused. I literally opened today with a plan and clearly followed through with it. Do you have nothing to say about any of the things in my posts? You wanted me to claim so badly yet you still have nothing to say.

Also I never asked for D1 actions, I asked for N1 actions. You're just not reading my posts my dude. :/

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: November 30, 2021, 04:37:21 pm »

@Webadict:
Because Roden's claim was really obvious when he made it. Also, there's not a whole lot of reason for him to be that bold as scum.
Maybe so, however Roden waited until he was sure everyone had claimed their actions last night.

@Knightwing:
D1? Do you mean N1?

Yeah

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: November 30, 2021, 04:38:11 pm »

Knightwing, to confirm, you performed an action on N1?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: November 30, 2021, 04:38:38 pm »

Yeppers.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: November 30, 2021, 04:39:38 pm »

Roden you're fucking busted lol

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: November 30, 2021, 04:42:17 pm »

@Webadict:
Yes, to catch liars. Lol.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: November 30, 2021, 04:43:45 pm »

Technically, I would agree, but his claim was pretty obvious. You could say that he could change the number, but... He seems like he definitely did the action, and it's not a scummy action. He seems pretty genuine, and I'm not really willing to believe he's lying just yet. Same with McMiner.

One thing that is being ignored is that my night actions can be confirmed so long as the one I target doesn't end up dead.
Yes, it can be, assuming that you actually have a valid target. Unfortunately, for me to believe you, you need to find Mafia, and it ain't who you're going for now.

Yeppers.
Would you like to claim what this action is?

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: November 30, 2021, 04:45:21 pm »

Yeppers.
Can you quote the post where you claimed this? Because I did ask for people to correct my list of night actions if it was wrong.

...You realize this means we have two people fake claiming actions then, right?

Every single person who did No Action last night is now 100% clear.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: November 30, 2021, 04:46:02 pm »

Technically, I would agree, but his claim was pretty obvious. You could say that he could change the number, but... He seems like he definitely did the action, and it's not a scummy action. He seems pretty genuine, and I'm not really willing to believe he's lying just yet. Same with McMiner.

Yes, it can be, assuming that you actually have a valid target. Unfortunately, for me to believe you, you need to find Mafia, and it ain't who you're going for now.

Yeppers.
Would you like to claim what this action is?

Sure. My immortality isn’t a passive. I had to activate it.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: November 30, 2021, 04:47:00 pm »

Yeppers.
Can you quote the post where you claimed this? Because I did ask for people to correct my list of night actions if it was wrong.

...You realize this means we have two people fake claiming actions then, right?

Every single person who did No Action last night is now 100% clear.

You just quoted the post where I claimed it.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: November 30, 2021, 04:50:55 pm »

Hmmm, to me this looks like Roden wasn't able to understand Knightwing correctly and misjudged their fake-claim.

In other words, a big goof. Knightwing really is MVP.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 48