Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 48

Author Topic: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 3  (Read 33463 times)

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 2
« Reply #315 on: November 29, 2021, 05:51:19 pm »

If it makes you feel better, no matter when you claim, my claim is the same. I performed no action last Night, as my actions are purely Day actions.
Good to know.

@Roden: It would appear Knightwing64, our Locktown, has asked you to go first.  Web should go immediately after.
If I claim first my power is greatly reduced. So sorry, I'm not claiming yet.

I smell bullshit
Why?

How about this Useless, you kill someone tonight and I might believe you. We can figure out how to go about it as the day progresses, sound good?
Notice how McMiner stopped posting once you denied his claim?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 29, 2021, 06:04:15 pm »

...EucrheJack. All players likely have a minor and major power.

Yes, and I've told you my major power.  Keeping the minor power to myself.  If you want to inspect me, go ahead, but it's frankly a waste of an inspect.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 29, 2021, 06:15:03 pm »

@Tric: Please think about what sort of minor power I would reluctant to reveal, and why.

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 29, 2021, 06:16:59 pm »

If it makes you feel better, no matter when you claim, my claim is the same. I performed no action last Night, as my actions are purely Day actions.
Good to know.

@Roden: It would appear Knightwing64, our Locktown, has asked you to go first.  Web should go immediately after.

I smell bullshit
Why?

How about this Useless, you kill someone tonight and I might believe you. We can figure out how to go about it as the day progresses, sound good?

considering the general inactivity of this game the fact you’re choosing to shade me when I went to go clean my house is Quite Interesting
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: November 29, 2021, 06:17:21 pm »

Anyways

Someone call me when this mech discussion is over
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 29, 2021, 06:22:47 pm »

Good to know.

I smell bullshit
Why?

considering the general inactivity of this game the fact you’re choosing to shade me when I went to go clean my house is Quite Interesting

Indeed, good point UselessMcMiner.  Especially as we're all waiting for Roden to claim.  I sense foot dragging on Roden's part.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 29, 2021, 06:26:09 pm »

Good to know.

I smell bullshit
Why?

Indeed, good point UselessMcMiner.  Especially as we're all waiting for Roden to claim.  I sense foot dragging on Roden's part.

Preach it sister!

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 29, 2021, 06:30:01 pm »

Good to know.

I smell bullshit
Why?

Anyways

You had your claim disproven and this is all you have to say?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 29, 2021, 06:31:42 pm »

Good to know.

I smell bullshit
Why?

Anyways

You had your claim disproven and this is all you have to say?

Bru, can you say all that after you give us your claim?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: November 29, 2021, 06:32:59 pm »

I was gonna use a vig shot tomorrow presumably after any power roles would get spicy info because from the claims I’ve seen this seems like a game that just gets mech solved lol

Anyways

This seems like a bad combination of comments. Confirming that you can vig people confirms your ROLE, not your ALIGNMENT. Why should we let you do that?

...EucrheJack. All players likely have a minor and major power.

This is a bad reason for voting someone.

Unvote, Jack is a sheep apparently.
[...]
@Knightwing64: I think it is your call, if you want.  As locktown, you can demand one go first.

This is a good reason to vote EJ. Sheeping the noob and letting them make decisions for you is Toony's #1 scumtell at this point. Please actually do some thinking of your own.

Jack, McMiner, Knightwing, Vector. What did you do last night? Or at least confirm if you did something last night.

I took an action with no target.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: November 29, 2021, 06:34:42 pm »

This is a good reason to vote EJ. Sheeping the noob and letting them make decisions for you is Toony's #1 scumtell at this point. Please actually do some thinking of your own.
Why are we using Toony's scumtell for EuchreJack?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: November 29, 2021, 06:35:50 pm »

Okay. Between Vector, Mcminer or Roden, At least one of them is scum. I’m almost positive.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 29, 2021, 06:46:16 pm »

The point is that it's a fucking terrible habit that he shouldn't pick up.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 29, 2021, 06:55:10 pm »

The point is that it's a fucking terrible habit that he shouldn't pick up.

Uh, point of order, I was sheeping Web.  And I was actually going to Unvote after UselessMcMiner posted (the point of the vote was to get UselessMcMiner to post, after all), but figured I'd throw in the "EuchreJack is a sheep" joke, since it was after Web's post.

Who else is voting Roden?  I escalated it from Knightwing64's suspicions to an actual vote.  I will admit, it is borderline sheepish, but I committed when Knighwing didn't.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 29, 2021, 06:57:24 pm »

Right, right, no sheeping n00bs, good point to know.  Wouldn't want to pick up scum!Toonyman habits.  Will work on in the future.

VOTE VECTOR....not just kidding, I'm gonna keep the vote on Roden.  But talk about trying to play into your meta...
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 48