Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 48

Author Topic: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 3  (Read 33770 times)

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
Re: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 1
« Reply #105 on: November 24, 2021, 11:16:41 am »

@Toonyman: If you are emulating NJW, why aren't you viciously attacking Roden yet?

@Webadict: Why so chummy with Toonyman D1?

Vector, are you scum? Here's your non-contractual interaction.

No, and here is your peppercorn uwu

TricMagic, piling a second vote on Webby already? Tsk Tsk.

Are you excited to play today?

@Vector: Who was the last line, that I underlined, directed at?

So, the plan is we kill webadictand revive him if he turns out to be town.
@4maskwolf: Why are you hunting for power roles so early? As I assume you're not admitting to having Revive with your first post, my thinking is that you want to see if someone else has it.

bad post friend
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 24, 2021, 11:18:07 am »

@Webadict: Why so chummy with Toonyman D1?
Because I feel bad for making him crazy last time. Also because I don't want him to vote me. Also also because he said he wasn't scum. He wouldn't lie about that, would he?
Only you lie about that sort of thing.
Toonyman seems to be chummy with you as well.
Bit of a problem, this whole Toonyman is Nice stuff, as Toonyman being crazy is his town tell.

another iffy post
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 24, 2021, 11:21:57 am »

I’m pretty sure that toonyman and knightwing both derpcleared themselves massively

Also think that webaddict acting as he did seems incredibly pointless for scum, especially since you don’t need to do any dumb bullshit to clear yourself this game

think these slots are all village

Obsidian 1053

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 24, 2021, 11:24:28 am »

Webadict constructing elaborate castle-in-the-air theories based exclusively on faulty assumptions is well within his town meta, though, Euchrejack.
Reread Mafia-ally (Pirate) Captain Webadict of Round 3.  This looks more like that, and less like town!Webadict shenanigans.

euchrejack’s hitting basically all of my classic wolf tells

1: during the early game they tried to make a mountain out of a molehill out of stuff that was basically just NAI

2: they were pushing people in a way that I think could easily either transition to an actual push on people, or if thread disagreed easily be cast aside

3: immediately trying to focus hard on denying townreads on players for vague and unspecified reasons

Obsidian 1053

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 24, 2021, 11:26:16 am »

/vote Euchrejack

les go

Obsidian 1053

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 24, 2021, 11:28:42 am »

Oh, to be sure. I'm arguing that it's NAI, not that it makes him look town. Wubadicts gonna wub.

Anyway, I say we vote out the guy who hasn't showed up yet.

Well, if we had an idea they were going to show up, I would like to see their response to reading the forum and seeing everyone voting them.

But if they just disappear, then we gotta get a replacement.  So possibly pointless?

Hey, let's check it out though: UselessMcMiner

again more of this shit

he’s playing in a way that’s extremely reactive to thread instead of trying to do his own thing

I’m not sure if I can adequately explain it but to me it just feels like I’m trying to spin his wheels

he can’t just flat out say “let’s wagon the zero poster” when the zero poster is town

but he’s worried that if he says nothing about me people will question it, and he wouldn’t want to defend me for obvious reasons

ergo he sheep’s a vote for no reason

also I don’t know why he pivoted off of webaddict

Obsidian 1053

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 24, 2021, 11:31:07 am »

Congrats UselessMcMiner, you've earned an Unvote, since I was just about to start voting you again after Web's impassioned rebuttal.

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 24, 2021, 11:32:30 am »

anyways while I was reading over vanilla mafia it felt like the wolves basically just got away with posting no reads cause of all of the mechanical bullshit in the game

so I heavily discourage any mech talk for at least a few days

Obsidian 1053

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 24, 2021, 11:33:27 am »

also I’m automatically FoSing anyone who’ve posted basically no content by this point which I’m pretty sure includes only 4mask?

Obsidian 1053

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 24, 2021, 11:34:27 am »

I remember getting good vibes from maximum spin earlier but I’m not sure why

think the vote on me is a good look regardless of euchre’s alignment since it’s too obvious of a sheep vote that would be questioned if I ever flipped

Obsidian 1053

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 24, 2021, 11:35:01 am »

I’m pretty sure I meant tricmagic instead of 4mask

he’s been here but idk what he’s done

Obsidian 1053

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 24, 2021, 11:38:17 am »

Upgrading UselessMcMiner to town lean.  Have my posting crown, good sir.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 24, 2021, 11:40:38 am »

/vote Euchrejack

les go

You have to put your vote text in Red to vote.  Blue is for FOS, but its only semi-official, as is FOS in general.

For reads list, put your top town player on top (yourself).  I usually start with the player list, then move them around based on how I rank them.  It helps.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 24, 2021, 11:44:08 am »

@UselessMcMiner: Please ask players questions.  What do you want me to answer?

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 24, 2021, 11:48:32 am »

@UselessMcMiner: Please ask players questions.  What do you want me to answer?

What exactly is your opinion of webaddict

I don’t get why you started shading him in the first place or why you keep pivoting off of him

Also what are your townreads?

Obsidian 1053

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 48