Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 83007 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

=

I'm also starting to feel Caz would be a good lynch and side with Blue here.

If you lead that shit you're gonna have a bad time.

that you sans?

If anything else I can at least deal with him tonight if he is one. You really shouldn't be relying on that type of posturing to save you from my tricks.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

@Caz:
=
I'm also starting to feel Caz would be a good lynch and side with Blue here.
If you lead that shit you're gonna have a bad time.
What are you even doing Caz?

@Toaster:
Toony:  Does whatever role related reason you know NQT knows your stuff give you any indication whatsoever of his alignment?
Mechanically it would make more sense if NQT is mafia. If they're town then it's really broken in favor of town which feels unbelievable.

I haven't seen anything this game that tells me NQT is town either. I've been looking. If NQT breaks the final scumtell I have then I'm 100% voting them and listing out everything.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Caz is WASTED

I don't know why the only thing Caz decided to do is repeatedly warn people how bad it would be to lynch him without doing much else.

I'm looking forward to a sober explanation.

ToonyWand Bowl LV

This is great and all but can you make a decision in a timely manner since it's distracting everybody from lynching FallacyofUrist?

Early Webcasting Analysis

This is pointless analysis even by your standards.

I can be try to be grouchy like half of these old sods if you'd prefer.

It wouldn't help.

Luckyowl, if you are thinking we'll spare you because of your lurking in past games as town, that is probably not going to happen so you should probaly tell us that you are town. Unless you are a jester. NQT, what was the follow up question, I cant find it. Reverie feels scummy to me, somewhat. If someone has a daykill, please use it on luckyowl, no one else.

You mean, exactly like FallacyofUrist suggested he would do but failed to do for reasons that still aren't completely clear?

This is a quality post.
"I'm going to daykill Lucky," "Hahahaha nope instead I built a house to spark conversation," "But not conversation about what it is and what it does," "Only OTHER conversation," "there is SO much viable CONVERSATION about my MYSTERIOUS MANOR,"

Look: I'll take your point if you can think of some ~other~ conversation revolving around Instant Architecture than the one that I'm pursuing at present.
Yeah okay this is an absolutely fair point.

Fallacy what did you mean by "conversation" if you've nothing more to say about the house?
Prrrrrrrpile: Toony, Jim, Tric, Secret
Mrrrrrrrpile: NQT, Caz, FoU
To be sorted pile: Vector, Blue, Reverie, Toaster, Lucky

There's a lot of people acknowledging FallocyofUrist's odd behavior in regards to Luckyowl and the mansion but not many voters.

What gives, non-FallacyofUrist voters? The only thing he's done today is stop himself from shooting Luckyowl which I would have genuinely preferred over the mansion.

I don't mind a Luckyowl lynch especially if he doesn't show up but I want FoU.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Toonyman, you still haven't used it? Use it on someone Caz or NQT maybe. It isn't dangerous. Just shoot itttt. Also, NQT your role feels very scummy to me.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Jim, FOU most likely had no daykill.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Sorry toonyman I did not give it. Because you will have to use it or waste it.We should give it to someone who has no night action.Or you just use it in day and see what happens.So which one is better? I mean I dont know what it does but something informative.
Toonyman, you still haven't used it? Use it on someone Caz or NQT maybe. It isn't dangerous. Just shoot itttt. Also, NQT your role feels very scummy to me.
I'm getting conflicted messages here.

ToonyWand Bowl LV
This is great and all but can you make a decision in a timely manner since it's distracting everybody from lynching FallacyofUrist?
Fine.

I'll zap somebody now.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It has a divination spell in it is all I know.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Caz, are you a jester? Luckyowl, d1 is about to end, are you not gonna do anything? Reverie, did you use post restriction ability on luckyowl? Vector, who should we lynch? I am fine with luckyowl, but I would prefer someone scummy probably.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I should have clarified, the one who would be post-restricted is me, not another target.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, are we at deadline? I'd definitely go with LuckyOwl then. If they're not going to play, then the millstone around our collective necks can leave.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh hell no, we have until this evening. Unvote, to avoid the hammer. I'm fine with this lynch, but Jim is right. To top things off, FoU hasn't even posted yesterday, which makes his "sparking of conversation" point dubious.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, I thought Lucky had six votes now with Vector. We're nowhere near the hammer, but my point stands.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Luckyowl again for now.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lets go with the lucky owl then. Are you fine with that luckyowl? But no one hammer lucky, I want to see what toonyman got.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, I'm not crazy. How did Tric's vote move to 4maskwolf? Either the vote is manipulated or the bot is wrong. Just to note, it's Fakerag I'm worried about, so I'm counting seven votes to hammer. Unvote.

webadict: is the bot mistaken?
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 97