Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 83037 times)

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I meant from the perspective that a truthful report back is never a guarantee, but point taken. I think I'm the person for this job though, and proper D1 info can be hard to come by. Shoot me.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I meant from the perspective that a truthful report back is never a guarantee, but point taken. I think I'm the person for this job though, and proper D1 info can be hard to come by. Shoot me.
Alright I see your point, so between Caz and Reverie right now.

Anybody else want to get zapped?

@Vote Count:
Luckyowl is a lazy lynch. He's not playing but I don't think that's alignment indicative. I won't cry if he's gone, but I have no reason to suspect they're mafia. Plus I find multiple scummy players (FoU, NQT) harassing them. Lucky you need to chip in.

Fakerag isn't voting.

I want a lynch on FoU or NQT right now. I have more faith in Jim, 4mask, and Toaster being town than those two.

I'm also starting to feel Caz would be a good lynch and side with Blue here.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Zap me if you like. What's the worst thing that could happen?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Zap me if you like. What's the worst thing that could happen?
Oh NQT, what happened to zapping Secretdorf?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

That's still preferable, but since you were casting about for takers I thought I'd offer as well. Was that some sort of gotcha? Because it doesn't really work. Think it through.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

That's still preferable, but since you were casting about for takers I thought I'd offer as well. Was that some sort of gotcha? Because it doesn't really work. Think it through.
I think you 100% know I'm town.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Wow Sherlock.
Reads

Town
Toony - reasons I won't share yet

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can we please get to the zapping? I'm going to bed in about 2~4 hours and would like to know the result.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

@NQT:
Wow Sherlock.
Reads
Town
Toony - reasons I won't share yet
Do you admit it then? Do you 100% know I'm town? Say it.

@Tric:
Can we please get to the zapping? I'm going to bed in about 2~4 hours and would like to know the result.
It's cool, there's still tomorrow.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Do you admit it then? Do you 100% know I'm town? Say it.
I only didn't before because you hadn't claimed the reason, but if you want sure:

Mega Claim

I know Toony's role abilities and it's most likely he's town for a specific reason he probably doesn't actually want me to share. This TMI has clearly warped my ability to be read clearly as I can't authentically be suspicious of everyone else in the game.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

There it is.

I can confirm NQT seems to know all of my role abilities and why this makes me 99% town. I appreciate NQT not sharing why this is the case.

Now I have to make the painstaking decision whether NQT is town even though all of my alarm bells have gone off for them this game, shit sucks man.

Regardless, I am not zapping NQT with the wand since I don't trust them to report accurately if the results aren't publicly obvious.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile

=

I'm also starting to feel Caz would be a good lynch and side with Blue here.

If you lead that shit you're gonna have a bad time.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Toony:  Does whatever role related reason you know NQT knows your stuff give you any indication whatsoever of his alignment?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Caz's threats really starting to grate on me. I'll see if I can dig it out, but I swear there was a game where I fakeclaimed supersaint to scare players into not voting me.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Luckyowl:  Who voting you is scum?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 97