Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 83000 times)

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile

Oo oo ah ah!

Vote Count
------------------------
4maskwolf - 0 -
BluarianKnight - 0 -
Caz - 0 -
FallacyofUrist - 2 - ToonyMan*, Jim Groovester*,
Jim Groovester - 1 - Luckyowl*,
Luckyowl - 5 - notquitethere*, Reverie*, Secretdorf*, TricMagic*, BluarianKnight*,
notquitethere - 2 - 4maskwolf*, Toaster*,
Reverie - 1 - Vector*,
Secretdorf - 2 - Caz*, FallacyofUrist*,
Toaster - 0 -
ToonyMan - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -
Vector - 0 -
No Lynch - 0 -

Not Voting - 1 - Fakerag,

8 to Hammer. Day ends on March 22, 2021 at 18:00 CST (~32 hours remaining).
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Toaster
You posted while I was typing up. My post answers your question. I went away and had a think about Secret's claim and this is the best way forward. He's offering us a way to confirm the day action he claimed, which should also confirm someone's night action. Win-win. And Lucky isn't engaging at all. It's a no brainer.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Somebody just gave me a new night ability. I'll give more details when I'm at a computer.

Was this you Secret?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile

Conclusions: Lucky can't even raise himself to the lowest bar of "reading the thread". Clearing his slot is probably sensible.
Luckyowl clearly needs to go.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This isn't the only way you've looked reactionary lately, NQT. Your webcast post feels like you were trying to retroactively give your shotgun RVS meaning after Vector pointed it out too. In short, you're trying hard to seem agreeable. Am I close? 

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

4mask criticising me for the crime of... drawing conclusions and voting people over them.

Reverie, I'm an agreeable person in general. I wouldn't say I had to try at it. I can be try to be grouchy like half of these old sods if you'd prefer. But I don't get the reactionary accusation though. I'm active in the thread and trying to proactively work out the best thing to do. It was a coincidence that Toaster asked me the very thing I was considering doing anyway. Maybe if I was more keen on cultivating appearances I'd lurk for half a day and then make my vote.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To toaster. That game got a bit crazy, I thought I remembered they got converted.. Thinking back to that game's mafiachat that isn't the case.

To NQT, last game I was a night and couldn't do much else, this game we do have power roles, so I'm looking for targets. (Granted, could end up dead, so..) Bit more lax as a result today.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

4mask criticising me for the crime of... drawing conclusions and voting people over them.
I'm criticizing you for supposedly clearing Lucky's slot and then voting for him.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm criticizing you for supposedly clearing Lucky's slot and then voting for him.
With, notably, exactly zero commentary on the slot in between.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

?

Lucky is active-lurking, not engaging. NQT said that clearing the slot is a good thing. I'd agree, even f I don't trust NQT. Or you, for a Jape is no laughing matter.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

4mask your reading comprehension really needs work buddy. I said it was a sensible idea to clear the slot. It's a synonym for lynching him and getting a role flip. I'm sorry that wasn't clear. I'll try to be crystal moving forward.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

4mask your reading comprehension really needs work buddy. I said it was a sensible idea to clear the slot. It's a synonym for lynching him and getting a role flip. I'm sorry that wasn't clear. I'll try to be crystal moving forward.
I suppose I've played on other sites too long, typically when I hear "clearing" it's in context of saying someone isn't a wolf, not that we need to flip them.

Ignore me.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No fuck. Is Someone trying to mess with me? I'll send it in a sec, toonyman, just give it back to me when I do. So I have a night action.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile

Secretdorf, Tric and Reverie. Calling it now.

And what evidence makes you say that Caz?

I'm gonna be wasted the next 3 days so just tell me when you need me to do the thing ;)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile

Also if you guys lynch me bad things will happen so bandwagon bandwagon go go go
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 97