Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 83077 times)

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reverie, I'm an agreeable person in general. I wouldn't say I had to try at it. I can be try to be grouchy like half of these old sods if you'd prefer. But I don't get the reactionary accusation though. I'm active in the thread and trying to proactively work out the best thing to do. It was a coincidence that Toaster asked me the very thing I was considering doing anyway. Maybe if I was more keen on cultivating appearances I'd lurk for half a day and then make my vote.

If it was one time it would be a coincidence, twice not so much. I'm not convinced you would have posted your webcast thing if Vector didn't pursue it.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

No fuck. Is Someone trying to mess with me? I'll send it in a sec, toonyman, just give it back to me when I do. So I have a night action.
Interesting...will do.

Also if you guys lynch me bad things will happen so bandwagon bandwagon go go go
Huh??

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Reverie, the Vector thing definitely gave me the idea to look back there and then. The whole point of asking a bunch of questions is good for general interaction,  starting a ball rolling with everyone, but deciding to go and look there and then was prompted by the conversation. I'm always going to be getting new ideas for ways to look at this game.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry toonyman I did not give it. Because you will have to use it or waste it.We should give it to someone who has no night action.Or you just use it in day and see what happens.So which one is better? I mean I dont know what it does but something informative.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok, Use it on someone tman.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

How does Toony have a power that clearly comes from you but that you did not give?

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile

Also if you guys lynch me bad things will happen so bandwagon bandwagon go go go

Naw, don't buy it.

Secretdorf, Tric and Reverie. Calling it now.

This also doesn't help.

Caz, are you claiming a Vengekill? Because this empty threat doesn't give me a good feeling - the fact that nobody's tossing you shade for it gives me an even worse feel.

I'm gonna be wasted the next 3 days so just tell me when you need me to do the thing ;)

Don't use this as an excuse.

Secretdorf - are you still up to do a night action for somebody, as stated here?

My day action is townish and confirmable. But we need a town player to confirm it. This
However, if someone needs a night action...tell me.

FoU - What can you do with your house? You've claimed it, but you need to give some inkling of what Town can do with it. Or else it's just a show.

A quick read - I think Caz, Jim, and (maybe) 4mask or Secret are scumteam. Reverie and Toony lean town for now, with NQT null, and FoU leaning scum, but I wanna see what he can do before putting my finger down.  Everyone else is a hard null for me - not enough to confirm or ease off completely.

Secondary team might be FoU, 4mask, and someone else. I've got two theories and I'm not set on either yet.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

@Secretdorf:
Sorry toonyman I did not give it. Because you will have to use it or waste it.We should give it to someone who has no night action.Or you just use it in day and see what happens.So which one is better? I mean I dont know what it does but something informative.
I haven't used a day action so I'm okay with burning it to confirm you did not start the Countdown.

Ok, Use it on someone tman.
Okay...

@NQT:
How does Toony have a power that clearly comes from you but that you did not give?
I don't think Secret sent this. I think I can guess who.

Also,

CORRECTION: Looking closer what I received wasn't a new ability but an enhancement to one of my existing ability, so not the same as what Secretdorf is describing. Someone else sent this for sure.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

CORRECTION: Looking closer what I received wasn't a new ability but an enhancement to one of my existing ability, so not the same as what Secretdorf is describing. Someone else sent this for sure.

To clarify, you received something different but still benevolent? I struggle to find a reason someone else would send you something beneficial specifically to complicate things.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

To clarify, you received something different but still benevolent? I struggle to find a reason someone else would send you something beneficial specifically to complicate things.
Yes, I would consider it very beneficial to my role. Thank you anonymous wish granter.

*JUST IN* NEW UPDATE ON PEOPLE GIVING TOONY STUFF FOR FREE *JUST IN*

I have now received an unknown wand and I have no idea what it does.

Who wants to get shot? If nobody volunteers I'm shooting somebody with this before the day is over.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Makes most sense to shoot Secret, right? He can then confirm if it was what he gave you and if its something dangerous, it's unleashed on him.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Makes most sense to shoot Secret, right? He can then confirm if it was what he gave you and if its something dangerous, it's unleashed on him.

Not if you're the mysterious 'other' benefactor, knows what the wand does, and hopes to off Secret.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll add that whoever just hijacked this handoff, if that is indeed what happened, must have been active during this discussion.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

I assume the wand comes from Secret and the other benefactor is someone else (assuming Toony is telling the truth). Reverie, you're right. Caz claimed that he was doing a day action too...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Somebody just gave me a new night ability. I'll give more details when I'm at a computer.
Let me detail this more now.

A creature appears holding a golden lute. It reads from a paper and sings a short song that includes the name of a player here.

Then one of my abilities becomes straight up better and there's an ability name for the enhancement which is what confused me initially.

Based on the flavor and the player name in the song I think I know who sent this, but I'm going to keep quiet unless they want to claim. It also means they aren't The Countdowner.

@Reverie:
Not if you're the mysterious 'other' benefactor, knows what the wand does, and hopes to off Secret.
I don't think NQT sent me either day action.

I'll add that whoever just hijacked this handoff, if that is indeed what happened, must have been active during this discussion.
What do you mean? I think somebody buffed me before Secret sent anything, and now Secret has sent me their mysterious wand.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 97