Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM-R: Jacobus V of Rufia!  (Read 7693 times)

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM-R: Jacobus V of Rufia!
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2020, 11:07:30 am »

C

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2020, 02:12:59 pm »

You lead her to her bedchambers and order the servants to help her make at home, then return to your duties.

1000 CCE, Next Morning

The healers are optimistic about Prince August's health. His fever went down and he looks much better after few good meals and a night of rest.

1000 CCE, 3rd Week of Mid-Spring

The flooding has subsided and thanks to the Engineering Corps of the Royal Army, the damage has been made minimal, and the subsequent cleanup will take much less time.

Governors of the affected provinces are immensely grateful and people praise your name!

1000 CCE, 4th Week of Mid-Spring

Now that the Revolution is over, you've had the time to check the damage done to the Royal Catacombs, located in the city of Sas, a day's travel from the capital.

What you find is a depressing sight; the main mausoleum was torched and its wood-and-stone cupola collapsed, destroying the shrine underneath. Several sarcophagi have been smashed by the godless Revolutionaries, and the Gilded Urn of Jacobus I, who died fighting a red drake, has been stolen, no doubt sold on the black market to some unscrupulous collector. Lower levels, where royal cousins and aunts and uncles were laid to rest have been flooded and ruined as well, with many of the naves completely collapsed with rubble and rock.

Your architects doubt what would come out as cheaper and easier to do - clean up the Royal Catacombs and rebuild the Funerary Temple, or erect new cemetery complex for your ancestors (and you, when it comes to it) somewhere else, perhaps using some of the remaining temple stones as construction material.

A) We will clean the Catacombs and rebuild the Temple, making it brighter and more opulent than it ever was!
B) Destruction of the Catacombs occured because it was a place of opulence and luxury, begging to be robbed. Its time my family is put to rest in a simpler construction!
C) What has been destroyed cannot be remade - but we can build a new resting place nearby, so that the funerary tradition of my family is upheld!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2020, 02:18:39 pm »

A the Revolutionaries tried to erase our history as well as our future, they cannot be allowed to succeed anywhere.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2020, 02:24:28 pm »

B

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2020, 02:28:31 pm »

A
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2020, 02:31:12 pm »

A feels like the best chance for workers to make an "interesting" find

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2020, 02:47:56 pm »

A the Revolutionaries tried to erase our history as well as our future

You bet they tried!

Spoiler: Almost succeeded, too (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Qassius

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably a Russian Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2020, 07:29:46 pm »

A

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2020, 08:24:28 pm »

A

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2020, 10:38:26 pm »

A [Huzzah! A new SPAMKINGDOM!]
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2020, 10:45:55 pm »

B A legacy of great buildings is fine, but they should be for the living not the dead.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2020, 02:27:58 am »

A
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2020, 01:00:40 pm »

You decide to have the Catacombs reconstructed.

Proper orders are issued to the Treasury and your ministers.

1000 CCE, 1st Week of Late Spring

A month remains until your marriage with Princess Elspeth of Lamia, and their parents have sent you a letter, in which they're grateful for the monetary gift and express their pride in having you as their future son-in-law.

Nikla Draguvic, bastard son of the late Dragu I Draguvic, has launched a campaign of terror and dirty fighting to reclaim his family throne. A new civil war grips Reumia, making it the fourth in past twenty years.

A delegation of industrialists from the neighbouring Kingdom of Rugen has arrived! They're asking to be sold the rights to exploit the coal and iron deposits in southern Rufia. These lands are mostly agrarian and only shortly before the war the local ores and coal have been discovered and dug out.

A) Send them away - foreigners will not be allowed to exploit our riches!
B) Send them to the Seimus, my ministers and bureaucrats are better fit to conduct business talks.
C) Send them to my palace! I shall strike the deal myself.
SigFlags!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2020, 01:02:31 pm »

A the first thing a strong leader needs to be able to do is feed his soldiers, their demands could endanger that.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2020, 01:05:16 pm »

A we will exploit our own land thank you very much
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13