Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM-R: Jacobus V of Rufia!  (Read 7684 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM-R: Jacobus V of Rufia!
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2020, 02:04:08 pm »

B
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2020, 02:57:08 pm »

B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2020, 02:18:06 am »

B
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2020, 11:54:45 am »

You decide not to speak up on the issue.

The anti-immigration coalition thus easily obtains the majority and the law is signed. Any Rheumian who moves into Rufia without owning a homestead or having a Rufian spouse is to be expelled. Harsh law, but law.

Nationalists in particular rejoice at 'preserving Rufian integrity'.

1000 CCE, 4th Week of Late Spring

Civil wars in Lorentania and Rheumia have intensified. Battles are fought between Royalists and Republicans in the former, and supports and opponents of Draguvic family in the latter. Thousands flee into neighbouring countries.

You receive a letter from King Lodewik III Janis of Ravolia. You probably wouldn't, considering the distance and amount of smaller states between the two of you, if he weren't your distant cousin (you have the same great-grandfather, Helmut Algeborten).

'Dear Cousin, and King of Rufia

It was a great relief to hear that the ruling dynasty of Rufia has preservered through the revolution, and squashed the republican sentiment that violated the countryside for so long. Thousand blessings upon your house, may it rule Rufia for next ten generations.

Unfortunately, republican sentiment has moved due west it seems and infected Ravolian soil; my nobles side with peasants, my advisors clamor for more rights and the artisans and merchants are funding enemies of my kingdom.

My family, unlike yours, is small - besides my cousin, my wife, and my two underaged sons, there's no one else to claim the Ravolian throne if anything happens. Therefore I must personally plead that you house my two sons, Henrik and Lodewik, perhaps for a year, from summer to summer.

The boys are young but they're not dumb, and they can feel my own anxiety, and they realize that the streets and the countryside of our small kingdom are growing dangerous day by day.

If you would agree to support your distant relatives in such a way, please reply with haste. I cannot fathom when the calamity strikes Ravolia, and with what severity, and thus I must act quickly.

Your Cousin
Lodewik Janis, the 3rd, King of Ravolia'

A) But of course, send them over! We shall shelter the heirs of Ravolia till the storm is over.
B) Lodewik of Raviola? Sorry, never heard of such relative. Must be delivery error, ha ha!
C) Such a drastic measure! Mayhaps I counter-offer sending money and men to bolster Lodewik's power?
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2020, 12:02:08 pm »

A

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2020, 12:06:55 pm »

B
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2020, 12:10:36 pm »

A

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2020, 12:28:28 pm »

A
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2020, 01:19:53 pm »

A
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2020, 01:38:39 pm »

A

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2020, 01:55:55 pm »

A - looks like this is gonna turn into a game of Royals on the Run in Rufia

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2020, 03:11:44 pm »

You quickly compose a reply to Lodewik, informing him that his sons are welcome to take refuge in Rufia for the time being.

1000CCE, 1st Week of Summer

The grandiose ceremony begins in earnest!

Princess Elspeth is brought to you as your bride. Her father leads her to the altar, above which the gilded statue of Dragon is displayed. The chorus sings as the harpichordists play the wedding anthem. You can see that your to-be-wife is above average in her beauty, albeit you could say there were prettier Queens in Rufian dynastic history. Her powdered cheeks and long, black hair do strike a lovely contrast, though.

After the ceremony at the noon, the two of you pledge to each other loyalty unto death.

Ceremony turns into a feast, and the revelry begins. Of course, the duty of the wife is that of entertaining the guests. You on the other hand, must see to it that your in-laws have all their needs met and that their demands for their daughter's safety and prosperity will be ensured (Queen Jacobina is exceptionally naggy towards you, but what can you say).

The great ball is next!

The great ball begins when the sun completely disappears under the horizon. Normally at this time you would have a meal and then an hour of pondering and contemplation, but the today's night is that of revelry, dancing and drinking.

A toast is performed between you and your in-law, King Robert, to ensure the spirits of goodwill and revelry bless the party, and by extension, your marriage.

Soon afterwards, your wife approaches you for a dance. Her movements are much more graceful than yours; you can safely assume she is a better dancer than you. The haprischordists and cellinists begin the traditional Rufian wedding song, "The Woodsman and the Nymph", and other guests quickly form pairs to follow the newlyweds in dance.

What do you do?

A) Lead Elspeth into the dance to impress her and your in-laws with your mad dance moves.
B) Let Elspeth lead you into the dance as the way of acknowledging her grace and skill.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2020, 03:19:00 pm »

B

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2020, 03:26:41 pm »

B

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2020, 03:52:19 pm »

A
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13