Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM-R: Jacobus V of Rufia!  (Read 7689 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM-R: Jacobus V of Rufia!
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2020, 06:46:01 am »

B
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2020, 06:53:25 am »

You send a reply in which you request the Prince and Princess to be sent to the capital of Rufia. You believe it shouldn't take more than two weeks.

1000 CCE, 1st Week of Mid-Spring

You hear that the Lorentanian Revolutionaries are gaining upper hand against Royalists there. They control the north, east, and south of the country by now.

The tyrannical Dragon zealot, Dragu I Draguvic, King of Reumia, a small mountainous country in the east, has been assassinated by members of his Council. The wise advisors and nobles abolished the monarchy to the cheers of the Reumian people. It seems that a republic will be instituted in place of the oppressive, monarchic regime. Book burning and public killings of Dragon Scholars followed.

The melting snows in the mountains and breaking ice on the rivers has caused blockades and subsequent flooding in western Rufia! Local governors are overwhelmed with the size and magnitude of flooding, and are requesting the Royal Army to come help digging ditches and making sandwalls.

A) Of course our soldiers will help! Nothing builds unity like military and civilians working together.
B) I think I will send money instead, so that the governors can hire larger amounts of workers.
C) Sorry, but we can't lend any help here!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2020, 06:58:22 am »

A - Gotta keep those soldiers busy, or they'll find other ways to make work for themselves

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2020, 07:03:49 am »

A
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2020, 07:05:49 am »

A
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2020, 08:25:55 am »

A
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2020, 08:39:58 am »

A

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2020, 08:40:23 am »

A
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2020, 08:57:21 am »

A

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2020, 09:36:28 am »

You dispatch a message to the Marshal, ordering the Royal Army to travel to regions affected by the floods to do some engineering.

1000 CCE, 2nd Week of Mid-Spring

The two 'exiled' royals, Prince August and Princess Loria, have arrived at your palace.

And just in time, too; Prince August has complained of fever on the last days of the journey and is now bedridden, the healers blaming malnutrition and bad weather as the main causes of his illness.

His younger sister visits you to thank you for your mercy.

"I'm glad that, despite the times being what they are, we could depend on fellow royal to take us in. Once my family gathers its troops and retakes Lauretania from clutches of the vile rebels, my parents will surely reward you and your nation, good King Jacobus."

You can't help but be smitten; Princess Loria is a statuesque stunner, a head taller than you, with great assets and even greater waterfall of pitch black hair reaching almost to her belt. She carries herself with grace and modesty but her voice is full of confidence. She's giving your this flirty look and her lips are delicately curved in a sly smile.

You wonder...

A) Whether Princess Loria would mind a little tour of the palace? The gardens are especially beatiful in afternoon light.
B) Whether Princess Loria would prefer to become Queen of Rufia?
C) Whether your loins are being too demanding. Bad Jacobus, bad! You're already bethrothed to another!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 09:38:05 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2020, 09:38:47 am »

C ‘cause I smell a honey trap.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2020, 09:47:12 am »

D - Pass a law allowing a royal harem. Acquire all the princesses

C, I guess. Gotta be sensible

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2020, 09:51:55 am »

A
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2020, 10:04:11 am »

C

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2020, 10:04:33 am »

C
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13