Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM-R: Jacobus V of Rufia!  (Read 7687 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM-R: Jacobus V of Rufia!
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2020, 03:31:38 pm »

B
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2020, 03:37:54 pm »

B
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2020, 03:54:14 pm »

A because we don’t need to legitimize the lessening of our power by tacitly endorsing them.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2020, 11:52:58 pm »

Because we can ingrain the royal presence in democratic institutions in a gradual shift of power.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2020, 02:16:52 am »

B
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2020, 05:17:09 am »

You decide to attend.

The Seimus is taking place in the former Grand Court, where lives and punishments doled out to peasants (and fines for nobles) were decided, according to Rufian law.

Now, the lawmakers and bureaucrats have gathered in it today to discuss: budget, laws, crimes and punishments, and military strength of the Rufian Kingdom.

It is tedious and boring, but there comes a moment for you to intervene: two groups, one of 'Industrialists' and one of 'Royalists' are butting heads about the budget and Army's presence in Rufia.

"We ought to cut down on the Army, now that the war is over and the King is restored." Industrialist Vilnius von Metzhopen bows in your direction out of respect. "It is finally time we invest heavily into coal industry, steel foundries and textile manufactories. Otherwise, we will remain poor and backwater, and become laughing stock of the continent!"

"Laughing stock of the continent we will be if we brush aside our military power!" Yells the Royalist and one of your field commanders, Markus Lebe. "Prestige comes from strength, and what is the better show of strength than armies of well-equipped Rufian riflemen? It is the military that safeguards the economy, not the other way!"

By the law of Seimus, you cannot take the matters in your own hands and decide in place of Seimus' lawmakers... but here's a thing - nothing in Seimus' lawbook stops you from taking the podium and put yourself on one side and another, and thus inspire the undecided members of Seimus to back a particular group's decision. Of course, if you're not a good talker, your speech might actually make it worse...

To meddle, or not to meddle - tis a crucial question!

A) I'm gonna stay silent on this.
B) Commander Lebe is right! If there's anything we ought to spend money on, it is the military!
C) Industrialist von Metzhopen is right! We ought to invest in our economy, so that we can fund grand armies in the future!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2020, 05:19:52 am »

C

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2020, 05:20:54 am »

C Our army is strong already, advancing our economy will allow us to fund an even better army in the future.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2020, 05:48:37 am »

C
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2020, 06:02:14 am »

You take the podium and deliver a speech on the importance of economy.

Your stuttering, boring tone of speech and the fact that you contradict yourself several times makes some of Seimus members chuckle under their breaths. When Markus Lebe takes your spot, he is able to easily point out errors in your speech and sway the majority of Seimus to approve of army funding for the year.

Industrialists and other economically-minded members of Seimus grumble loudly, and you feel that the politicians' support of you dropped a bit.

1000 CCE, 4th Week of Spring

A sealed envelope has arrived to you from the northern borderlands. It has been sent by local garrison commander.

In the letter, he describes an incident in which one of his night patrols have captured a pair of strangers sneaking through the border valley. Much to the commander's surprise, the duo have presented themselves as Prince August and Princess Loria of Lorentania, two out of six Princes and Princesses of the civil war-torn country. Using their names and the hospitality priviledge of the noblemen, they demand asylum in Rufia.

They did wear the Lorentanian royal family signets with them, but the border commander decided not to trust the two and has sent this letter, requesting expedient instructions what to do with the two visitors.

A) Kick them out, we don't want Lorentanian Revolutionaries stomping into Rufia in search for them.
B) Send them to the capital! Monarchs and princes ought to stay together, especially in these troubled times.
C) Interrogate them thoroughly. They might be spies, or something worse! Revolutionaries in disguise, even!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 06:27:23 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2020, 06:04:58 am »

B

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2020, 06:05:20 am »

B

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2020, 06:26:05 am »

B

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2020, 06:31:35 am »

B we could find out here
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2020, 06:35:43 am »

B

Actually, we do want Lorentanian Revolting Peasants Republicans to come stomping around here – a chance for our monarch to do what he's good at with the well-funded Army.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13