Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 408 409 [410] 411 412 ... 459

Author Topic: Untamed Virus Containment Thread:COVID-19: Lurking Omni-Flu Edition  (Read 478890 times)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Untamed Virus Containment Thread:COVID-19:Nu-Omicron EX Plus Alpha Edition
« Reply #6135 on: December 23, 2021, 04:14:12 pm »

The following is probably a bit out of date. The "not currently yet authorised but being developed" list is a total formatting mess (and this segment is bad enough) and probably includes dropped products as well, so I've snipped it. This was something I was going to update with doses actually given (and perhaps where), with 1-dose/2-dose info (this was before Boosters became so obviously a thing!) in a more useful collation than merely alphabetically listing everything...

• Vaccines that are currently authorised (in at least one region)
    • Abdala (Subunit Vaccine) - Cuba
      • Not fully authorised anywhere
      • Emergency authorisation in .cu, .ni, .ve, .vn
    • CAMS (Inactivated Virus) - Chinese
      • Emergency authorisation in .cn
    • Convidecia (Viral Vector) - Chinese
      • Fully authorised in .cn
      • Emergency authorisation in <10 other areas
    • CoronaVac (Inactivated Virus) - Chinese
      • Emergency authorisation in a large number of other areas
    • COVAX-19 (Protein Subunit) - Iran
      • Emergency authorisation in .ir
    • Covaxin (Inactivated Virus) - Indian
      • Emergency authorisation in a small number of areas
    • COVIran (Inactivated Virus) - Iranian
    • CoviVac (Inactivated Virus) - Russian
      • Emergency authorisation in Belarus, Russia
    • EpiVacCorona (Peptide Vaccine) - Russian
      • Fully authorised in Turkmenistan
      • Emergency authorisation in Belarus and Russia.
    • FAKHRAVAC - a.k.a. MIVAK, for those that don't like huge acronyms standing for whoknowswhat! (Inactivated Virus) - Iranian
    • Janssen (Viral Vector) - Israeli
      • Fully authorised in .au, .ca, .ch
      • Emergency authorisation in many other areas
      • Suspended (rare blood clot incidents) in a small number of countries, and restrictions to just the higher age-groups in other areas.
    • Medigen (Protein Subunit) - Taiwanese
      • Emergency authorisation in .tw
    • Minhai (Inactivated Virus) - Chinese
      • Emergency authorisation in .cn, .id
    • Moderna (mRNA) - American
      • Fully authorised in .au, .br, ca, .ch .uk
      • Emergency authorisation in many other areas.
    • Novavax (Subunit Vaccine) - Indian
    • Oxford/AZ (Viral Vector) - British/Swedish
      • Fully authorised in .au, .br, .ca
      • Suspended (rare blood clot incidents) in a handful of countries, with restrictions to just the higher age-groups in other areas.
    • Pfizer/BioNTech (mRNA) - German/American
      • Fully authorised in .au, .br, ca, .ch .nz, .us and some others I can't recall the TLD codes for off the top of my head
      • Emergency authorisation in many other areas.
    • QazCovid-in (Inactivated Virus) - Kazakhstan
      • Emergency authorisation in .ka, .kg
    • Razi Cov Pars (Protein Subunit) - Iranian
    • Sinopharm (Inactivated Virus) - Chinese
      • Fully authorised in .ae, .bh, .cn (.whateverthehellisSeychelles)
    • Sinopharm WIBP (Inactivated Virus) - Chinese
      • Emergency authorisation in 5 other areas
    • Soberana 02 (Conjugate Vaccine) - Cuban
      • Emergency authorisation in .cu, .ir, ni
    • Sputnik V (Viral Vector) - Russian
      • Fully authorised in Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan
      • Emergency authorisation in a large number of other areas
    • Sputnik Light (Viral Vector, one dose version of Sputnik V) - Russian
    • Zifivax (Subunit Vaccine) - Chinese
      • Emergency authorisation in .cn, .id, .pk, .uz
    • ZyCoV-D (DNA Plasmid) - Indian
      • Emergency authorisation in .in
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 04:17:58 pm by Starver »

anewaname

• Bay Watcher
  • The mattock... My choice for problem solving.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6136 on: December 23, 2021, 06:34:09 pm »

I suppose I'm just the lucky one in my country and Great Britain, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand (the five eyes) are all trialing neofacisim in their own ways and collaborating the data...
Fair enough I suppose your livelyhood didn't have the sword of damacles hanging over it? Nor did anyone have to be mandated to take the innoculation?!
Oh I must have slipped into a different dimensions just to post.
Beyond all that if you willingly fell for the propoganda then you don't need to be told to OBEY.
I'm sorry for the situation people are in and I would never do this to my people.
I would never order military to assasinate foreign parliamentary members because they didn't fall in line with the global goals.

You need to give consent for everything. To live your soul must consent. You must find the truth yourself and only then does it make sense.
You never gave consent to the truth.
I agree with this. The action of seeking the overall context of the situation and maintaining an individual integrity must remain at the core of individual decision making, even while the individual is a member of a group.

But, it is an abstract idea for people to consider when "herd mode" has been triggered... and covid concerns are triggering herd-mode constantly, so, they reject it. Herd-mode is that state of mind that demands a 0 or a 1, and allows nothing in-between.
Quote from: dragdeler
There is something to be said about, if the stakes are as high, maybe reconsider your certitudes. One has to be aggressively allistic to feel entitled to be able to trust. But it won't happen to me, my bit doesn't count etc etc... Just saying, after my recent experiences I couldn't trust the public if I wanted to. People got their risk assessment neurons rotten and replaced with game theory. Folks walk around like fat turkeys taunting the world to slaughter them.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6137 on: December 23, 2021, 06:48:51 pm »

Individual decision-making doesn’t work so well in a societal setting though.

My wife got Covid because somebody thought the sniffle they had wasn’t serious so went to a small gathering, which, had my wife not seen her vulnerable (in the Covid risk group sense) parents prior to that, could have killed her parents.

Equally so, despite my own behaviour being risk averse (I went to work masked, with masked co-workers and customers, masked grocery shopping, staying at home whenever possible) that resulted in my getting Covid, because I wasn’t masking up at home.

This is multiplied many times because Covid restrictions were politicized (YOU CAN’T DESTROY THE ECONOMY BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE AT FURTHER RISK CULL THE WEAK CULL THE WEAK CULL THE WEAK) which meant supporters of certain political parties paid little attention to everyone else not being selfish - really, wearing a mask is not a big deal, staying away from other people is not a big deal, and staying inside in this time of global communication is… less of a big deal - so it spread despite the best efforts of the advice from authorities.

Really, locking everyone’s door for 2 weeks was the extreme, and doing nothing was the other, something in the middle was done, so don’t talk nonsense about herd mentality being about absolutes.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #6138 on: December 24, 2021, 07:59:45 am »

But yeah, day three and the fever symptoms seem to have cleared. Arm's still sore as hell but I'm feeling a fair bit better otherwise. Definitely the worst of the three shots, so far, though.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Untamed Virus Containment Thread:COVID-19:How COVID Stole Christmas Edition
« Reply #6139 on: December 24, 2021, 10:17:05 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm sure that peak off to the right isn't anything to worry about.

anewaname

• Bay Watcher
  • The mattock... My choice for problem solving.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6140 on: December 24, 2021, 11:54:43 pm »

@hector13
Individual decision-making is a requirement for a societal setting, and for a society. Every time you obey a social law, you are making the decision to consent to it. Your covid-bringer failed at this --> "The action of seeking the overall context of the situation and maintaining an individual integrity must remain at the core of individual decision making, even while the individual is a member of a group."

Your covid-bringer chose to ignore the overall context of the situation (unknown-source-of-snivels + covid-outbreaks-everywhere = myself-as-possible-danger-to-others) and brought their germs to the party. Is this different than drunk-driving? Taking a bribe to ignore something? The payoff for the covid-bringer was the happy-herd-animal-mental-drug feeling, from socializing or from accepting another's request/demand that they attend. He should have made the individual decision to not attend, he should have dissented instead of consented to his group's request that he attend, and should have ignored the mind-chemical addiction that socializing soothes.

The herd-mode "0 or 1" is not about absolutes, it is about being forced to make an immediate choice between limited and partially understood choices and it usually triggers the release of drugs into the body. That state of mind demands a 0 or a 1, and there is no in-between. It causes some people to take actions that they would have avoided if they had more time to perceive the overall context of the situation.

You may not consider covid news to be forcing that sort of choice on people, but the news is constantly forcing it on me. Mostly, I casually learn something new about covid precautions and implement it into my way of life, but am also faced with moments where I feel the drugs hit my body as I see someone nearby violate a covid precaution or I realize I obeyed a habit that violated a covid precaution, and my recollection of those moments are still clear because the drugs marked it in my mind. Everyone is going through this... their daily life is interrupted with commands to obey and they are trying to decide if they consent to the command based on limited understanding.

And, I feel for the situation of how you got covid... that is crap.
Quote from: dragdeler
There is something to be said about, if the stakes are as high, maybe reconsider your certitudes. One has to be aggressively allistic to feel entitled to be able to trust. But it won't happen to me, my bit doesn't count etc etc... Just saying, after my recent experiences I couldn't trust the public if I wanted to. People got their risk assessment neurons rotten and replaced with game theory. Folks walk around like fat turkeys taunting the world to slaughter them.

Amaranth

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Dodger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6141 on: December 25, 2021, 02:32:27 pm »

Humans are incredible, and our spirit of freedom will never die. No matter what they try. I will never stop being a beacon of light in this world, and nor should you.

The authoritarians live in fear, and that's why they spread fear for control. I'm here to empower people, and enhance individual freedom, not to worship the cult of authority. Individual freedom is critical for human happiness, and it's worth fighting for. It's worth dying for.

The Transhumanist Nazi Eugenicists can take their mRNA Gene Therapy Mass Sterilization Clot Shot, and shove it up their ass! We are ahead of the curve by staying vax-free, and you're not alone in refusing the "vaccine." We're the true patriots who still believe in freedom, no matter what country you're in.

Exercise a few times per week, eat lots of vegetables, avoid fast food, drink plenty of water, don't drink too much alcohol, make sure to get all your vitamins: especially vitamins A, B, C, D, and Zinc, NEVER watch the Operation Mockingbird CIA controlled mainstream media, make friends with your neighbors, buy some seeds and grow food in your backyard, read a book, start stockpiling canned goods and bottled water, get 30 minutes of sunlight every day, and don't forget to smile. Life is going to be fine. Don't buy into the fear, there's always hope!

The greatest mental deception is that individuals are powerless. This is far from the truth. We are masters of our destiny, archons of time and space, co-creators of life and liberty, but only if we believe in our limitless potential, and have hope for the future.

The powers that be wish to crush all hope under the boot of tyranny in every way possible using the monetary system, and the mass media to deceive the public, because they fear a grassroots uprising, a second renaissance of individual freedom, which will topple their power structure built upon layers of oppression and deception. The fulcrum of the power structure is fear, and hopelessness.

To eradicate fear from the hearts and minds of men is to free the world from bondage.

Fear-based propaganda, which is spread by the mass media, allows for the management and control of populations. Those who live in fear will not reproduce at a significant rate, nor will they rebel against their chains because fearful people have no hope for the future, nor have the resources to reproduce because of monetary manipulations. Thus, we see negative birthrates in most developed nations in part due to fear-based propaganda.

In addition, the monetary system plays a major role in declining birthrates in the world because people are unable to afford having children, and cannot feed them. Wealth inequality is at all time high.

We also see declining births in developed nations due to higher abortion rates, and birth control usage. Although, no government should have control over the bodily autonomy of anyone, especially women, who carry our children. To legislate against anyone’s individual sovereignty is the antithesis freedom.

Instead of legislating against abortion, which is the antithesis of individual freedom, we should champion personal responsibility in schools and empower people with knowledge to make everyone self-sufficient, instead of subliminally encouraging self-destructive lifestyles which are perpetuated by toxic celebrities, and the media’s obsession with them.

I will never encourage legislation against people reproducing either. The government can piss off. I think overpopulation is a myth too. We need more people in this world that believe in individual freedom.

Personally, I believe overpopulation is a myth because it's the way we live which is the problem. Most of us are living very destructive lifestyles, and we're very wasteful, not worrying about our sustainability, and the world is suffering the consequences as a result, politically, economically, and environmentally. The way we think needs to change.

The world could support upwards of 15-20 billion if we stop being so wasteful, start growing our own food locally, and get creative. Humanity is creative, and we need more critical thinkers to solve problems, not less. We need more people with freedom oriented minds having children.

Anyways, fear makes people predictable, and submissive. Controlling the flow of fear allows the architects of darkness, and fear to steer the herd of humanity toward their desired plan of full spectrum dominance. To create a slave world without prison bars; a prison of the mind, where fear is king, and people are subservient to their slave masters.

Hope and freedom is what the parasitic rulers fear because then they lose their levers of control. What purpose would a populace have for its masters if each person stood strong and independent within a community of like-minded individuals, who also shared and cared for each other?

Many people seem to have forgotten that the Constitution of the United States of America enshrined a government one step away from anarchy. An- meaning No, and Archons meaning Masters... ie. No Masters.

Anarchy does not mean chaos, this is another deception promulgated by the CIA controlled mainstream media, (ie. Operation Mockingbird.)

If you’re still watching the Operation Mockingbird CIA controlled “news” media, shut it off and never look back. You’re putting yourself in front of the barrel of a gun every time you watch anything from mainstream media outlets, even if it’s just for a few minutes. They’re designed to make you angry, depressed, hopeless, and fearful to keep you mind-controlled by the cult of authority.

Fear serves to paralyze people into submission, destroying their limitless potential, creating a herd of observing followers who will never act in defiance, allowing the agents of darkness to seize their heart's desire unimpeded; absolute power.

So, what is the way toward true freedom for the individual? How do we champion each person to the highest level, so they may bring about freedom for their community, and then the world? The answer first lies in food security.

Growing crops with organic heirloom seeds, mushroom farming, fish farming, hunting wild game, fishing, and foraging, are all great ways to increase our individual sovereignty decreasing our reliance on foreign powers such as our governments which are filled with parasites.

We also rely on corporations and the monetary system too much for our survival, and this must stop immediately if we’re ever to break our chains. We all need to be moving toward a way of life that we have full control over at an individual level, or at a local community level.

Seeds are a marvel of nature's engineering; God's engineering. We could never hope to create anything with such sophistication. The word Nature comes from the Egyptian word Neter which means the Nature energy of God. So, how will we ally ourselves with the forces of Nature to help change the world?

The current world relies on oil to bring products into grocery stores just in time for people to purchase them. Once oil collapses people will be left to fend for themselves. However, what if people have no need for external support at all?

By growing our own food, or at least supplementing our food needs, we can reduce our individual need for globally supplied foods, thus increasing our individual freedom, and reducing our demand on the global food network. This is how we begin spreading abundance in the world, and having more children to help change the world, and eventually one day within the galaxy when humanity expands, and inevitably encounters extraterrestrial life.

The way we think and act will have an impact on our first encounter with Extraterrestrial life. Will we be rooted in materialism and see them only as enemies that we can exploit for material gain since we're living in artificial scarcity? Or, will we share with them our way of life rooted in allying ourselves with nature, abundance, and individual freedom.

Once people have absolutely no need for the global systems distributing energy, whether through food or transportation, there will be almost no levers left to control. Fear will almost disappear because people will be capable of standing alone, or with the help of their local communities.

So, what will you choose? How will you help change the world? Are you here just to observe, or are you here to act? How will you help bolster individual freedom in the world, and break the shackles of slavery that we were all born into? I know where I want to stand, and that's with you on the front lines of freedom.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6142 on: December 25, 2021, 02:49:51 pm »

[...]

The Transhumanist Nazi Eugenicists can take their mRNA Gene Therapy Mass Sterilization Clot Shot, and shove it up their ass! We are ahead of the curve by staying vax-free, and you're not alone in refusing the "vaccine." We're the true patriots who still believe in freedom, no matter what country you're in.

[...]
Paging Mr Poe! Paging Mr Nathan Poe! Your vehicle is blocking a fire-hydrant....

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #6143 on: December 25, 2021, 03:33:52 pm »

Humans are incredible, and our spirit of freedom will never die. No matter what they try. I will never stop being a beacon of light in this world, and nor should you.

The authoritarians live in fear, and that's why they spread fear for control. I'm here to empower people, and enhance individual freedom, not to worship the cult of authority. Individual freedom is critical for human happiness, and it's worth fighting for. It's worth dying for.

Exercise a few times per week, eat lots of vegetables, avoid fast food, drink plenty of water, don't drink too much alcohol, make sure to get all your vitamins: especially vitamins A, B, C, D, and Zinc, NEVER watch the Operation Mockingbird CIA controlled mainstream media, make friends with your neighbors, buy some seeds and grow food in your backyard, read a book, start stockpiling canned goods and bottled water, get 30 minutes of sunlight every day, and don't forget to smile. Life is going to be fine. Don't buy into the fear, there's always hope!

The greatest mental deception is that individuals are powerless. This is far from the truth. We are masters of our destiny, archons of time and space, co-creators of life and liberty, but only if we believe in our limitless potential, and have hope for the future.

The powers that be wish to crush all hope under the boot of tyranny in every way possible using the monetary system, and the mass media to deceive the public, because they fear a grassroots uprising, a second renaissance of individual freedom, which will topple their power structure built upon layers of oppression and deception. The fulcrum of the power structure is fear, and hopelessness.

To eradicate fear from the hearts and minds of men is to free the world from bondage.

Fear-based propaganda, which is spread by the mass media, allows for the management and control of populations. Those who live in fear will not reproduce at a significant rate, nor will they rebel against their chains because fearful people have no hope for the future, nor have the resources to reproduce because of monetary manipulations. Thus, we see negative birthrates in most developed nations in part due to fear-based propaganda.

In addition, the monetary system plays a major role in declining birthrates in the world because people are unable to afford having children, and cannot feed them. Wealth inequality is at all time high.

We also see declining births in developed nations due to higher abortion rates, and birth control usage. Although, no government should have control over the bodily autonomy of anyone, especially women, who carry our children. To legislate against anyone’s individual sovereignty is the antithesis freedom.

Instead of legislating against abortion, which is the antithesis of individual freedom, we should champion personal responsibility in schools and empower people with knowledge to make everyone self-sufficient, instead of subliminally encouraging self-destructive lifestyles which are perpetuated by toxic celebrities, and the media’s obsession with them.

I will never encourage legislation against people reproducing either. The government can piss off. I think overpopulation is a myth too. We need more people in this world that believe in individual freedom.

Personally, I believe overpopulation is a myth because it's the way we live which is the problem. Most of us are living very destructive lifestyles, and we're very wasteful, not worrying about our sustainability, and the world is suffering the consequences as a result, politically, economically, and environmentally. The way we think needs to change.

The world could support upwards of 15-20 billion if we stop being so wasteful, start growing our own food locally, and get creative. Humanity is creative, and we need more critical thinkers to solve problems, not less. We need more people with freedom oriented minds having children.

Anyways, fear makes people predictable, and submissive. Controlling the flow of fear allows the architects of darkness, and fear to steer the herd of humanity toward their desired plan of full spectrum dominance. To create a slave world without prison bars; a prison of the mind, where fear is king, and people are subservient to their slave masters.

Hope and freedom is what the parasitic rulers fear because then they lose their levers of control. What purpose would a populace have for its masters if each person stood strong and independent within a community of like-minded individuals, who also shared and cared for each other?

Many people seem to have forgotten that the Constitution of the United States of America enshrined a government one step away from anarchy. An- meaning No, and Archons meaning Masters... ie. No Masters.

Anarchy does not mean chaos, this is another deception promulgated by the CIA controlled mainstream media, (ie. Operation Mockingbird.)

If you’re still watching the Operation Mockingbird CIA controlled “news” media, shut it off and never look back. You’re putting yourself in front of the barrel of a gun every time you watch anything from mainstream media outlets, even if it’s just for a few minutes. They’re designed to make you angry, depressed, hopeless, and fearful to keep you mind-controlled by the cult of authority.

Fear serves to paralyze people into submission, destroying their limitless potential, creating a herd of observing followers who will never act in defiance, allowing the agents of darkness to seize their heart's desire unimpeded; absolute power.

So, what is the way toward true freedom for the individual? How do we champion each person to the highest level, so they may bring about freedom for their community, and then the world? The answer first lies in food security.

Growing crops with organic heirloom seeds, mushroom farming, fish farming, hunting wild game, fishing, and foraging, are all great ways to increase our individual sovereignty decreasing our reliance on foreign powers such as our governments which are filled with parasites.

We also rely on corporations and the monetary system too much for our survival, and this must stop immediately if we’re ever to break our chains. We all need to be moving toward a way of life that we have full control over at an individual level, or at a local community level.

Seeds are a marvel of nature's engineering; God's engineering. We could never hope to create anything with such sophistication. The word Nature comes from the Egyptian word Neter which means the Nature energy of God. So, how will we ally ourselves with the forces of Nature to help change the world?

The current world relies on oil to bring products into grocery stores just in time for people to purchase them. Once oil collapses people will be left to fend for themselves. However, what if people have no need for external support at all?

By growing our own food, or at least supplementing our food needs, we can reduce our individual need for globally supplied foods, thus increasing our individual freedom, and reducing our demand on the global food network. This is how we begin spreading abundance in the world, and having more children to help change the world, and eventually one day within the galaxy when humanity expands, and inevitably encounters extraterrestrial life.

The way we think and act will have an impact on our first encounter with Extraterrestrial life. Will we be rooted in materialism and see them only as enemies that we can exploit for material gain since we're living in artificial scarcity? Or, will we share with them our way of life rooted in allying ourselves with nature, abundance, and individual freedom.

Once people have absolutely no need for the global systems distributing energy, whether through food or transportation, there will be almost no levers left to control. Fear will almost disappear because people will be capable of standing alone, or with the help of their local communities.

So, what will you choose? How will you help change the world? Are you here just to observe, or are you here to act? How will you help bolster individual freedom in the world, and break the shackles of slavery that we were all born into? I know where I want to stand, and that's with you on the front lines of freedom.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2021, 03:36:05 pm by ChairmanPoo »
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6144 on: December 25, 2021, 03:55:21 pm »

Damn, happy for you or sorry that that happened, I'm not reading all of that.
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #6145 on: December 25, 2021, 04:28:45 pm »

Someone should back that up for posterity. It'd be a hilarious copypasta
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6146 on: December 25, 2021, 04:39:53 pm »

I want to read that but there are some good points mixed in with so much batshit insane nonsense I just can’t. You see the same things I do but come to some really bizarre conclusion not at all secured in reality.

Like, there’s a big disease going round, and they develop a vaccine to make it less serious… but the people pushing that are trying to steal your DNA and replace you with clones or whatever… but you should also take your vitamins and eat your greens, exercise, drink water… but that’s okay, nobody is molesting your vitamins or veggies, despite it being standard nutritional advice for decades, and the same Transhumanist Nazi mad fuck government controlling the water standards.

I just don’t get why some things are nefarious but other things are not.

Fear doesn’t paralyze everyone though. It’s called the fight or flight response for a reason (it should really be called fight, flight, or freeze response though) and I just need to point to the events of January 6th as a good example of that. Trump and his minions stoked the fear that people were having their future stolen, which resulted in a violent storming of the center of government.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6147 on: December 25, 2021, 07:07:55 pm »

*snip*

Can't believe I actually read all of this, but christmas day has been pretty boring and lonely. Here's my bullet-point-based summary.

• Freedom is extremely important. Worth fighting for, worth dying for
  • Vaccines are a gene-rewriting poison pushed by Transhumanist Nazi Eugenicists and its better to be Vax-free. Anti-vax is pro-freedom
  • Some basic health tips. Also, the media is controlled by the CIA via something called Operation Mockingbird
  • Individuals are not powerless, we can make change, but only if we believe it to be possible
  • The goal of the elites is to crush our belief in the ability to make positive change.
  • They control us through fear, thus the path to freedom is to eradicate fear
  • Elites fill us with fear, and keep us poor as a form of population control, and as a way to maintain their iron-fisted rule
  • Random abortion side-track. Surprisingly, doesn't believe abortion should be banned. Believes the solution to unwanted births is to teach people healthy living habits, in contrast to the decadent lifestyles of celebrities
  • Overpopulation is a myth (I agree with that). The solution to potential resources shortages is for the average citizen to be more involved in the production of the resources they use (instead of leaving it in the hands of corporations I assume).
  • A population controlled by fear will not be capable of doing this though. Elites want this to enslave us though. If people realized they were capable of thinking for themselves, they wouldn't want to rely on leaders to do the thinking for them.
  • The founding father's original vision of America was similar to Anarchism. Anarchy is not chaos. That is just Operation Mockingbird propaganda
  • Also, stop watching the Operation Mockingbird propaganda (ie. mainstream media). All it does it fill you with fear, sap you of hope, and groom you to be a slave for the state
  • Solution. Go slightly off-grid. Grow/hunt/fish for your own food. Don't rely on the parasites infesting outside powers (eg. government) to provide for you.
  • Longer-term we'll have to collectively cast-off corporations and the concept of money if we want true freedom
  • Seeds are amazing products of God. Work with nature. Shun fossil fuel oil. Once we run out, we'll have to learn to live without it eventually, so why not start now instead?
  • Once again, grow our own food, for the sake of independence from global food supply chains, and human prosperity.
  • When we one day encounter aliens, if we keep our current ways, it eventually lead to war. If we change we'll be able to co-exist in harmony.
  • It's your job to choose between freedom and fear.

And that's my summary of that monster post. Guy has a vision for what he believes the future of humanity should be, but he believes the powers that control us are more malicious and organized than they actually are. Besides the second bullet-point, he doesn't really say anything about COVID.

This would frankly be classified as a quite a heavy derail, if it weren't for the sad fact that COVID has become massively politicized to the point were things such as wearing masks are now statements about whether you believe in freedom or not.

Not really interested in getting into any further analysis though. I think hector said everything that needed to be said. The merits of Anarchy are definitely something that can be endlessly debated, but I don't think this thread is the place for it.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6148 on: December 25, 2021, 07:34:25 pm »

Oh, I read it all. Some of it is fairly 'standard' and agreeable, but in "right for the wrong reasons" ways, like the stance on abortion and the food security/self-sustainance issue. (But I had a long thing written about how localised famines/etc, can at least now be buffered. Any remaining starvation is a failure to properly globalise and account for localised crop failures/etc. If it was at all being controlled by a global elite, then it's not being done competently. Anyway, I don't want to rewrite that, having already decided I was going to junk that, so leaving it there without the full personal analysis and caveats.)

I could believe that it's a very sophisticated Markov Chaining/similar, though. It's been listening to various "aggressively progressive" arguments on various social media channels and pieced together something not half bad as a copy. Definitely some extreme sophistication in there, even if it falls down on some basic information linkages. Turing-Test candidate, certainly.

If not, Turing-Test counterpart-participant? Just the right amount of unbelievability to give a half-decent AGI a fighting change in a 1-on-1 comparison.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #6149 on: December 25, 2021, 07:59:54 pm »

Very very spicy post for this particular forum
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*
Pages: 1 ... 408 409 [410] 411 412 ... 459