Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 103123 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #690 on: May 08, 2020, 08:54:53 am »

((Yiu can roll for what the 3 humans decide to do))
(I might have forgotten they existed, I'll do that next turn.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: May 08, 2020, 09:08:04 am »

((this coming turn? Or the turn after the coming turn? Likely this coming turn, but clarification is good. Sorry if the question sounds stupid/redundant))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: May 08, 2020, 09:09:58 am »

((this coming turn? Or the turn after the coming turn? Likely this coming turn, but clarification is good. Sorry if the question sounds stupid/redundant))
(The coming turn, no question is stupid if you learn something from the answer.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: May 08, 2020, 09:17:57 am »

(The coming turn, no question is stupid if you learn something from the answer.)
((thanks))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: May 09, 2020, 05:10:20 pm »

RACK SHOTGUN MENACINGLY       

"AWRIGHT NERDS, YOU MESSED UP BIG TIME NOW. HAND OVER ALL YOUR HELL-WEED AND MAYBE WE WON'T STOMP YOUR BUTT-UGLY, UH, BUTTS. OR LIKE, SHOOT THEM. WE'LL PROBABLY SHOOT AND STOMP YOUR BUTTS, IN THAT ORDER - IF YOU DON'T DO AS I SAY, I MEAN. YEAH!"   

SAY ABOVE THREATS TO ATTACKERS, DEMAND ANY HELL-WEED THEY CARRYING   
IF THEY STILL ATTACK, COMMENCE TO SHOOTING. SWITCH TO SWORD IF OUTTA SHELLS OR SOMETHING

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: May 09, 2020, 09:06:04 pm »

Paint the Death Star.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: May 13, 2020, 10:11:25 am »

The sun has been returned and unexploded, then suddenly a second sun appears.
A giant hostile to everything demon has been summoned at the evil sorceress fortress.

November 1, 8:30 PM
It is dark.
Its raining.
The surface of every continent except North America is sand.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
All animal life on Earth has evolved into bigger, stronger, and FUNKIER versions of themselves, and they also hate all humans and pumpkin zombies and want to kill them, all of them in North and south America, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East are dead.
Most of the plants on Earth are dead.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
WyrdByrd didn't post so he's became a NPC.

Make the Death star's thermal exhaut port smaller.
(4) You have your cats make the exhaust port smaller, now there are three the size of footballs in different places on the surface of the Death Star, and the ports are no longer straight shots to the core so you no longer have to worry about someone shooting into them.

((Because the sun exploded, will the other planets orbit Jupiter now? Or am I overthinking?))

Turn as much of the fortress as I can into mimics, have all of the mimics attack the giant demon
Cast spells on the mimics that give them more defense against physical and magical damage
Summon 3 swords, one for each human with me, and give one sword to each human
Turn my hands and feet into four hooked talons and fly towards the giant demon and tear apart one of its eyes and fly into the socket. Look for its brain and start tearing it apart
The demon is very large. We are small enough to be parasites to it

((Sense people are immediately swooping in to fix the lack of sun I'm not going to bother figuring out what will happen.))
(Turning the fortress into mimics = 5) Using your powers you turn a large portion of the fortresses wall into mimics.
(All mimics attacking the giant demon = 3) Then you order all of the mimics to attack the giant, but it manages to knock most of them off of its self, but not before they manage to do some damage to it.
(Summoning three swords and giving them to the humans = 5) You then summon three swords and give them to your human followers, who then go out to fight the horde.
(Turning your hands and feet into hooked talons = 5) You then turn your hands and feet into four hooked talons.
(Flying towards the giant demon = 4) Then you take to the air and fly towards the giant demon, and approach it's face.
(Tearing apart one of its eyes = 3) Where you start to tear into its eye but you don't get further than damaging its eyelid before swatting you away, you manage to escape before he could crush you.
(Sand golems fighting = 6) They manage to kill several of the creatures, but they lose one of their own in the fighting.
(Friendly demons fighting = 2+1 For being demons) They get stuck in the back of the fighting and only kill a few of the creatures.
(Human followers fighting = 6) They manage to kill several of the mutant animals before one of them gets injured and they have to retreat.
You then get hit with a minor harm spell.

Explore space searching for an habitable planet.
(3) After looking around with a telescope for a bit you find a habitable planet but it seems to be really far away.

Honestly.

Restore the Sun. And stabilize the planetary orbits too.

Have the Dinos continue planting. Have the other dinos bring in the shield generators to cover North America.
(Restoring sun and stabilizing planets orbits = 6) You use your powers to recreate the sun and stabilize the orbits of all the planets, but when you finish you see that someone else has already replaced the sun so now there are two of them.
(Dinos planting = 6) They continue to plant, and eventually they run out of seeds and they only manage to cover half the continent.
(Bringing over the shield generators = 4) Then they bring over the shield generators without damaging them.
(Setting them up = 5) And they get them setup quickly and now the entire continent is protected.

As god of the sun, restore the sun.
(2+2 For sun god powers) Using your sun god powers you unexplode the sun and restore it to its original condition.
Then suddenly a second sun appears.

RACK SHOTGUN MENACINGLY       

"AWRIGHT NERDS, YOU MESSED UP BIG TIME NOW. HAND OVER ALL YOUR HELL-WEED AND MAYBE WE WON'T STOMP YOUR BUTT-UGLY, UH, BUTTS. OR LIKE, SHOOT THEM. WE'LL PROBABLY SHOOT AND STOMP YOUR BUTTS, IN THAT ORDER - IF YOU DON'T DO AS I SAY, I MEAN. YEAH!"   

SAY ABOVE THREATS TO ATTACKERS, DEMAND ANY HELL-WEED THEY CARRYING   
IF THEY STILL ATTACK, COMMENCE TO SHOOTING. SWITCH TO SWORD IF OUTTA SHELLS OR SOMETHING

(Racking shotgun menacingly = 4) You menacingly pump your shotgun, and this startles the creatures for some reason they hesitate for a second.
(Saying the threats = 6) You then start treating the creatures but they don't seem to care and start approaching you again.
(Demanding any hell-weed they have = 6) You can see one of them has a bag of what might be Hell-weed, but you can't tell for sure as they are starting to run towards you.
(Shooting them if they attack = 6) You begin blasting them killing several in the process, but one of them manages to land a hit on you harming you slightly.
(Do you run out of shells = 5) You see that you still have plenty of shells.
(Your buddy fighting = 5) Your buddy manages to kill several as well finishing off the attackers, but the sound of fighting might have attracted more of them.

Paint the Death Star.
(3+1 For art skills) You spend a few minutes thinking about the Death Star before you finally decide to paint it, and it turns out beautifully.
Then suddenly two suns appear, guess you didn't need to make something to remember it by after all.

Quote from: CABL
Kill the rest of the passengers and size the remaining spaceships.
HAU: Keep building bunkers until there are enough for everyone to get in them.
FSA: Bring the rest of the people in Australia into the Funkist cause.
(Killing the passengers = 5) You go into the last two ships and kill everyone inside of them.
(Sizing the spaceships = 6) You then claim the ships for yourself, but suddenly you find them surrounded by whats left of Kakaluncha's army.
(HAU building more bunkers = 4) They build loads more bunkers.
(Are there enough spaces for everyone = 5) Enough to house everyone of your citizens in Africa.
(FSA bringing the rest of the people into the Funkist cause = 6) They quickly take over the rest of Australia and convert everyone there to your cause, then suddenly a massive group of starving mutant animals show up and start attacking.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Call the network and demand that they uncancel my favorite show.
(5) You call the network heads and demand that they uncancel your show, and they said they'll do anything for a war hero like yourself.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Try to improve the fief's defenses.
(6) You and your people put spikes along the top of your walls, but the walls are damaged in the process.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Everyone Keep fighting.
(Everyone fighting = 4) They kill a bunch of the mutant animals.
(Everyone fighting = 4) They kill several demon.
(Everyone fighting = 3) They only kill a few mutant animals.
(You fighting = 6) You get punched by the giant demon.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Demons and mutants keep fighting, while I cast some harmful spells on the magic user.
(Mutant animals defending = 2) They don't kill anyone they just die.
(Demons defending = 6) They kill several of the kung fu freaks.
(You casting spells on the magic user = 2+1 For magic) You manage to cast a minor harm spell on the enemy magic user, but nothing more.

Quote from: Giant demon | Health: 96%
Attack the biggest group.
(4) You kill dozens of the monks with a kick.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Go to the afterlife and rule over it.
(4) You leave for the afterlife and take charge, and leave the puppers as your advisers along with the other ghosts.

Quote from: Kakaluncha's Empire
Everyone keep evacuating.
(Army 1 evacing civilians = 6) They manage to evac some people but others die.
(Army 2 evacing civilians = 1) They lose some guys and save no one.
(Teams aiding in the evacuation = 1) They also lose some guys and save no one.
(Civilians evacuating to safer areas = 2) They stay where they are.
(People loading into the spaceships = 2) They keep away from the spaceships.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Start heading in the direction to find whoever stopped the FUNK!
(6) You start to walk towads who ever stopped the FUNK, but you get interrupted by a bunch of mutant animals.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 344,693,647
Lets all sing songs and pretend the sun didn't explode.
(6) Everyone starts panicking, oh god why did the sun explode!

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 48.64%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 4.34%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 38.12%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 49.32%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 0%

Percent of France destroyed: 100%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 100%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 50.32%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 36.50%

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: May 13, 2020, 11:19:43 am »

Cast a spell that will cause the giant demon to turn into a stone statue
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 12:01:46 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: May 13, 2020, 11:38:21 am »

Set Course towards that planet.

Also try to organize an Council to rule the Space-city in my stead.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: May 13, 2020, 12:38:44 pm »

...absorb the extra sun for power.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: May 13, 2020, 01:26:27 pm »

Paint the two suns.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: May 13, 2020, 01:31:09 pm »

Sail the Death Star out of the solar system via  sails.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: May 14, 2020, 06:04:50 am »

((Fuck, I've forgotten about this game!))

Use the spaceships' defense systems/turrets to destroy the remnants of the Kakaluncha's army.
HAU: Colonize Europe and Middle East. Time for the Funkist faith to spread all around the world!
FSA: Fend off the mutant beasts with 'Strayan raw manliness.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: May 14, 2020, 08:28:58 am »

Meditate to refine my power.

Have the dinos bring in the weather machine and set it to fix the earth's weather to bearable.(with two suns, even if orbit is properly fixed, weather needs controlling) Also tell command on the other side to prep more seeds

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: May 19, 2020, 07:56:38 am »

The giant hostile to everything demon has been turned to stone.
The second sun disappears.

November 1, 9:00 PM
It is dark.
Its raining.
The surface of every continent except North America is sand.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
All animal life on Earth has evolved into bigger, stronger, and FUNKIER versions of themselves, and they also hate all humans and pumpkin zombies and want to kill them, all of them in North and south America, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East are dead.
Most of the plants on Earth are dead.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
NPC Kakaluncha has gone to rule over the afterlife.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post for the second time so random action.
Yoink didn't post so random action.

Cast a spell that will cause the giant demon to turn into a stone statue
(Turning the giant demon in to a statue = 5) Using your magical powers you turn the giant demon into stone.
(Mimics fighting = 6) The mimics kill off a bunch of the animals, but they lose a few of their members.
(Sand golems fighting = 4) They go out and kill off a bunch of the mutants.
(Friendly demons fighting = 2) They can't get close to the action so they kill no one.
(Human followers fighting = 3) They manage to kill a few demons.
Then suddenly a bunch of little monsters start pouring out of the fortress.

Set Course towards that planet.

Also try to organize an Council to rule the Space-city in my stead.

(Heading towards the planet = 6) You steer the city towards the planet, and after a bit of flying you receive a message from another ship, they'rre apparently demanding all your valuables and they say they'll destroy the city if you don't hand them over.
(Organizing a council to rule in your stead = 5) You do manage to organize a council to rule the space-city if you leave.

...absorb the extra sun for power.
(4) You use your sun god powers to eat the second sun and absorb its power.

Paint the two suns.
(2+1 For art) You quickly paint the two suns, but the quality of the painting isn't as good as you were hoping it would be.
Then the second sun disappears, and the space city starts leaving the Earth behind.

Sail the Death Star out of the solar system via  sails.
(4) You have the Death Star's sails put up and you quickly catch a solar wind and sail out of the solar system.

((Fuck, I've forgotten about this game!))

Use the spaceships' defense systems/turrets to destroy the remnants of the Kakaluncha's army.
HAU: Colonize Europe and Middle East. Time for the Funkist faith to spread all around the world!
FSA: Fend off the mutant beasts with 'Strayan raw manliness.

(Using the spaceships weapons against the army = 5) You activate the ship's weapons and take aim at what's left of Kakaluncha's army, they don't last but a few seconds against the onslaught.
(HAU colonizing Europe = 5) Your people quickly colonize Europe since everyone there is dead, they have laid claim to a barren waste land in your name.
(HAU colonizing The Middle East = 5) Your people then claim The Middle East in our name, and everyone there bows down to you because you killed several thousand of their people with your bare hands and they are afraid you'll do the same to them.
(FSA fighting off the mutants = 4) They quickly kill off the mutants.

Meditate to refine my power.

Have the dinos bring in the weather machine and set it to fix the earth's weather to bearable.(with two suns, even if orbit is properly fixed, weather needs controlling) Also tell command on the other side to prep more seeds

(Meditating to refine power = 2) You can't meditate since everyone is upset over losing the weather machine.
(Bringing over weather machine = 2) Your followers search allover for it but they can't seem to find it, looks like someone moved it without permission.
(Preping more seeds = 4) They gather more seeds and get them ready to send over.
Then suddenly the second sun disappears.

Quote from: Yoink
SEARCH THE CORPSES FOR HELL-WEED, THEN LETS GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE MORE SHOW UP.
(Searching for Hell-Weed = 3) You find one Hell-Weed join amongst the belonging of the dead creatures.
(Getting out of there before the reinforcements show up = 3) You and your buddy start leaving the area, but you see that you're being followed by some more of the creature.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Go get a drink from the local bar to celebrate the uncanceling of my favorite show.
(5) You then walk from your room to a local bar and get several drinks to celebrate the continuation of your favorite show.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Fix the damages to the fief.
(1+2 For people) You and your people only manage to fix some of the damages.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Continue fighting.
(Everyone fighting = 4) They kill a whole bunch of the mutants.
(Everyone fighting = 2) They rest for a little bit.
(Everyone fighting = 3) They manage to kill a few mutants.
(You fighting = 3) You manage to kill a few demons.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Have the mutants and demons continue to defend, while I try to summon more creatures to fight for me.
(Mutant animals defending = 4) They manage to kill off a bunch of the monks.
(Demons defending = 5) They tear through large groups of the monks.
(Summoning more creatures to fight for you = 3) You summon forth a new creature to fight for you, but you only manage to get a little monster thing.
(How many do you get = 5) But you do manage to get a whole shit load of them.

Quote from: Giant demon | Health: 96%
Attack the biggest group.
(5) It manages to kill off a whole bunch of the monks with a mighty kick.
Then it turns to stone.

Quote from: Kakaluncha's Empire
Everyone keep evacuating, and attack the guy that's trying to steal the spaceships.
(Army attaching the madman that's stealing the spaceships = 1) Before they can even react the spaceship's weapons open fire on them and they all die.
(Teams aiding in the evacuation = 6) They get everyone to safety but they lose a few guys on the way.
(Civilians evacuating to safer areas = 3) They manage to make it to the safer area.
Then CABL takes over whats left of the empire.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Use my FUNKY powers to kill all the mutated animals.
(6) You use the power of the FUNK to kill all the mutants, but you get harmed some of the mutant bits that were flying around.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 344,693,647
Oh hey the sun came back with a friend, so everything's fine now lets go back to partying.
(6) Everything's going great, except we just smoked the last of the pot!

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 48.64%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 2.14%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 38.12%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 49.32%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 0%

Percent of France destroyed: 100%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 100%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 50.32%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 36.50%

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 58