Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 103127 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #675 on: May 02, 2020, 09:10:12 am »

Turn the non hypnotized demons’ weapons and armor into mimics that will eat the demons
After casting that spell, cast another spell that starts melting the fortress, whatever material it’s made of, if it can melt, it will melt, or burn if it can’t melt
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 10:24:00 am by Naturegirl1999 »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: May 02, 2020, 09:43:36 am »

Meditate to gain power.

Have the dinos bring in cuttings and seeds from our world to plant around america.(grass, trees, vines, flowers, all sorts.)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: May 02, 2020, 10:09:05 am »

Slice the God-Emperor's head off and keep it as a trophy.
Turn my attention to the spaceships; kill the civilians/passengers and seize the spaceships for themselves.
HAU: Stop praying to the FUNKSTORM and try to make more bunkers again.
FSA: Rename ourselves to Funkist State of Australia.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: May 02, 2020, 03:58:25 pm »

Start using my anti-funk to get rid of the funk.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: May 02, 2020, 10:14:20 pm »

Use the Death Start Star to blow up the sun

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: May 03, 2020, 02:11:02 am »

Paint the Sun, for some reason I really want to commit the Sun to memory.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: May 03, 2020, 09:25:08 am »

What a good meal! Now retire to my room and catch up on my shows and spacenews.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: May 06, 2020, 09:39:38 am »

"SWEET!"   

SEAL OUR NEW BOND OF PIE-IN-THE-SKY BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP WITH FRIENDLY FISTBUMP       

"...NOW I GUESS WE JUST GOTTA FIGURE OUT WHERE TO GET SOME MORE OF THAT HELL-WEED. AND WHERE WE ARE, YEAH THAT'S PROBABLY THE FIRST STEP I GUESS. GETTING BACK TO EARTH IS HONESTLY PROBABLY THE EASY PART, THE DIMENSIONAL FABRIC AROUND HERE HAS MORE HOLES THAN THE PLOT OF... WAIT, DO YOU GET UWE BOLL MOVIES OUT HERE IN THE DEMON BLOODSPORTS DIMENSION?"   

GET BACK TO TRYNA FIGURE OUT WHERE WE ARE, ESPECIALLY IN RELATION TO WHERE WE WERE BEFORE. THERE ANY DEMON SETTLEMENTS NEARBY? STAY VIGILANT FOR ATTACKS AS ALWAYS       
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: May 07, 2020, 09:15:46 am »

The former character of Kakaluncha has been killed and beheaded by CABL, this is our second player death.
The FUNKSTROM has been removed!
THEN SUDDENLY THE SUN EXPLODES!
A giant hostile to everything demon has been summoned at the evil sorceress fortress.

November 1, 8:00 PM
The sun set, then it exploded.
Its cloudy.
The surface of every continent except North America is sand.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
All animal life on Earth has evolved into bigger, stronger, and FUNKIER versions of themselves, and they also hate all humans and pumpkin zombies and want to kill them, all of them in North and south America, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East are dead.
All the plants on Earth are dead.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
Kakaluncha didn't post so he's become a NPC.
WyrdByrd didn't post for the tenth time so random action, if they do not post by next turn they will become a NPC.

Walk around the space city to see if there is any short or long term problems in need of solving (Beyond the whole to becoming self-sustaining about food and water)
(5) After walking around for a bit you find that the long term problems you know about are the only ones that the space city has.
During your walk you see the sun explode, it doesn't seem to have much affect on the space city.

Turn the non hypnotized demons’ weapons and armor into mimics that will eat the demons
After casting that spell, cast another spell that starts melting the fortress, whatever material it’s made of, if it can melt, it will melt, or burn if it can’t melt

(Turning the hostile demons weapons and armour into mimics = 4) You quickly use your magic on the hostile demons and turn their armour and weapons into mimics.
(Weapon and armour mimics eating the demons = 5) And they quickly eat the demons that once wielded them, and luckily for you the mimics are friendly to you and your group.
(Using magic to melt the fortress = 3) You try to melt the fortress but you only manage to melt it slightly.
(Sand golums fighting = 5) They kill loads of demons.
(Hypnotized demons fighting = 5) They destroy a bunch of the mutant animals.
Then suddenly a giant demons appears and it seems to be hostile to everyone.
Then suddenly something more important happens, the sun explodes and it causes you no harm.

Meditate to gain power.

Have the dinos bring in cuttings and seeds from our world to plant around america.(grass, trees, vines, flowers, all sorts.)

(Meditating for power = 5) You meditate for a bit and finally you feel that you have become stronger.
(Dino's bringing seeds back from your world = 5) They carry dozens of different species of plants out of the portal.
(Going around America to plant the seeds = 3) They only manage to plant around your base.
Then the sun explodes, which somehow doesn't affect you.

Slice the God-Emperor's head off and keep it as a trophy.
Turn my attention to the spaceships; kill the civilians/passengers and seize the spaceships for themselves.
HAU: Stop praying to the FUNKSTORM and try to make more bunkers again.
FSA: Rename ourselves to Funkist State of Australia.

(Cutting off the God Emperor's head = 4) You walk up to the dying emperor that's slowly crawling away, and you pull out your machete and chop his head off, then you hold it up for all to see and they flee in panic.
(Killing all the passengers and seizing the spaceships = 3) You only manage to kill all the passengers and seize one of the ships.
(HAU not praying to the FUNKSTORM and instead building bunkers = 5) They stop praying and build a whole bunch of bunkers.
(FSA renaming itself to Funkist State of Australia = 4) They change the name of their group.
And the sun explodes do no damage to your nations, and the FUNKSTORM goes away.

Start using my anti-funk to get rid of the funk.
(3+1 For powers) Using the last of your anti-FUNK you remove the FUNKSTORM, and with its removal you seemed to have removed almost all FUNK in the world.
And according to your senses the sun has exploded.

Use the Death Start Star to blow up the sun
(4) You have the Death Star charge the planet destroying beam and when its fully charged you fire it at the sun which causes it to explode but somehow doesn't kill anyone or destroy any planets.

Paint the Sun, for some reason I really want to commit the Sun to memory.
(4) You quickly paint a beautiful painting of the sun, and right as you finish it the sun explodes, I guess making something to remember it by was a good idea.

What a good meal! Now retire to my room and catch up on my shows and spacenews.
(Catching up on your shows = 6) You go back to your room to sit and watch the newest episode of your favorite space drama, and after the credits roll you see an announcement that it has been canceled.
(Catching up on the spacenews = 6) Then you turn it to the news to find that nothing really major has happened while you were gone, but you also find that a massive storm is heading towards the hotel your in, also the planet you just tuned to sand had its sun explode.

"SWEET!"   

SEAL OUR NEW BOND OF PIE-IN-THE-SKY BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP WITH FRIENDLY FISTBUMP       

"...NOW I GUESS WE JUST GOTTA FIGURE OUT WHERE TO GET SOME MORE OF THAT HELL-WEED. AND WHERE WE ARE, YEAH THAT'S PROBABLY THE FIRST STEP I GUESS. GETTING BACK TO EARTH IS HONESTLY PROBABLY THE EASY PART, THE DIMENSIONAL FABRIC AROUND HERE HAS MORE HOLES THAN THE PLOT OF... WAIT, DO YOU GET UWE BOLL MOVIES OUT HERE IN THE DEMON BLOODSPORTS DIMENSION?"   

GET BACK TO TRYNA FIGURE OUT WHERE WE ARE, ESPECIALLY IN RELATION TO WHERE WE WERE BEFORE. THERE ANY DEMON SETTLEMENTS NEARBY? STAY VIGILANT FOR ATTACKS AS ALWAYS       
(Fistbumping = 5) You and your friend quickly fistbump to seal the new business partnership.
(Do they get Uwe Boll moves = 5) He tells you that yes they do get them, and he thinks they're bad.
(Figuring out where you are = 5) After searching around a bit longer you find a map of the city and according to it you are in the middle of it, and apparently the city's name is Bob.
(Where is that in relation to where you were = 2) It turns out no one has heard of this place before.
(Are the any settlements nearby = 2) If there are you haven't seen them.
(Looking for hostiles = 1) Right as your about to look for hostile entities you and your friend get jumped by a group of hostile mutants.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Find out who blocked the FUNK!
(3) You use your powers and only get a vague direction of where they are.
Then the sun exploded.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
See about replanting the fiefs crops.
(4) You and our people quickly replant the crops.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Everyone Keep fighting.
(Everyone fighting = 3) They only manage to kill a few of the mutants.
(Everyone fighting = 3) They only kill a few demons.
(Everyone fighting = 6) They kill a bunch of the mutants, but they lose a few guys as well.
(You fighting = 6) You kill a bunch of demons, and get injured in the process.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Demons and mutants keep fighting, while I try to summon a big demon to fight for me.
(Mutant animals defending = 1) A whole bunch of them get killed instead.
(Demons defending = 6) They manage to kill a bunch of the attackers, but a bunch of them die as well.
(You summoning a big demon = 6) You summon a giant demon to fight for you, but it turns out he doesn't want to do that so he's hostile to everything.
You also detect a enemy spell caster in the fighting.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Try to crawl a way from the madman as fast as possible, and everyone else do as they were.
(Crawling away from the madman = 2) Try as you might you can't crawl fast enough and he copes off your head.
(Army 1 evacing civilians = 3) They only help a few guys out.
(Army 2 evacing civilians = 1) They lose several of their guys.
(Teams aiding in the evacuation = 5) They evac tones of people.
(Civilians evacuating to safer areas = 4) They get a bunch out.
(People loading into the spaceships = 3) The only get a few loaded on as the madman attacks and kills everyone on one of the ships.
(What does the FUNKSTORM do = 3) The FUNKSTORM Weakens.
Then the storm goes away.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 344,693,647
Oh hey the ground went back to normal, lets go back to smoking pot and singing songs.
(5) And everything goes back to normal for them.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 48.64%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 2.34%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 10.65%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 49.32%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 0%

Percent of France destroyed: 100%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 100%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 50.32%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 36.50%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: May 07, 2020, 09:44:47 am »

Make the Death star's thermal exhaut port smaller.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: May 07, 2020, 09:48:06 am »

((Because the sun exploded, will the other planets orbit Jupiter now? Or am I overthinking?))

Turn as much of the fortress as I can into mimics, have all of the mimics attack the giant demon
Cast spells on the mimics that give them more defense against physical and magical damage
Summon 3 swords, one for each human with me, and give one sword to each human
Turn my hands and feet into four hooked talons and fly towards the giant demon and tear apart one of its eyes and fly into the socket. Look for its brain and start tearing it apart
The demon is very large. We are small enough to be parasites to it

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: May 07, 2020, 10:32:38 am »

Explore space searching for an habitable planet.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: May 07, 2020, 11:53:17 am »

Honestly.

Restore the Sun. And stabilize the planetary orbits too.

Have the Dinos continue planting. Have the other dinos bring in the shield generators to cover North America.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: May 07, 2020, 12:03:44 pm »

As god of the sun, restore the sun.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: May 07, 2020, 12:45:11 pm »

((Yiu can roll for what the 3 humans decide to do))
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 58