Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 103100 times)

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #660 on: April 20, 2020, 01:12:08 pm »

Magically spawn a death star cause Ièm a god, and get my cats to build some kind of planetary shield.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: April 21, 2020, 10:20:54 am »

Just stab the God-Emperor of Mankind multiple times.
HAU: Build and retreat to underground bunkers, but keep on praying while being underground.
FSA: Walk to the Down Under by foot, then.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: April 21, 2020, 11:43:33 am »

Make a new painting of the damaged Earth.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: April 21, 2020, 05:51:13 pm »

Well, that seems sufficient revenge. Earth's gonna die without water or plants, and nothing will remain except sand. Back to vacation!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: April 26, 2020, 07:46:42 am »

November 1, 7:00 PM
Its sunny.
Its FUNKY.
The surface of every continent is sand, and all the water on the surface is gone.
The FUNKSTORM has grown to cover all of Europe, the Middle East, and the northern parts of Africa.
A massive storm of FUNK energy is still lingering around the now devastated France, all of Europe and parts of Africa.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
All animal life on Earth has evolved into bigger, stronger, and FUNKIER versions of themselves, and they also hate all humans and pumpkin zombies and want to kill them, all of them in North and south America, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East are dead.
All the plants on Earth are dead.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the ninth time so random action.
WyrdByrd didn't post for the eighth time so random action.
Yoink didn't post for the second time so random action.

Dina Actions: Send the dinos to go get the sugar cannons and my personal stash of candy gem apples.
The rest should set up a base camp for desert conditions. Place is crazier than when we left.

Meditate to boost my power. I'm going to need it.

(Dinos getting the sugar cannons and personal stash of candy gem apples = 6) Your dinos quickly begin bringing the items through the portal, but in their haste to bring the items through they accidentally break a one of the sugar cannons and a few of the candy gem apples.
(Setting up camp for desert conditions = 4) It takes a bit but they manage to build the platform under the portal and then assemble the base camp around the platform.
(Meditating to boost power = 2) Its hard to meditate with all the construction and moving about.

Use some magic to create sand golems to fight the fortress guards
(Creating sand golems = 4) You quickly use your powers to form some of the sand into large humanoid shapes, give them life, and order them to attack.
(Sand golems fighting the fortress guards = 4) They immediately go on the attack and start killing the mutated animals that have started flooding out of the fortress.

Fix the space station.
(3) It takes longer than expected to clear the damaged parts from the space station, and they only manage to rebuild the sector, they don't get around to wiring it or replacing the life support systems.

Magically spawn a death star cause Ièm a god, and get my cats to build some kind of planetary shield.
(Spawning a death star = 4) Using your godly powers you summon a death start in orbit of one of your planets.
(Cats building a planetary shield = 5) The cats quickly build a planetary shield that they say will block any attack that tries to get past it.

Just stab the God-Emperor of Mankind multiple times.
HAU: Build and retreat to underground bunkers, but keep on praying while being underground.
FSA: Walk to the Down Under by foot, then.

(Finding the God-Emperor = 4) You use your powers to detect the God-Emperor, and after several minutes of searching you finally find him in some building planing the evacuation.
(Stabbing him a bunch of times = 6) You then teleport next to him and stab him several times while his advisors look on shocked, and as your about to lash into another flurry of stabs you suddenly get shot twice by one of the guards, luckily for you he has to reload so you have time to get to cover before he can fire again.
(HAU building underground bunkers = 3) They only manage to build three bunkers.
(HAU hiding in them = 5) And as soon as they finish, the bunkers are filled to capacity.
(HAU continuing to pray to the FUNKSTORM = 5) They continue to pray and the storm continues to exist at its current strength.
(FSA walking to Australia = 6) It takes forever for them to wall all that way, and they lose a few guys on the way but they finally make it to Australia.

Make a new painting of the damaged Earth.
(3+1 For previous art) You sit for a minute looking at what has become of the Earth before you start to paint, and when you finish you step back and look at the beautiful painting you've created.

Well, that seems sufficient revenge. Earth's gonna die without water or plants, and nothing will remain except sand. Back to vacation!
(3) After having severely damaging your enemy you feel its time to go and enjoy the rest of your vacation, but when you get back to the hotel you find that you can't get room service because there are rats in the kitchen, but they do give you a coupon for a nearby restaurant.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
Try to find out where the beam that turned everything to sand came from.
(3) You spend several minutes trying to figure out where the beam came from but all you can figure out is a general direction instead of an actual origin.

Quote from: Yoink
SEE IF WE CAN FIND A MAP OF THE CITY.
(3) After searching a gas station you find a map, but it's a subway map and you haven't seen a subway entrance yet so its not the most useful thing.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Something's damaged the connection to the FUNKIVERSE I must repair the connection, recombine the Earth with the FUNKIVERSE.
(3) You try to reconnect the Earth and the FUNKIVERSE but you only manage to open a portal to it.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Have the army, teams, civilians continue to retreat to the Middle East, while others try to fix the spaceships.
(Army 1 evacing civilians = 4) They continue to evac the civilians.
(Army 2 evacing civilians = 2) They can't seem to find any people in the area.
(Teams aiding in the evacuation = 6) They manage to get some people out but they lose a few of their own along the way.
(Civilians evacuating to safer areas = 2) They continue to panic and find themselves unable to escape.
(Repairing the spaceships = 5) It takes some time but they manage to fix the ships and get them ready for launch.
(What does the FUNKSTORM do = 5) It continues to devastate the area.
Suddenly a guy appears next to you and he immediately starts stabbing you, luckily one of your guards manages to shoot him before you get stabbed some more, but the guy is still alive and isn't that far away.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Try to use some of my holy magic to turn the sand in and around my fief back to dirt.
(2) Try as you might the magic just can't seem to turn the sand to dirt.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Everyone continue to attack, while I aid in the fight.
(Everyone fighting = 4) They tear their way through the mutant animals and a few demons.
(Everyone fighting = 2) They get stuck in the back and are unable to fight.
(Everyone fighting = 4) They also kill a bunch of hostile entities.
(You fighting = 5) You kill a few demons all by yourself.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Release the mutant animals while the demons continue to defend, and I shall cast spells on the enemy.
(Releasing the mutants and having them fight = 3) You quickly release the mutants and they seem to do quite poorly against the enemy fighters.
(Demons defending = 6) They manage to kill a bunch of the enemy but those wins are not without loss.
(Casting spells on the enemy = 3) Your spell hits the wrong spot and only kills a handful of the enemy.
Now there golems made of sand attacking as well as the monk army.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 344,693,647
Oh shit everything turned to sand, oh well the pot will distract us.
(2) OH SHIT ITS NOT WORKING, BAD TRIP MAN, BAD TRIP!

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 48.64%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 2.34%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 5.76%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 49.32%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 0%

Percent of France destroyed: 100%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 97.76%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 40.23%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 36.50%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: April 26, 2020, 07:55:02 am »

Attempt to hypnotize the guards to attack each other
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 09:49:47 am by Naturegirl1999 »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: April 26, 2020, 09:13:13 am »

continue fixing the Space station.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: April 26, 2020, 10:03:59 am »

Use death star to randomly blow up planetary objects that are not part of my empire

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: April 26, 2020, 10:06:00 am »

Candy grants great power, and each of these candy gem apples are crystallized essences of that ability.

With CGA in hand, cut off all other dimensional phenomena around the planet.(other than our more scientific portal.)

The dinos meanwhile are to use the sugar cannons to blast the earth on the continent back to normal.(bonus thanks to being made of sugar)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: April 27, 2020, 12:23:58 pm »

Run around like crazy and slice and dice the guardsmen around their God Emperor while spinning to make it harder to hit me.
When all the guardsmen are dead, leap at the God Emperor and finish him off by combo-stabbing his throat.
HAU: Build more bunkers, keep praying to the FUNKSTORM.
FSA: Start proselytizing the inhabitants of Australia.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: April 27, 2020, 04:27:59 pm »

Paint my cockroach-infested fridge from before all this happened.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: April 29, 2020, 11:44:47 pm »

LET'S BREAK FOR LUNCH. TIME TO EAT SOME OF THIS JUNK FOOD!   
CHAT WHILE WE EAT.   

"SO, WHERE ARE YOU FROM, FRIENDO? I DUNNO ABOUT YOU, BUT I'M FROM, UH, THE MORTAL PLANE I GUESS YOU'D CALL IT? I COME FROM A PLACE CALLED EARTH, NOT SURE HOW WELL-KNOWN IT IS OUT HERE. THING IS, I DON'T KNOW HOW IT IS WHERE YOU'RE FROM, BUT BACK HOME - IF WE COULD GET OUR HANDS ON SOME OF THIS HELL-WEED THEY SMOKE HERE - WE COULD MAKE ABSOLUTE BANK SELLING THAT STUFF."

TALK BUSINESS WITH MY BUDDY!

"THINK ABOUT IT! WEED THAT SOMEHOW TELEPORTS YOU TO A SPOOKY-ASS HOSPITAL IN SOME ZOMBIE-INFESTED CORNER OF THE DEMON BLOODSPORTS DIMENSION?? PEOPLE WOULD SELL THEIR OWN GRANNIES FOR JUST A LI'L TOKE OF THAT STUFF. MIGHT WANT TO SET UP SOME KINDA PORTAL ON THIS END TO HAVE ANY SURVIVING, REPEAT CUSTOMERS, BUT THOSE ARE DETAILS WE'LL WORK OUT LATER. MOVE OVER, FLAKKA, THERE'S A NEW GAME IN TOWN! WHAT SAY YOU?!"   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: April 29, 2020, 11:59:04 pm »

Go eat at the restaurant then. Should have some decent food!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: May 02, 2020, 08:02:32 am »

All the surface water has returned!

November 1, 7:30 PM
The sun is starting to go down.
Its FUNKY.
The surface of every continent except North America is sand.
The FUNKSTORM has grown to cover all of Europe, the Middle East, and the northern parts of Africa.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
All animal life on Earth has evolved into bigger, stronger, and FUNKIER versions of themselves, and they also hate all humans and pumpkin zombies and want to kill them, all of them in North and south America, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East are dead.
All the plants on Earth are dead.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the tenth time so random action, if they do not post by next turn they will become a NPC.
WyrdByrd didn't post for the ninth time so random action.
Smoke Mirrors didn't post so random action.

Attempt to hypnotize the guards to attack each other
(Hypnotizing the guards = 5) You use your magic to hypnotize several of the demons and they believe you're their leader so they move to protect your group and attack and kill the other demons.
(Sand golums fighting = 3) They only kill a few of the mutant animals.

continue fixing the Space station.
(4) Your people quickly finish building and installing the remaining systems and when there inspection they find the station to be in working order.

Use death star to randomly blow up planetary objects that are not part of my empire
(Blowing up planetary objects = 4) You drive the Death Start around and blowup a few moons and asteroids.

Candy grants great power, and each of these candy gem apples are crystallized essences of that ability.

With CGA in hand, cut off all other dimensional phenomena around the planet.(other than our more scientific portal.)

The dinos meanwhile are to use the sugar cannons to blast the earth on the continent back to normal.(bonus thanks to being made of sugar)
(Using CGA to cut off all other dimensional phenomena = 5) You use one of your CGAs to cut off all dimensional phenomena on the Earth, which isn't very much apparently as you find that there is only one other portal besides your own which is closed by your magic, you also feel like you thwarted an attempt to join the Earth and another dimension.
(Using the cannons to turn the North American continent back to normal = 4) Using the sugar cannons you turn the North America continent back to normal, but the plants are still dead.

Run around like crazy and slice and dice the guardsmen around their God Emperor while spinning to make it harder to hit me.
When all the guardsmen are dead, leap at the God Emperor and finish him off by combo-stabbing his throat.
HAU: Build more bunkers, keep praying to the FUNKSTORM.
FSA: Start proselytizing the inhabitants of Australia.

(Spinning around to make it harder to hit you = 6) Your spinning causes you to get dizzy after a bit and you fall over and hurt yourself on some broken glass.
(Running around killing guards = 5) You run around and kill all the guards even the ones that just showed up.
(Finishing off the God Emperor with combo stabbing = 4) After having to chase him for a bit you finally catch up to him and stab the crap out of him, but he continues to crawl away just barely hanging on to his life.
(HAU building more bunkers = 2) Their to busy getting out of the way of the storm to bother building bunkers.
(HAU praying to the FUNKSTORM = 2) Their prayers get interrupted by people having to go to the bathroom, get some food, take care of children, and other things.
(FSA proselytizing the people of Australia = 5) They quickly convert most of the people in Australia into Funkists.

Paint my cockroach-infested fridge from before all this happened.
(Remembering what the cockroach-infested fridge looked like = 5) You remember your cockroach-infested fridge quite well and you miss it dearly.
(Painting the fridge = 4) So you paint it to keep its memory fresh and always visible, and you feel the painting turned out quite well.

LET'S BREAK FOR LUNCH. TIME TO EAT SOME OF THIS JUNK FOOD!   
CHAT WHILE WE EAT.   

"SO, WHERE ARE YOU FROM, FRIENDO? I DUNNO ABOUT YOU, BUT I'M FROM, UH, THE MORTAL PLANE I GUESS YOU'D CALL IT? I COME FROM A PLACE CALLED EARTH, NOT SURE HOW WELL-KNOWN IT IS OUT HERE. THING IS, I DON'T KNOW HOW IT IS WHERE YOU'RE FROM, BUT BACK HOME - IF WE COULD GET OUR HANDS ON SOME OF THIS HELL-WEED THEY SMOKE HERE - WE COULD MAKE ABSOLUTE BANK SELLING THAT STUFF."

TALK BUSINESS WITH MY BUDDY!

"THINK ABOUT IT! WEED THAT SOMEHOW TELEPORTS YOU TO A SPOOKY-ASS HOSPITAL IN SOME ZOMBIE-INFESTED CORNER OF THE DEMON BLOODSPORTS DIMENSION?? PEOPLE WOULD SELL THEIR OWN GRANNIES FOR JUST A LI'L TOKE OF THAT STUFF. MIGHT WANT TO SET UP SOME KINDA PORTAL ON THIS END TO HAVE ANY SURVIVING, REPEAT CUSTOMERS, BUT THOSE ARE DETAILS WE'LL WORK OUT LATER. MOVE OVER, FLAKKA, THERE'S A NEW GAME IN TOWN! WHAT SAY YOU?!"   
(Pausing for lunch = 4) You and your friend stop for a bit and eat some of the snacks you've collected.
(Finding out where he's from = 5) He tells you that he's from a rural community and hasn't been in a town this sized in a long time.
(Has he heard of Earth = 5) It turns out he has heard of Earth, apparently they get some Earth TV channels and sometimes humans will find there selves in trapped in the Bloodsports dimension.
(Talking business = 3) At first he doesn't seem that interested.
(How does he feel about selling Hell Weed = 5) But when you keep talking he gets more interested and becomes more interested in selling the Hell Weed to people.

Go eat at the restaurant then. Should have some decent food!
(4) You go to the restaurant and use your coupon to get a free meal, and it is quite a good meal you get.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
Use my powers to put the water back where it belongs.
(2+2 For powers) Using you powers you return the oceans, rivers, lakes, ponds, and swamps back to their original places.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Use the portal to allow the Earth and the FUNKIVERSE to be one again.
(5-3 For some other action) Just as you are about to succeed something happens and not only prevents you from joining the two it closes your portal to the FUNKIVERSE.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Runaway from my attacker and call the rest of my guards to attack him, while the army, teams, civilians continue to retreat to the Middle East, and everyone starts loading into the spaceships.
(Calling your guards to attack him = 6) You call your guards to kill the man and they rush in to fight, but some of them don't and they instead run away, then you hear all your guards get murdered by that guy.
(Running away from your attacker = 5-2 For damaged received last turn) So you hall ass away, but he stays on your tail and eventually catches up to you and stabs you some more, you are now bleeding on the floor nearly dead.
(Army 1 evacing civilians = 2) They can't find any one to evac.
(Army 2 evacing civilians = 3) They only find a few people to get out.
(Teams aiding in the evacuation = 3) They also only evac a few people.
(Civilians evacuating to safer areas = 5) The keep fleeing in droves.
(People loading into the spaceships = 3) Only a few manage to get on.
(What does the FUNKSTORM do = 4) It stays steady and keeps destroying.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Try again to use some of my holy magic to turn the sand in and around my fief back to dirt.
(4) You use your magic to change the sand back, and it works this time, but then suddenly all the sand every where changes back to dirt.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Continuing to attack, while I aid in the fight.
(Everyone fighting = 3) They only kill a few of the demons.
(Everyone fighting = 6) They kill a few mutants but lose a few of their own.
(Everyone fighting = 6) They also kill some mutants and lose some of their own.
(You fighting = 5) You manage to kill several demons by yourself.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Keep casting spells while the mutant animals and demons continue to defend the fort.
(Casting spells on the enemy = 5) You spells explode the attackers.
(Mutant animals defending = 3) The mutants do a poor job of defending the fort.
(Demons defending = 4) They manage to kill a bunch of the warriors.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 344,693,647
Quick try to find a new distraction.
(3) The new distraction doesn't last very long, but then suddenly the ground goes back to normal and everyone stops panicking .

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 48.64%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 2.34%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 5.76%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 49.32%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 0%

Percent of France destroyed: 100%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 100%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 45.54%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 36.50%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: May 02, 2020, 09:01:34 am »

Walk around the space city to see if there is any short or long term problems in need of solving (Beyond the whole to becoming self-sustaining about food and water)
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 58