Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 30

Author Topic: Fire Emblem: Marks of Royalty IC  (Read 23723 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem: Marks of Royalty IC
« Reply #330 on: March 19, 2020, 07:30:41 pm »

"Make sure you're eat something and drink a glass of water before you go to bed. I'm not going to waste supplies on it if you get a hangover."
Flavius gives a friendly wave as he heads to the bar to follow his own advice, ordering food for himself after sitting down.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 19, 2020, 07:35:10 pm »

Emma nods.
"It's something better enjoyed in company, Burhardt."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 19, 2020, 08:47:28 pm »

"Lady Emma is correct. As pleasant as solitary enjoyment may seem, good company improves the flavor."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 20, 2020, 03:44:04 am »

"Just like a good beer becomes even tastier in good company, dowahahahaha!"
"Funny how we're drinking different beverages yet have the same wisdoms about our drinks no matter your status in life."
"Doesn't matter if beer, wine or whatever, alcohol unites people, it seems."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 20, 2020, 04:18:32 am »

"Oh, it's not that I'm averse to beer either. But, if the good gentleman here offers some fine wine, who am I to decline?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 20, 2020, 02:18:32 pm »

"Sharing wine is however much better one-on-one, unless you're either very daring..."
"...Or you have already opened a bottle and want to enlighten a few people."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 20, 2020, 03:44:52 pm »

"Oh, I wouldn't mind getting enlightened right now, Sir, dowahahaha!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 20, 2020, 08:11:03 pm »

"And I will decline a sample."
"This wine is not supposed to be just another way of getting drunk."
>Yes?

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 21, 2020, 11:25:00 am »

"You telling me I would get drunk from a little sample? Dowahahaha!"
"I can already tell that your brand of humor will grow on me, Sir."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 21, 2020, 12:21:11 pm »

Nuallán's expression changed to paternalistic, condescending pity after Tanec apparently failed to understand what he'd meant, but it changed back when he remembered there was still a question unanswered.

"Now Monsieur Burhardt, just what sort of unusual scrap happened? As Fersand himself has said, we are joining this merry band and being kept abreast of the situation would be appreciated."
>Yes?

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 21, 2020, 02:49:24 pm »

"Probably. I wouldn't be surprised if they started telling their friends about this little ordeal. But as much as I love giving reality checks to people who live under a rock, I'm just hoping that we can deal with something bigger next time. It's no fun when your opponents don't fight back."

"Well that simplifies things a bit. I'll make sure to try and find this contact of theirs. Who knows, might have a connection to our main problem. I'd put a few thousand gold on that." Fersand replied, taking another swig of the bottle of wine, barely paying attention as the conversation moved on as a sort of wine discussion. Not that he’d have cared about it, seeing as he just liked alcohol for very simple reasons. Of course, when Nuallan spoke about the purpose of the wine, Fersand felt compelled to make a statement in between his drinks, still somehow not being done with his bottle.

“You can say that, but that’s kinda what wine and beer are for in the first place. If you’re not aiming to get drunk, then you might as well drink water."

As for Flavius, the Inn Keeper was fairly quick to produce a dish for eating, mostly consisting of warm bread and meat, as if having anticipated more hungry mouths to feed, “Seems like you two group o’ travelers know each other. Meetin’ up here before going into Pernrith, or are ya goin’ somewhere else?” he asked idly, taking a breather for a few seconds despite not seeming to have that much of a busy building.
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 21, 2020, 03:06:29 pm »

"And you may say that, but were getting drunk your only intent then you would have long finished the bottle."
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 03:10:13 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 21, 2020, 03:36:18 pm »

"We ran afoul of a fraudulent toll group. I was hoping to get us through the whole affair without needing to come to blows, but um..." Burhardt paused as he attempted to word the next part diplomatically. "...One among our number was recognized by them. And they mistakenly thought to raise arms against us. The whole experience was very unpleasant."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 21, 2020, 03:41:53 pm »

"Lass, right now we are just beatin' the shit out of small fishes in a pond, but ya know bigger fishes will go after us."
"Fancy pants jackasses might see this as an 'opportunity' to deal with ya and yer brother. So I wouldn't be shocked if we have to put our dukes up against a bunch of royal losers. Oooor, ya know...their goons, then we kill the guys in charge."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 21, 2020, 03:50:43 pm »

Flavius quickly takes a bite of the bread, enjoying the simple comfort of a warm loaf to eat before responding to the inn keeper.
"Aye, going to Pernrith. Our caravan has business there, and our friend here probably thought it best to get some extra help on account of the recent goings on."
Flavius gestures to Fersand as he speaks, before going to get a bite of the meat on his plate.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 30