Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 30

Author Topic: Fire Emblem: Marks of Royalty IC  (Read 23718 times)

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem: Marks of Royalty IC
« Reply #345 on: March 21, 2020, 03:51:35 pm »

Tanec catches a glimpse of Flavius' order and looks towards the innkeeper.

"Oi, my good man, can I have the same dish, bread and meat?"
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 03:59:23 pm by SirAston »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 21, 2020, 04:07:51 pm »

"We ran afoul of a fraudulent toll group. I was hoping to get us through the whole affair without needing to come to blows, but um..." Burhardt paused as he attempted to word the next part diplomatically. "...One among our number was recognized by them. And they mistakenly thought to raise arms against us. The whole experience was very unpleasant."
"On the bright side, it was far more unpleasant for the other side since you were the ones who came out victorious. "
"Archery is another passion of mine, which is why I am joining you. May the Cult hopefully be our next quarry."

"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 21, 2020, 04:27:06 pm »

Burhardt grumbled something about being stabbed before speaking up properly. "Yes, it would be nice if we could proceed directly to dealing with the cult. I would like to put this whole business behind us as soon as we are able."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 21, 2020, 07:17:20 pm »

"They are truly despicable."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 22, 2020, 04:43:59 am »

Evelin was listening quietly for a while and not because the alcohol was getting to her, and when the Cult was mentioned, she grinned.

"They sound like buncha people who need to get stabbed in the face few times, ya know?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 22, 2020, 05:43:03 am »

"Quite right, milady. Although I would prefer them get stabbed in the face, in the guts, in the wrists, in the ankles, while being surrounded by fire. There are people in the cult that do not deserve a grave, and that's coming from someone who buried some dead highwaymen just now."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 22, 2020, 05:44:44 am »

"Sadly, sometimes something must be done about those who bring violence upon others. Even if I'd prefer it any other way."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #352 on: March 22, 2020, 09:51:41 am »

"I hate them," Morgan said, vehemently somewhat abruptly. Judging by the mage's expression, they'd surprised themselves with the statement. Surprise turned to nervousness as Morgan glanced around at the people involved in the conversation. "Uhh, sorry, I shouldn't interrupt. Sorry." It almost seemed like the mage was physically shrinking away from the others, though Morgan still made no move to actually run away.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 22, 2020, 09:20:14 pm »

"Lady Morgan, is something the matter?"
>Yes?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #354 on: March 23, 2020, 07:49:08 pm »

"Umm. . ." Morgan glanced around furtively, searching for some form of direction.

"No. I'm fine. I just. . . I'm fine. I don't like them. They're bad people."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: March 23, 2020, 07:55:56 pm »

"Is something aside from the Cult distressing you?"
>Yes?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #356 on: March 23, 2020, 08:10:23 pm »

Morgan shook their head.

"No, nothing except the cult." A lie, technically; Morgan was getting a bit hungry watching other people eat, but being Morgan, the mage had not made any attempts to obtain food on their own.
"I want to burn them all alive and -"

Morgan coughed, then went back to silently looking nervous.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: March 23, 2020, 08:23:23 pm »

Burhardt was stunned by the momentary display. That did not seem healthy. After a moment, he relaxed, just a little. It wasn't like Cocytus hadn't also made similar statements. But it was still unexpected.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: March 23, 2020, 08:35:14 pm »

There's madness in those eyes...
Odette said nothing though, she had already suspected that something wasn't quite right with the mage, and the whole bug-eyed thing just now only deepened that hunch. Instead she continued to silently sip the ale she'd ordered while the others had socialized.
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: March 23, 2020, 09:02:19 pm »

"..." Nuallán fell silent for a few seconds before turning to the the rest of the group.
"May I assume that is not part of her normal behavior, judging by your reactions?"
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 30