Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 30

Author Topic: Fire Emblem: Marks of Royalty IC  (Read 23734 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem: Marks of Royalty IC
« Reply #300 on: March 18, 2020, 11:48:29 am »

Burhardt seemed a little surprised by the proclamation, but... "Oh. Very well, I thank you for taking me into your care."

Sheyra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 18, 2020, 12:04:01 pm »

Alina would reach into one of the large sleeves on her robes, pulling out a small Fire tome and showing it to Morgan.

"Um... I have the most practice with this one, but my teacher showed me how to use all the basic Anima tomes."
And she'd up and over at Gunvald as she was addressed. His initial reaction was more the one she was expecting, but once he apologized and bowed, Alina would look a bit startled, shaking her head a bit in surprise.
"Y-you don't have to apologize to me, Prince...! Um, it's a honor to, um, make your acquaintance."
Alina would do a sort of half bow from her seat, her free hand darting up to hold her oversized hat on her head as it threatened to spill to the floor, before she straightened and fixed her hat.
"I'm, um, here to fulfill my sworn duty as part of the ancient pact. I'll... do my best to help!"
The girl looked determined to do her part, but the hand clenching the tome against her chest would belie her own uncertainty.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 18, 2020, 12:08:21 pm »

"My, my, Without offering me dinner first? How cheeky."
"But I suppose I could have a glass."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 18, 2020, 12:34:45 pm »

"Some pleasures are to be enjoyed no matter the time of day, Miss Emma. This is one of them." Nuallán replied while pouring Emma a glass of red wine with practiced, almost choreographed movements. The wine had a light aroma of raspberry, with even more discreet fragrances of fresh bread and hazelnut.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 18, 2020, 12:47:28 pm »

Odette rolled her eyes at the flamboyant nobleman. Great, just when that knucklehead Fionn had up and disappeared, here was someone who might damn well surpass his smug nature. Well, at least the soldier seemed alright, if a bit too eager. Though... this girl here was a mere child. Were they really going to take a youngling with them on a quest to slay ruthless dragon worshipers who already had several atrocities under their belts? Really? Odette had heard some of the tales of the Crimson Witch in her travels, of course. It'd been hard not to...
   But this clearly was not the one described in said tales. For now though she decided to hold her tongue, whatever old pact the girl spoke of upholding were not her customs, nor anything she knew much about, and it seemed the girl was unlikely to be dissuaded. That didn't stop Odette from making a mental note to keep an eye out for the young pup, though.
"Odette of Dragon's Head," she said simply. "Huntress by trade. Well, more of a bounty hunter these days, truth be told..."
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 18, 2020, 03:08:15 pm »

Flavius didn't say much after Eydis had gone off to "Have words with" the guard that had apparently done something to earn the ire of both her and Cocytus. He didn't like the thought of what they'd do with him so he kept occupied with moving with the rest of the group to the inn. He politely waited as everyone else introduced themselves (well, as polite as one can be when sending glares to a certain person at the bar.) before finally introducing himself.
"I'm Flavius O’Siodhachain. I'm a healer.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 18, 2020, 04:55:55 pm »

"Ah, some good wine!" Evelin placed her almost-empty glass in front of Nuallan. "Do share some with me too, if your generosity allows!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #307 on: March 18, 2020, 05:45:21 pm »

Morgan, quietly listening to the conversation, seemed to remember something after a few moments.
"Oh, right. I live with the Carlyles. Does that matter?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 18, 2020, 05:48:42 pm »

"Of course. The pleasures of life should be enjoyed when you can."
Emma calmly takes in the wine's aroma.
"A fruity, nutty touch. Not too exciting, but not too safe."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 18, 2020, 06:00:33 pm »

"It does allow for it, as long as a clean glass is involved. Never mix." Nuallán told Evelin, filling another glass and replacing hers with it.
"I see you can identify the aroma and bouquet. But there is a final touch that sets this one apart from any other table wine." he commented before taking another sip. There was a fresh spiciness mixed in, so difficult to notice it at first it felt like a surprise when tasting it.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 18, 2020, 08:35:37 pm »

Emma, indeed, detects such spice, lifting an eyebrow after taking a brief sip.
"A hint.....of spice. Interesting. It wouldn't be my first choice of wine, but....certainly one worthy of its pedigree."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 18, 2020, 09:46:38 pm »

"And why is that? Do you prefer white, or do you perhaps mean older vintages?"
>Yes?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 19, 2020, 12:57:51 am »

Evelin took the new glass of wine, and began 'enjoying' the wine.

The glass was empty in half a minute.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 19, 2020, 01:15:49 am »

"..." Nuallán watched Evelin in silence before asking the question he'd been meaning to.
"How did you like it, Evelin?"
>Yes?

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 19, 2020, 03:40:53 am »

Finally being done with burying the bodies, Tanec washes his hands at the nearby river before proceeding to the inn the rest of the group was heading to.
He didn't enter it in a very subtle - or silent, for that matter - way.

"Took a while, but everybody's on their way to be judged by the gods now."
"Or you could say, every body, hoho."

Tanec then takes a moment to look at the merry gathering in the inn.

"... Well, everyone's suddenly became so posh, that's unusual."
"Then again, most of you are of blue blood, always mixes well with red wine, dowahahaha!"

With that, he approaches the new faces.

"Tanec Bronir Nhabaa, free mercenary. Honest pay, honest mouth, honest arrow."
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 30