Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 30

Author Topic: Fire Emblem: Marks of Royalty IC  (Read 23725 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem: Marks of Royalty IC
« Reply #315 on: March 19, 2020, 07:22:58 am »

"And why is that? Do you prefer white, or do you perhaps mean older vintages?"
"Oh, no, nothing like that. I just prefer something a little stronger; I've always been more for whiskey as my choice of drink."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 19, 2020, 10:01:57 am »

"Delicious!" She pushed the glass toward Nuallan again.

"I shall ask for more. And you bet I shall pester my father to buy some barrels from your family, too. What was the place?" Then she looked at Emma.

"You? And whiskey? I wouldn't guess!" She thumbs-up'd right in Emma's face. "I like you already!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 19, 2020, 10:27:14 am »

Emma quietly chuckles.
"Oh my, how spirited."

Sheyra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: March 19, 2020, 11:57:54 am »

Seeing that she was no longer the center of attention, Alina would sigh ever so softly with relief as she'd tuck her magic tome back into her sleeve, sitting back in her chair again. This sort of environment wasn't uncomfortable at all for her, given how often her master spent time drinking in the various inns and taverns they'd stayed the night in during their travels. So she'd do what she always did, as she'd pull out a different book, this one from one of the pockets on her side, as she'd open it and begin to read while the others enjoyed their wine.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: March 19, 2020, 12:07:02 pm »

"Oh, no, nothing like that. I just prefer something a little stronger; I've always been more for whiskey as my choice of drink."
"I see. What a shame."
"I have to admit to finding all whiskeys I have tasted so far lacking severely in... nuance."

"Delicious!" She pushed the glass toward Nuallan again.
"Beaumont. And while I do prefer actual appreciation over drinking our wines due to their status, I assure you that taking it slower makes it more enjoyable." Nuallán said as he had wine poured into Evelin's glass, though half the previous amount.

"Tanec Bronir Nhabaa, free mercenary. Honest pay, honest mouth, honest arrow."
"Nuallán Beaumont." he said, gesturing with his glass towards Tanec.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 12:09:33 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 19, 2020, 12:09:12 pm »

"Got it."

The wine was gone in half the previous time, anyway.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 19, 2020, 12:37:03 pm »

"It's a favourite among sailors and adventurers. I must confess, I picked up a taste for it on my journeys out of Manoran."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 19, 2020, 12:59:48 pm »

"Pleasure to meet you, Sir Beaumont."
"And... Heh. Once the evening's coming to a close, wine's just another way to get drunk. Dunno what's supposed to be so special about it."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 19, 2020, 02:29:17 pm »

"Oh my. But fine wines are works of art, and even the way they are consumed can tell you something about the person."

Nuallán's comment was mostly aimed at Emma, who he'd been talking to, though it certainly applied to all three people interacting with him. He also calmly pulled the wine bottle closer to keep it away from what had started looking like a growing gathering of drunkards.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 03:19:28 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 19, 2020, 02:45:53 pm »

"Oh? That's quite interesting."
"So what do you deduce about me, then?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 19, 2020, 03:44:16 pm »

"I will risk saying you know how to thoroughly enjoy yourself, and you appreciate romance."
"I also deduced your taste in alcohol could use some improvement." he added, in a joking tone.
>Yes?

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 19, 2020, 05:51:09 pm »

"That was an easy observation, Sir, that lady's here a tease and a flirt in one effective package."
"Keeps the battle spirit alive though. If one's not willing to fight for such a face, then a lunatic's curse upon them, dowahahaha!"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 19, 2020, 05:55:38 pm »

"Is wine truly such a deep subject?" Burhardt's tone was of genuine curiosity, rather than dismissive.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 19, 2020, 06:51:30 pm »

"Why, it is. The type of grape, the quality of the harvest, the time spent aging and the barrel it is aged in, as well as how you enjoy the final product, all matter."
"It is much like courtship. At first it is the main aroma that catches your attention, complemented by the bouquet's notes. The enjoyment of the taste upon your tongue follows, followed by the warmth that spreads through your body like the blossoming of a rose."
>Yes?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 19, 2020, 06:57:25 pm »

"That's all really quite interesting. I confess that I wasn't aware that there were so many factors. I never drink it myself."
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 30