Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 484921 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #990 on: June 28, 2019, 09:25:49 am »

Spoiler: medic n°2 (click to show/hide)

go for the Last gunner seat. Unless someone with higher gun skills than D6 wants it, in that case take a passanger seat
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Beary Serious
« Reply #991 on: June 28, 2019, 12:02:10 pm »

Take a passenger sear in the back, making sure my rifle is ready.

Spoiler: Jack Hansan (click to show/hide)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: June 28, 2019, 04:33:59 pm »

"Tell me, Triple-8-chan, am I going to be cleaning up demon bullshit before we even get to our destination?"

Ask 888-ball
Take a seat. If we're short a gunner, take a gunner seat. If not, just take a passenger seat and put on some tunes using my OMNITECH music player.

Spoiler: Eddrick, Sanitation (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: June 28, 2019, 07:45:57 pm »

Ready. Test out the Symbiote on the ride over. If a subject is necessary for testing, attempt to cajole Lucy into helping by mimicking the voice of her sister, Lyra. You know, the one who liked to do experiments.
You still want to try this, when you get on the ship?
Depends on if things immediately start exploding.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Void where Prohibited
« Reply #994 on: June 29, 2019, 12:19:13 am »

Grab a gunner seat, tear someone out if there's no seats available.  Rezel's one of the best shots here, no way he's trusting his life to one of these incompetents!

Spoiler: Scared Security (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #995 on: July 01, 2019, 10:13:48 am »

"I hope you're happy. Now I'm going to have to format the cube and start from scratch. You should show a bit more respect to the man responsible for you, you know."

Reprimand the pot. Format the cube and reinstall the OMNI OS.

Find a seat where I can plug my computer, preferably one with sensor data. Else just find a nice spot.

I WILL WEAR YOUR SKIN

The murder pot seems not to care about reprimands.

[1]

It also seems like it has somehow integrated itself straight into the hardware of the cube and cannot be removed. It and the cube are now one.

Pathos, dejected, finds a seat and looks at the cube as it continues to pelt him with insults.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pick a spot. Whatever spot I choose, look at the controls to try to figure out what they do
[3]
Lucy comes to the conclusion that the controls for the ship allow someone to control the ship.

This seems extremely fitting and logical to her. Honestly its pretty much unassailable fact.

Take control of the top gunners seat. Get KitKat to sit as close to me as possible.
Lance clambers up to the top gunner seat and Kitkat crawls up and sits right in his lap.

Lance is more than happy with this arrangement.

Grumble. Mentally pet my symbiote and call it a good girl, because it might just come in handy soon.

[6]
The symbiote whispers in Clem's mind.
Earth is ancient. Carbon lies, addled by starfire. Laws not constant. Remnant world in pieces. Old war. Malice echoes still. Beware the place of terror. 

Take a seat. Firmly grasp my fire ax in preparation in putting down any space dissidents that come on board the ship.

Spoiler:  Kerberos (click to show/hide)
Kerberos sits, holding his ax to his chest like a talisman.

"sorry if I'm being blunt, but why are you a giant bear?"
take the left gunner seat, if it uses guns skill to fire these, and even if it doesn't.
Spoiler: Blake (click to show/hide)
Blake takes the second gunner position.

Pick a passenger seat roughly in the middle of the vehicle.

Spoiler: Spuds (click to show/hide)
Spuds sits near the middle of the vehicle, hedging his bets.

Pick a seat near the front of the ship.
Spoiler: Heather Reid (click to show/hide)
Heather sits in the front, ready to leap into action, or perhaps simply impatient.

Oh my God, Blake! You can't just ask someone why they are a bear!

You gotta growl and gurgle it."

PILOT SEAT! PREPARE TO DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Jon takes the pilot seat.  Perhaps his good luck will save them all?

Pick a seat that's as far from the door as possible.
Burt, his old lives still echoing perhaps, sits as far from the door and danger as he can manage.

Grab a gunner seat, assuming that there is one available and no one with a higher weapons skill wants it. (I have d6 guns)

Are we talking rifle caliber mg gunpods or canon type gunpods?
Not that it makes much difference I suppose... after all, it beats my generic pistol, and I'm still going to shoot at hostiles with it when (probably not if) I get the chance.

"I wonder if anyone would mind me test firing it."

Grab a gunner seat, tear someone out if there's no seats available.  Rezel's one of the best shots here, no way he's trusting his life to one of these incompetents!

Spoiler: Scared Security (click to show/hide)
Tom walks towards the right gun and is in the middle of asking if anyone else is going to use it when Rezel literaly tackles him, shoves him out of the way, and takes the seat, all while screaming "MINE!" over and over. Tom gets up and takes a seat in the passenger seats.

go for the Last gunner seat. Unless someone with higher gun skills than D6 wants it, in that case take a passanger seat

Steve takes the last gunner position.

Take a passenger sear in the back, making sure my rifle is ready.

Spoiler: Jack Hansan (click to show/hide)
Jack takes a seat in back, triple checking his rifle and repeating the basic steps of cqc in his head.

"Tell me, Triple-8-chan, am I going to be cleaning up demon bullshit before we even get to our destination?"

Ask 888-ball
Take a seat. If we're short a gunner, take a gunner seat. If not, just take a passenger seat and put on some tunes using my OMNITECH music player.

Spoiler: Eddrick, Sanitation (click to show/hide)

Edd takes a seat in the midsection of the ship and gives the 888 ball a shake.

Answer unclear, ask again soon.

Edd shrugs and puts on some tunes.

The phase interface spins up to speed, the interlocking gimbals whizzing about in a blur of metal until finally slamming to a stop as the interface appears; an orb of inky darkness suspended within the domain of the gimbals. [2] Jon, in the cockpit, hen pecks across the keys and buttons and levers, pushing and pulling and toying about while muttering to himself.  After a few seconds he shouts "Ah ha! Here it is!" and does something.  The ship's internal lights all go out as he accidently shuts the power down.

"Ah, sorry, lemme just..."

The lights go back on.

"It was right around....no...maybe...Ah, yes. Ahem. Ah Ha! Here it is!"

The engines roar and the craft shakes and for a few moments everything seems to be going fine. The ship accelerates slowly forward and those looking out the front window can see the black orb of the interface growing larger, taking up the entire view as the ship closes in. And then the ship lurches suddenly forwards and there is a horrible metallic noise, a flash of flame and roar of an explosion as the ship twists violently to the right before then twisting back to the left. The lab is gone, the old world is gone. They've passed within the interface and the ship is spinning, spinning like a top.  Blake shouts that the left wing has been shorn off,  that it struck the gimbals as the ship passed through.

The world outside is not HELL. Its not anything anyone knows. It is a shimmering chaos of black and white; like tv static made huge and three dimensional. There are no points to orient to, nothing is stationary, everything flows and flickers and screams mad interference in their ears.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Void where Prohibited
« Reply #996 on: July 01, 2019, 10:22:26 am »

"Ah, good. this is going better than I'd hoped. Let's see ... DID ANYONE GET DIRECTIONS TO THE NEXT UNIVERSE? Never mind, I'll just take a left. I'm sure we can ask for directions at the next rest stop."
Turn off the lights again. Take a left. Find a rest stop, or a universe or something. Look for some eject buttons, in case the passengers get crankier than the Murder Pot.

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Static Sea
« Reply #997 on: July 01, 2019, 10:29:14 am »

Lets say 5.
Oki, getting 2 then, ya grok?

Use earplugs if interference is loud enough to damage/disorient.

If there is damage to the ship that is reachable/fixable from the inside and that hampers progress, try to fix it.

If not, use scanner to see if I can pick up anything in this mess that might point us in the right direction.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: July 01, 2019, 10:39:56 am »

See if my hazard scanner picks up anything in the static

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: July 01, 2019, 11:16:22 am »

"I think we might need an actual pilot."

Pop a stim, because this looks bad.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 12:07:02 pm by Devastator »

f13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: July 01, 2019, 11:20:47 am »

"Okay, okay, it's yours. I'm not touching it. You shoot stuff ... and where on earth did that pilot learn to fly?"
Assist Yagyu with any repairs I can safely help with. I don't have a space suit, and I'm not sure there's an airlock anyway, so anything outside would qualify as an unsafe repair. Consider whether the phase space interface we hit was necessary for us to get back out of this dimension.

((Just a suggestion, but someone should probably check for life support issues / pressurization leaks. Might be totally unnecessary, but better to know now rather than when the half of the crew not wearing space suits suffocates. I would do it, but I'd like to make sure the ship doesn't blow up first))

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: July 01, 2019, 11:35:08 am »

"wait, why did we let a Janitor be pilot? Also, if I remembered correctly, we'll just pop back into our universe in a little bit, so no need for directions."
Blake takes a look at the place where the wing tore off. Is there a hole in the ship? is there an interdimensional alien trying to get in? if there's a hole, put on the space suit and tell the engineers. if not, just keep chillin'

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: July 01, 2019, 11:45:03 am »

look around shoot anything that gets close to the ship.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Hotfire90

« Reply #1003 on: July 01, 2019, 02:04:14 pm »

Familiarize myself with the threat analyzer, does it work passively or do I need to actively scan for threats?

Check for threats and analyze how threatening the situation is.

Spoiler: Heather Reid (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: July 01, 2019, 02:40:23 pm »

"Looks like we're ahead of schedule on things going wrong. Good job everyone, keep up the fine work!"

Where are we? Keep an eye out for 'collectables' out in the void.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 02:42:20 pm by Egan_BW »
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 334