Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 484900 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Static Sea
« Reply #1020 on: July 03, 2019, 03:18:31 pm »

"I got it guys.  Get out of the way, give me room and work on fixing the ship.  My tools are over there, feel free to use them."

Turn on my Omni-light.

Simplify things by getting up, and shivving Jon with a ceramic knife.  Aim to kill.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 06:37:50 pm by Devastator »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: July 03, 2019, 03:25:03 pm »

Take shallow breaths. Shoot Jon with my foam gun. Turn oxygen back on

f13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: July 03, 2019, 04:19:26 pm »

"I was hoping to keep my tool kit intact, but it doesn't do me much good if I'm dead or a few hundred thousand miles from nowhere in space."
Attempt to re-enable life support and navigation. Use a tool kit charge if needed/applicable. What skill or stat is most useful for piloting?

"Rezel... I never thought I would say this... But if you can let that turret not be 'MINE' for a second, your skill-set is needed to subdue an uncooperative maniac janitor turned suicidal pilot before he kills us all. Try not to shoot him if he relinquishes control of the ship. Not poking holes in the ship is also preferred, since most of us don't have space suits.

((Ozack, no hard feelings, I get that the current situation is mostly the result of a 2 followed by a 1 on a critical job, not anything you did. But IC your actions look near on suicidal for everyone.))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: July 03, 2019, 05:44:02 pm »

Rezel is already most of the way out of his seat by the time Tom speaks to him, and the terrified man pauses to give him a look that that... well, a look that's entirely undecipherable under the armored space helmet he's wearing.  Still, he nods vigorously, and his screams have quieted back down to a nervous giggle, so that's probably a good sign

Make way over to the cockpit.  Stand a ways back, not getting in the way of the seething crowd of flesh already intent on murdering Jon, and aim at the cockpit.  If a clear shot presents itself, and he isn't already dead, put a nice little bullet cleanly between the Janitor's eyes.

((Ozarck, I totes have hard feelings.  Only reason I didn't shoot ya last turn was your d12 fate~))
Spoiler: Scared Security (click to show/hide)

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: July 03, 2019, 05:49:07 pm »

If at all possible, send KitKat to “persuade” Jon to get out of his seat. If Jon’s already dead, or it won’t work for whatever reason, then just keep trying to get KitKat to settle down.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #1025 on: July 03, 2019, 06:33:53 pm »

Spoiler: medic n°2 (click to show/hide)

Wait for my death while reading Garfield cartoons.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #1026 on: July 03, 2019, 06:35:21 pm »

If the others have failed to kill Jon yet, tell the symbiote to stab him with the ceramic knife.
Scan the damaged section of the craft using bionic eyes to determine if there's a breach that'll be exposed to vacuum once we return to realspace. If there is, point it out to someone with a toolbox.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 06:50:02 pm by Egan_BW »

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: What can I change this to be whatever I want.
« Reply #1027 on: July 03, 2019, 07:01:48 pm »

"Oh shit! We're being hijacked!"

Kerberos rushes to the cockpit and precedes to beat the shit out of anyone who looks like a hijacker with the flat side of his ax. Including the pilot as well, since they obvious had to hijack the plane in the first place in order to fly it.

Spoiler:  Kerberos (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 10:13:26 pm by Yottawhat »
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: July 03, 2019, 10:03:51 pm »

"As far as I am aware, to the best of my judgement, this may in fact be a problem."
smack Rezel  on on the back of his head, telling him to stop wasting bullets, and then go and subdue the crazy hijackers and/or janitor-pilot with my baton.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1029 on: July 03, 2019, 11:41:41 pm »

Just try to get away from Jon.

If I'm somehow still alive when the violence is over, try to drive us where we need to be or back to where we started, whichever is easiest. Hopefully the ship knows where it is and where it isn't. If someone with better skill is willing to do so, then provide instructions instead and work on fixing computer problems.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Void where Prohibited
« Reply #1030 on: July 03, 2019, 11:51:35 pm »

"It's a mutiny! Eject, Murder Pot, eject!

If the preceding clusterfuck doesn't kill Jon before he gets a chance to act, and hostilities are still evident: hang on to my meatshields dear teammates, keeping them between me and the more aggressive fellas in the back while calling for Murder Pot to dump everyone else out of the ship.

If instead, hostilities are ceased and nobody is shooting or stabbing or fire axing him, Jon will chillax and is willing to be persuaded out of the pilot seat by the catgirl waifu for headpats. In that case, ignore the green text above.

((Ozack, no hard feelings, I get that the current situation is mostly the result of a 2 followed by a 1 on a critical job, not anything you did. But IC your actions look near on suicidal for everyone.))
((no hard feelings at all. This is all well within expectations and is pretty funny, at least to me.))

((Ozarck, I totes have hard feelings.  Only reason I didn't shoot ya last turn was your d12 fate~))
((You can always be counted on to point the gun at me. You're like a shittier version of Batman to my more glorious Superman~))

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: July 04, 2019, 04:42:28 am »

"This kind of shit was why I asked about space suits, so now most of us are going to die because we weren't provided with proper equipment."
Just keep sitting in my chair and watch what happens.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: July 04, 2019, 01:09:50 pm »

Look around to see if there is anything inside the shuttle that could be use to provide air, such as an oxygen tank or something. Otherwise, continue sitting in seat.

Spoiler: Jack Hansan (click to show/hide)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: July 04, 2019, 02:15:49 pm »

Edd takes out his earbuds for a moment, looking around. The oxygen seems to be depleting. Supposedly they're cruising in a dimension of weird shit. And there's some kind of kerfuffle going on in the cockpit.

He shakes the 888-ball. "Triple-8-chan, is this shit any of my business?"

But deep inside, he already knows the answer. This is above his paygrade, and more importantly, he isn't contractually obliged to help with any of this. So he puts the earbuds back in, closes his eyes, and tries to relax until the time he gets to clean up the aftermath.

Ask question of 888-ball. Regardless of answer, close my eyes, listen to some more tunes, and just let things happen dude.

Spoiler: Eddrick, Sanitation (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1034 on: July 06, 2019, 12:37:36 am »

"It's a mutiny! Eject, Murder Pot, eject!

If the preceding clusterfuck doesn't kill Jon before he gets a chance to act, and hostilities are still evident: hang on to my meatshields dear teammates, keeping them between me and the more aggressive fellas in the back while calling for Murder Pot to dump everyone else out of the ship.

If instead, hostilities are ceased and nobody is shooting or stabbing or fire axing him, Jon will chillax and is willing to be persuaded out of the pilot seat by the catgirl waifu for headpats. In that case, ignore the green text above.

((no hard feelings at all. This is all well within expectations and is pretty funny, at least to me.))

((You can always be counted on to point the gun at me. You're like a shittier version of Batman to my more glorious Superman~))

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
As everyone in the ship seems to turn their guns on Jon, he just gives an exaggerated shit eating grin. And then he shoves  the two hostages out of his grip and onto the ground before hopping out of his seat and swaggering out of the cockpit.

"Was just a prank bro, just a prank. Lighten up." He says in a clearly mocking voice before taking a seat in the middle of the shuttle and giggling to himself.

Just try to get away from Jon.

If I'm somehow still alive when the violence is over, try to drive us where we need to be or back to where we started, whichever is easiest. Hopefully the ship knows where it is and where it isn't. If someone with better skill is willing to do so, then provide instructions instead and work on fixing computer problems.

Pathos, freed from his embarrassing situation, scrambles to the controls and tries to fix things.

[1]

We'll put a pin in that for a moment. See what other people have to say. Last requests and all.

"My threat analysis has analyzed the situation and... it's asking us if we filled out our wills yet. I hope you all brought space suits." Heather says with a cheerful smile on her face.

"There is one more significant threat, and that's our pilot. Jon, give up your pilot seat or I will have to forcibly remove you from that seat."

Forcibly remove Jon from the pilot's seat if he refuses to give up the seat willingly. Give cheerful commentary as the situation develops.
Spoiler: Heather Reid (click to show/hide)
"Jon has left the pilot seat and is currently eating handfuls of snacks while making rude gestures. Lets go in for an interview. Jon, you probably just killed us all, including yourself. What are you gonna do next?"

"Release the murderpot into the space station's computers, if I'm lucky."

"Fascinating. Is there a reason you seek the death of all of us and yourself?"

"Its funny."

"I got it guys.  Get out of the way, give me room and work on fixing the ship.  My tools are over there, feel free to use them."

Turn on my Omni-light.

Simplify things by getting up, and shivving Jon with a ceramic knife.  Aim to kill.

[7v4]
[1v2]
Spuds turns on the Omni-light and calmly sets it down for maximum illumination. He then turns to Jon and jams his ceramic knife straight into Jon's sternum. However, he must have stabbed it in at just the wrong angle because as the blade hits the rubber of jon's suit it snaps off like it was made of styrofoam.

"See?" Jon says, still talking to Heather, "That's fucking hilarious."

Take shallow breaths. Shoot Jon with my foam gun. Turn oxygen back on
[6][1v2]
Lucy sprays a burst of foam at Jon, who casually leans back in his chair and lets it fly past him.

"I was hoping to keep my tool kit intact, but it doesn't do me much good if I'm dead or a few hundred thousand miles from nowhere in space."
Attempt to re-enable life support and navigation. Use a tool kit charge if needed/applicable. What skill or stat is most useful for piloting?

"Rezel... I never thought I would say this... But if you can let that turret not be 'MINE' for a second, your skill-set is needed to subdue an uncooperative maniac janitor turned suicidal pilot before he kills us all. Try not to shoot him if he relinquishes control of the ship. Not poking holes in the ship is also preferred, since most of us don't have space suits.

[3/3] [-1 repair kit charge]
Tom attempts to get the ship back up and life supporting by directly digging into the walls and routing around whatever Jon did. He manages to get the lights on and thats about it.

Rezel is already most of the way out of his seat by the time Tom speaks to him, and the terrified man pauses to give him a look that that... well, a look that's entirely undecipherable under the armored space helmet he's wearing.  Still, he nods vigorously, and his screams have quieted back down to a nervous giggle, so that's probably a good sign

Make way over to the cockpit.  Stand a ways back, not getting in the way of the seething crowd of flesh already intent on murdering Jon, and aim at the cockpit.  If a clear shot presents itself, and he isn't already dead, put a nice little bullet cleanly between the Janitor's eyes.

Spoiler: Scared Security (click to show/hide)
[12][2v2]
Rezel gets off his gun and immediately starts screaming....continues screaming incoherently, but this time with Jon as his target. Jon shrugs.

"Whatcha gonna do about it? Shoot me?"

Rezel promptly attempts to do just that and fires several rounds at Jon. Two puncture straight through the other side of the ship without coming near to Jon while the third clips his ear and draws a bit of blood.  Jon doesn't flinch for the whole assault.

If at all possible, send KitKat to “persuade” Jon to get out of his seat. If Jon’s already dead, or it won’t work for whatever reason, then just keep trying to get KitKat to settle down.
Kitkat hops over to Jon and sits on his lap, kicking her feet playfully and running her hands through his hair as she seems to wiggle and squirm to unheard music.

Spoiler: medic n°2 (click to show/hide)

Wait for my death while reading Garfield cartoons.

If the others have failed to kill Jon yet, tell the symbiote to stab him with the ceramic knife.
Scan the damaged section of the craft using bionic eyes to determine if there's a breach that'll be exposed to vacuum once we return to realspace. If there is, point it out to someone with a toolbox.

[1v4]
Clem walks over to be within 10 or so feet of Jon and a tendril of red meat lashes out from his side and swings a ceramic knife at Jon's head. Jon slaps it away without taking his eyes of Kitkat.

Clem makes a rather hard to interpret face before slapping Rezel in the back of the head and pointing out to everyone that there are now three holes in the ship that are letting all the static in.

"Oh shit! We're being hijacked!"

Kerberos rushes to the cockpit and precedes to beat the shit out of anyone who looks like a hijacker with the flat side of his ax. Including the pilot as well, since they obvious had to hijack the plane in the first place in order to fly it.

Spoiler:  Kerberos (click to show/hide)
Kerberos finds no one currently hijacking or otherwise piloting the ship without sense. 

"As far as I am aware, to the best of my judgement, this may in fact be a problem."
smack Rezel  on on the back of his head, telling him to stop wasting bullets, and then go and subdue the crazy hijackers and/or janitor-pilot with my baton.
There are no hijackers that you see and considering Jon's record of fending off an entire ship of people, Blake decides not to press his luck.

"This kind of shit was why I asked about space suits, so now most of us are going to die because we weren't provided with proper equipment."
Just keep sitting in my chair and watch what happens.
Burt considers the situation, the attacks on Jon, what might be imminent death, and then starts laughing.

He has no other recourse.

Look around to see if there is anything inside the shuttle that could be use to provide air, such as an oxygen tank or something. Otherwise, continue sitting in seat.

Spoiler: Jack Hansan (click to show/hide)
[2]
Jack looks around for an oxygen source for a few moments and then promptly gives up when he doesn't immediately see one.

Edd takes out his earbuds for a moment, looking around. The oxygen seems to be depleting. Supposedly they're cruising in a dimension of weird shit. And there's some kind of kerfuffle going on in the cockpit.

He shakes the 888-ball. "Triple-8-chan, is this shit any of my business?"

But deep inside, he already knows the answer. This is above his paygrade, and more importantly, he isn't contractually obliged to help with any of this. So he puts the earbuds back in, closes his eyes, and tries to relax until the time he gets to clean up the aftermath.

Ask question of 888-ball. Regardless of answer, close my eyes, listen to some more tunes, and just let things happen dude.

Spoiler: Eddrick, Sanitation (click to show/hide)
Breathe easy, if possible.
Edd listens to some apt if a bit obvious tunes.

[1]

There is an asteroid in the asteroid belt that is known as 10 Hygiea. It was discovered around 1850 and named in honor of a ruling family at the time. Its the fourth largest of the asteroids in the belt and makes up about 3% of the total mass of the belt. Besides its size, it is relatively uninteresting in the grand scheme of things. The shuttle and its entire crew visit 10 Hygiea for roughly 0.2 microseconds, enjoying the near absolute zero temperatures of the stone 8 miles under its surface before physics catches up with the problem of two sets of matter occupying the same space. The transmutation of 1 shuttle and its crew into energy is visible to astronomers on earth with instruments pointed in the right direction. Their final moment is broadcasted to the universe on a band of high intensity gamma rays, one last screaming obsenity thrown out into the void.

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 334