Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The bell tolls! How close the doomsday is?

2 turns.
- 1 (16.7%)
3 turns.
- 0 (0%)
4 turns.
- 0 (0%)
5 turns.
- 2 (33.3%)
6 turns and above.
- 0 (0%)
For whom the bell tolls?
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15

Author Topic: Witch-hunt: Act 1 - The Trail of Blood [6/6]  (Read 16424 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Witch-hunt: Act 1 - The Trail of Blood [6/6]
« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2018, 03:41:45 pm »

Really, who needs language? Just let the blade do the talking...

Ferro silently lifts the crocodile and lets it lay on his lap. He pets it with one of his hands while letting her chew on the other.

...Well, aren't you the cutest thing in the world? Hah hah hah...
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2018, 04:32:38 pm »

Ptw

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2018, 06:06:19 pm »

As the only person without coin of his own, he would just remain silent and watch the others. It wasn't that he couldn't earn the coin. Indeed, the one man he helped by catching the thieving pirate offered him a reward for doing so. No, he wanted to make his own meal, and that meant hunting down a new piece of prey.
The only times he ever brought coin to town from the stash near his camp was for maintaining his bow, which needed fresh strings every now and then, and getting supplies like metal and stone that his own profession as a woodsman would not bring in. He looked to the pirate with curiosity, both at her origin and the nature of her former "employment".

"So, what brings a pirate from so far away to this particular place? Trying to find a cove for your smugglers, or did they mutiny and you only escaped with your life?"

Zamira leans back, her mouth opening to reveal a wide, bright white grin. "Dear, that's private. Something for me to know and... well, for you to not find out I suppose." She lets out a quick laugh, as if though she had said something funny. "Sorry dear, we all have our secrets."
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2018, 07:19:44 pm »

Really, who needs language? Just let the blade do the talking...

Ferro silently lifts the crocodile and lets it lay on his lap. He pets it with one of his hands while letting her chew on the other.

...Well, aren't you the cutest thing in the world? Hah hah hah...

"Seems Denise likes you!"

Zamira leans back, her mouth opening to reveal a wide, bright white grin. "Dear, that's private. Something for me to know and... well, for you to not find out I suppose." She lets out a quick laugh, as if though she had said something funny. "Sorry dear, we all have our secrets."

"You're a pirate? That's incredible! You must have an exciting life! How much treasure have you found? Have you captured any ships? Do you have a parrot? Are cursed skeletons real? How sharp are those swords?"
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 02, 2018, 07:46:37 pm »

A pirate? Hmmm...

...Nah. I'm not gonna deal with that. My days of bringing criminals to justice are over.

Had Ferro been younger, he would have attacked the pirate on sight. His fighting spirit died a long ago, and time had started to affect him. While the armor increased his longevity and survivability by quite a lot, it's weight was just too much for his now old and aged body.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2018, 08:56:04 am »

'scuse me! - a man covered in blood made his way to innkeeper, pushing everyone on his way aside. That bloody Darkbog witch attacked my caravan, then chased me half the way to this place! I need a barrel of ale! — he yelled furiously, taking out his pouch and spilling out krones on the counter.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 08:58:30 am by Dark One »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2018, 09:00:14 am »

*head rises*
*pulls out notebook*
You were attacked? Excuse me, sir, could you describe what happened? As much detail as possible, if you don’t mind.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2018, 09:38:18 am »

*head rises*
*pulls out notebook*
You were attacked? Excuse me, sir, could you describe what happened? As much detail as possible, if you don’t mind.

This message colour is kill plz Nope

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2018, 09:42:07 am »

[…that is the same color I use for everything, and it’s already the replacement for something that someone else didn’t like. Nobody else has complained about cyan before. Sorry, it’s not changing.]
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 03, 2018, 09:48:51 am »

I tell you what little lady, I'm too sober to speak about this! - the mam grumbled out angrily. The tavern keeper had arrived with a barrel of finest Erdhen ale and opened it. The bloodied traveler took his tankard and got some booze.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2018, 09:51:41 am »

...Another one? That witch has been quite active recently. I would gladly go kill her for... a barrel of ale...

Hmmm... This gives me an idea.

Ferro stands up and walks next to the bloody man. He points to the barrel full of ale then to himself. He grunts, points to his blade in his back and to the exit.

The intent is: "Give me some ale and I'll go out there and kill that wench."

If he ignores or insults me, I'll just return to my seat.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2018, 11:32:00 am »

A pretty woman, with brown hair and piercing ruby red eyes, mostly hidden under a Cavalier hat, looks at the rather rude person who just brushed the person next to her aside. She rolls her eyes as she adjusts her hat, which had been dislocated from the sudden relocations of persons near her.

"Sir, while I can sympathize with being screwed over and needing a stiff drink, generally you'll want to be sober in order to provide the people who might get vengeance for you with accurate information. You know, so they are slightly less likely to die."

She pauses for a second.

"In addition... is any of that blood yours? If so, you'll probably first want to see a doctor or something. It would be terrible if you died from infection while recovering from a hangover."

She also looks over the huge man in metal armor who just walked up next to her and the bloodied man, with raised eyebrows. She stares particularly long at the closed helmet, wondering what kind of anti-social person is behind it. Then she looks back to the bloodied man.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 11:34:16 am by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2018, 11:46:52 am »

"There is a doctor in the house!" cried Asher, he dashed over to the bloodied man "if you would like I could give you a quick check up sir. If that blood is yours and you have any open wounds I can easily use a high proof alcohol to help disinfect and prevent you from concocting any further injuries, though it might sting."
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 11:49:08 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2018, 01:01:33 pm »

"You're a pirate? That's incredible! You must have an exciting life! How much treasure have you found? Have you captured any ships? Do you have a parrot? Are cursed skeletons real? How sharp are those swords?"

”Tell you what, if you buy me a drink I might just answer one of those questions. Deal?”
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2018, 01:06:56 pm »

When Asher mentions alcohol, Ferro grumbles from inside of his armor. He grunts again when Zamira mentions drinks.

A damn alcoholic drink is exactly what I need right now...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15