Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The bell tolls! How close the doomsday is?

2 turns.
- 1 (16.7%)
3 turns.
- 0 (0%)
4 turns.
- 0 (0%)
5 turns.
- 2 (33.3%)
6 turns and above.
- 0 (0%)
For whom the bell tolls?
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: Witch-hunt: Act 1 - The Trail of Blood [6/6]  (Read 16409 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Witch-hunt: Act 1 - The Trail of Blood [6/6]
« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2018, 02:17:24 pm »

”Tell you what, if you buy me a drink I might just answer one of those questions. Deal?”

"Deal. I hope that injured fellow over there is alright."

Shedden buys two more drinks, one for Zamira and one for Ferro.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2018, 02:23:54 pm »

[4] Ferro got up and approached the man covered in blood. He grunted, pointed at the barrel of ale, on himself and then on his blade. The man just stared at him blankly and said: You want some? Get yourself a tankard and drink!

A pretty woman, with brown hair and piercing ruby red eyes, mostly hidden under a Cavalier hat, looks at the rather rude person who just brushed the person next to her aside. She rolls her eyes as she adjusts her hat, which had been dislocated from the sudden relocations of persons near her.

"Sir, while I can sympathize with being screwed over and needing a stiff drink, generally you'll want to be sober in order to provide the people who might get vengeance for you with accurate information. You know, so they are slightly less likely to die."

She pauses for a second.

"In addition... is any of that blood yours? If so, you'll probably first want to see a doctor or something. It would be terrible if you died from infection while recovering from a hangover."

She also looks over the huge man in metal armor who just walked up next to her and the bloodied man, with raised eyebrows. She stares particularly long at the closed helmet, wondering what kind of anti-social person is behind it. Then she looks back to the bloodied man.

"There is a doctor in the house!" cried Asher, he dashed over to the bloodied man "if you would like I could give you a quick check up sir. If that blood is yours and you have any open wounds I can easily use a high proof alcohol to help disinfect and prevent you from concocting any further injuries, though it might sting."

[6] I'm not wounded alright! That damned witch shredded my men into pieces in a blink of an eye, then spilled their blood on me, chanting some.... - the man stopped abruptly, his head started to turn red and then exploded!

[5] Shedden called a maiden and she brought him two drinks. The fact that someone's head just exploded made her so shocked that she gave them to him for free!

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2018, 02:42:43 pm »

Zamira raises a single eyebrow. ”That was... unexpected. Please, excuse me for a moment.”

Grab the exploded man’s wallet. He certainly doesn’t need it anymore.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 03, 2018, 02:47:54 pm »

The pretty woman blinks a couple of times, seemingly more shocked than traumatized. She wipes the blood off her face slowly with a (already quite bloody) cloth.

"Well... at least I didn't get to know him before he died. Wow, the witch can do that? That's just plain bull. Holy crap. Seriously, what? That's just wrong. So, so wrong."

She looks around the room for other people who witnessed the event. Which is, obviously, everyone.

"Someone... get a coroner, or someone to bury him. Whatever exists around here. And, really, before anyone goes checking his pockets, be sure-"

She sees Zamira going for the wallet.

"...Well, you could also just do that. Glad to know when I die I should make sure you're nowhere near me. For the love of the gods, at least do try to treat it as evidence rather than just money."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2018, 03:02:46 pm »

"seems her grasp is further reaching than they thought. We should probably act quickly, before the bog starts growing outwards and engulfs a town or a village."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2018, 03:06:03 pm »

Ferro doesn't even flinch when the man explodes.

Free beer, I guess... Thr man won't need it anymore.

Ferro grabs the barrel with both hands and starts directly chugging from it. And by that, I mean pouring my helmet full of beer and drinking from inside. Drink as much as possible.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2018, 03:08:41 pm »

"Whoa, what just happened! DENISE, NO!"

Grab the crocodile's tail and hold her back from the free meat just before she gets there.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2018, 03:09:34 pm »

"Ok, everyone wash up the blood immediately, keep it away from your eyes, nose, or mouth, and wash your face with water afterwards!" cried out Asher, his brain immediately going to doctor mode. And for you, he said, looking to Zamira, that man's money should go to any family he has, not your pockets, they need it more than you. Asher put his hand on the hilt of his blade, trying to stop Zamira from taking money from widows and orphans with words before things needed to get messy.

Asher is basically a magicless paladin, with a greater focus on good, but still lawful.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 03:14:15 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 03, 2018, 03:11:04 pm »

[3] Zamira moved to the body and put her hand into the pocket of the deceased. She had found a pouch with florins and hid it.

[2] Ferro grabbed the whole barrel and attempted to drink from it, but he couldn't lift it!

((While in the tavern, this RTD will be more or less free-form, allowing for a lot of flexibility. In the forests however, you'll need to act like a team, so then I'll wait until everybody posts their actions.))
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 03:12:47 pm by Dark One »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 03, 2018, 03:13:12 pm »

._.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 03, 2018, 03:27:53 pm »

((Talking about alignments, Ferro used to be Lawful Good, and he is now True Neutral with tendencies towards his old alignment.))

What the...?

Try again! I'm stronger than this! I must get drunk and completely wasted!
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 03, 2018, 03:42:11 pm »

Help Asher clean the blood.

"I'm with you, Mr.Heksal. Anyone else want to work together on taking down this "witch"? I think I've had my own problems with her back home."
My mods and forum games.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 03, 2018, 03:55:11 pm »

help clean up the blood. It might be magic, or it might be something far worse.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 03, 2018, 04:00:34 pm »

Alright, I need to call someone to clean this mess! - the inn keeper yelled and left the room for a moment. Most people started leaving it as well, shocked, disgusted and afraid of witch's wrath. Only the group, the priest and the attractive woman remained. The tavern keeper returned with two guards. That's the corpse. We need to clean it before sunrise! - he shouted.

[3] Ferro tried again. It sure takes a lot to lift the barrel while overburdened by his armour, but finally he managed to lift the barrel up and pour the ale down on his helmet!

[5] Shedden and Zamira attempted to clean the blood of the deceased. However, it seemed that the floor literally drank it before they were able to do so! It clearly was some kind of black magic, the witch drained blood of her victim!

((Damn it, I skipped two actions! Sorry!))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 03, 2018, 08:16:46 pm »

Ahhhhh... Just what I needed...

Ferro continues to pour more beer from the barrel inside of the eyeholes in his helmet. While a lot was being wasted, it was pretty much the only way for him to drink or eat.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15